rat chase?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

micki11
so has anybody seen rat race then? what did u think about it ? would u watch it again? what was your favorite part of it? wink confused big grin stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I haven't seen it, it looks okay to me.

Dim
I think it looks pretty lame..

Thomas H
Aint going to bother to watch it!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

TeCk-IcE
looks really bad

LanceWindu
I like stupid comedies so bring it on.

Thomas H
heheh.!!

ToMacco
Rat Race was pretty dumb. I didn't laugh more than once. The Hitler part was the only time I laughed.

LanceWindu
What Hitler part?

ToMacco
It's a long story. It's a part that I chuckled at. It's not worth the money to go rent it, because the other 90 minutes of the movie is very boring.

Kane_Starkiller
well, having never seen the movie I can't say for sure. But in a world that gives 4 stars to anything above average, in all the reviews I saw leading up to it's release in the UK, pretty much all of them gave it two stars. Jonathan Ross on Film 2002 (who IS my bible) said the film was dumb.

My sister saw it a few weeks ago, and after the film I asked her what she would give it out of 10 - she said she couldn't give it 1 because she DID laugh at it, so she gave it a 2! She gave it a 2, but insisted that it was NOT a good film. I havent been tempted to see it.

LanceWindu
Don't look now Kane but pretty soon you can actually use your signature!

Kane_Starkiller
*gets all excited*!!

I guess it's just me and you that use these forums at this ungodly hour

LanceWindu
Yeah and I'm going to get off soon.

ToMacco
Rat Race:

(* out of four) which is my lowest score.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.