I Can't Sleep!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
sadsadsad I can't go to sleep!!!! I have tried everything!!! Reading, watching TV, a boring movie, drinking warm milk. I have completely balanced my checkbookSomeone talk to me I am going
CRAZY!!!eek!

.......... please! embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment

feanor
try laying down on your bed, lights off, window curtain slightly ajar so that room is somewhat dimly lit, then look up at your ceiling...and stare.
works for me

Aurora
It is even raining which usually helps me sleep..... but instead..... I am watching network programing.....

boogie
laughing out loud

feanor
aww...the soft soothing sound of rain as it patters upon the roof...two shots of tequila?

Aurora
vodka! shifty

feanor
yummy...with a twist? straight up or on the rocks? i like mine with a touch of squirt.

Aurora
Absolute straight upstick out tongue

gabimr2
I drink to much coca..I cant sleep no expression

LanceWindu
ONE TEQUILA
TWO TEQUILA
THREE TEQUILA
....FLOOR....

Be@st
It's nice to know I'm not the only one unable to sleep.

Freddy_vs_Jason
try eating lots of heavy food, my science teacher sez that when ur really ful it realses this chemical into the brain which makes u sleep, or try sleeping with the window open, once i didnt sleep al night coz i was so hot!!

LanceWindu
Eat turkey.

Freddy_vs_Jason
just eat someting aurora!!

badkittykitty
she must have managed to go to sleep smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh wot a *****, just kidding!

chicken fish
try to do maths....then you'll get really sleepy

silver_tears
I couldn't sleep last night either so I'm very tired this morning and am missing school big grin

Aurora
K I FINALLY WENT TO SLEEP!!! Although it took me forever... after I got off here, I at leftover pizza, watched Chocolat and read until finally I went to sleep.... I am tired now!!!

total metalhead
what ever you do, dont count sheep. they are the devil's work. whenever i count sheep, i always forget what number im on, then spend half an hour tryin to remember what number i was on, then i start again, until i forget etc.

death

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

how frustrating roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
i can never sleep erm

feanor
sleep is the little death

Korri
blink i see..

Aurora
ummm Now I am not sure I ever want to sleep again! confused

silver_tears
you arent the only one messed

total metalhead
i like sleep. i have cool dreams yes shifty

Linkalicious
Try NyQuil. It takes like crap, but that's what i take when i'm super lit and my head is ringing. It'll knock out a rhino.

feanor
laughing fear not. for when the sun shines so shall we...sleep fades thus are we awaken...(sorry my mind tends to wander)

Dirty Vader
Hell, I wish I could go without sleeping. I'd be on top of the world!

feanor
but then you'd look haggard, and your skin the colour of pallor(sp).

Dirty Vader
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SlipknoT
If it werent for school I'd be an insomniac, I hate school miffed

gabimr2
I dont have schoool todaay!!devil

SlipknoT
Neither do I because IM on vacation in florida big grin but the thought of going back to that horribal place makes me cringe sad

SlipknoT
I'll be out of school till next friday big grin

Dirty Vader
Use a sleeping pill. Duh duh, even i thought of that.

gabimr2
I didnt went because mm..today is the day of the mexican constitution
thanks GOD! ahahahaha

silver_tears
oh yea and I'm sure evryone has those lying around the house late at night erm

Dirty Vader
Well i'm assuming, he/she hasent been sleeping for a long time. If its one night, than whats the problem? I can cope without sleeping for a day, I do it all the time.

gabimr2
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.