Neo died, but can still live.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imneobitches
anything goes

imneobitches
In the first movie he died but was brought back with trinitys love. He was killed exactly the same way in revolutions. SO the machines can reprogam him to live again. If you die in the matrix you can still live.

xeous
*Stares in amazement*

Hey guys! We still get Noobs!

Ahnold
This has been discussed loads: try the "Ascertain The Fate Of The One" thread...

Korri
n00bs? miffed *sniffes for blood*

Ahnold
Alright, calm down korri...

Korri
??? what???

realworlddreams
THATS IT!!! FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGIN THAT INFO TO THIS FORUM...I THOUGHT NOBODY WOULD EVER REALIZE THE TRUTH!!!

ok...sarcasm sucks in type.

dragonpisces272
umm yeah we knew that ages ago blink

glenn
I doubt Trinity will be able to come back.

Astro12345
i dont think they'll make anymore movies about Neo. They probably want to give the audience the feeling that Neo died to save man-kind. Although, I and probably everybody else doesn't want him to die.

glenn
Nah. No more Matrix Movies

Korri
u never know stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
I know......

((The_Anomaly))
I know all......ahahahahahahaha

sum1butno1
Umm... in M1 he was shot by Smith, and in Revos he "died" when Smith copied himself onto Neo. Not exactly the same thing.

Shade
The Oracle did say Neo would come back... Plus Neo seems to be the reincarnation of the first one, and the one before that, etc...so why can't he come back to life?

But then that leaves questions about Smith.

Neo and Smith are an equation, balancing each other out. A positive and a negative. That's why when Neo died, the negative couldn't live without the positive. One dies, the other dies.

So if Neo returns, will Smith?

AliasNeo15
ya, that makes sense, and for that very reason.................no more matrix

Shade
sad, but true

AliasNeo15
NEO

AliasNeo15
IS

AliasNeo15
DEADno

Korri
no! miffed

kalantiaw
knock knock...

Shade
yeah, if he's not living, then he's dead.....

Korri
^ u be quiet

Shade
*quiet*

Korri
thumb up class!

The Unknown
Having the equation unbalanced didn't kill them... it just allowed the machines to destroy Smith. So one of them coming back wouldn't bring the other back, it would just unbalance the equation again.

xeous
Who's there?

Korri
im here messed

AliasNeo15
bunny

Shade
*still being quiet*

AliasNeo15
no expression

AliasNeo15
erm

Korri
AN> wtf r u on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.