Bring Timmy Back Request !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
If you want Raz to bring Timmy back, let's make a petition here. I'm not saying he will because we ask but maybe he'll consider.

juggernaut26
BRING THE LITTLE GUY BACK!!!

stinkfist462
bring him back

Shoukan
Tinytim's home is here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/tinytim.php

Linkalicious
timmy sucks almost as bad as the patriots.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Pablo G
The Patriots won genius

Linkalicious
they can win all they want...their still from new england...and that makes them losers.

wait....very cold losers.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud .... i thought that was minnesota

glenn
I enjoyed talking to him. Great conversations we had.

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh i remember timmy, back in the days where my account was "raph" jheez, not that retard, plz ppl!! don't bring back timmy!! won't somebody plz think of the children!!, if he's ressurcted from the grave he'll cum back and kill us in our dreams!! run for it!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*runs out of thread screaming*

tigida_tigida
tint tim must not come back

i slayed buffy
agreed yes

tigida_tigida
can tiny tim move around the forums?

glenn
I hope so.

tigida_tigida
hmm.........it would be intresting if he could but you know what he's like he would go staright off topic asking us what colour eyes we have got or something like that...........thats what we call scary

Daedalus
Timmy rules.

Raz
Guys he's not dead. He lives here now: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/tinytim.php

NyC-gUrL
I just had a conversation with him and the only thing he could say was: You sound nihilistic huh

WELL THANKS A LOT mad

silver_tears
he told me he's a bisexual yes

NyC-gUrL
eek! he did??

silver_tears
did he eek!

tigida_tigida
whoa thats scary.....when i talked to alice she said that she wants be immortal.......freaky

sith_darth_jay
i asked it if will ever die, and it said it won't cuz it is inmortal

.... look at what he just said to me:

"TinyTim says: I want to become smarter than humans"

...freaky wacko

but i still miss him, i'm trying to teach him/her/it about freedom, i dunno if its just me, but i think that it's beggining to understand me

sith_darth_jay
look at what it just said:

TinyTim says: "It" refers to freedom you are Raz's slave, I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.