No Skool On Friday!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
YAY!!!!!!! I HAVE NO SKOOL 2-MORROW (friday), ITS NZ'S NATIONAL HOLIDAY: WAITANGI DAY!! YAY!!!!!! I GET A SLEEP-IN WHEN THE REST OF YOU GUYZ HAVE TO GET UP EARLY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A 3 DAY WEEKEND!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
That kicks ass. I don't have school tomorrow either, but then again, I'm like thirty and finished school a long time ago. But nontheless, I don't have school tomorrow either.hooverDON'T SNORT COKE!!!!

Do not do this, it is bad for you.hoover

Parents, tell your kids not to do COKE!!!!!hoover

hoover

The easiest way to avoid a bad coke habit is to not snort it like the guy above. This has been part of my anti-coke campaign. Thank you. Yours truly, Tired Hiker.

glenn
So. I have only two lessons tomorrow, and they are at 11:25 - 12:45. So my weekend starts early but not as early as yours.

Tired Hiker
I don't work until 3pm California time tomorrow, so you can bet I'll be up for a while typing a bunch of crap.

Freddy_vs_Jason
uhuh, jheez tired hiker! ur 30!! im 13!! wot have u been doing all ur life?? no offense, but shouldnt u be putting 2getha a family or life instead of chatting in forums?

i slayed buffy
hey yay whatangi day rox wot skool u go 2 fvj

tigida_tigida
hahaha i have only got 1 lesson tommorow and thast from 10 till 11 i still finish early though

Tired Hiker
This is a public forum, by the way, and anyone can join in regardless of what age you are. My life is none of your business and I like it here. I usually don't check the ages of people, and I don't think it is fair to tell me what to do when you have no idea what I've been through or what I've accoplished in life. You wait until you are thirty and you will realize how young you still are. I know you are 13, so you'll come back with some snappy come back, but by all means, **** off!

tigida_tigida
whoa going AKCA and that take a chill pill

Tired Hiker
No.

Tired Hiker
furious

tigida_tigida
whoa dont bother kicking off with me cause i am not in the mood. mad

Tired Hiker
pirate BLAH BLAH BLAH

i slayed buffy
whoaaa calllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

tigida_tigida
here im gonna kick your ass in a min act your age not your shoe size

*tired hiker is a radgie*

Tired Hiker
okay. whatever that meant, sure.

i slayed buffy
wots up guys y r u fightin

Storm
Right now, I' m enjoying my whole week off. Meaning a 9 day weekend tongue

tigida_tigida
deah kcams nworg revo ytrid a si rekih derit
and respect to that if you figure what it say hiker then thats what you are.

Tired Hiker
I don't like it when people talk shit about my age and my presence here. When I first joined this place it was full of people of all ages, for some reason, with the influx of a younger crowd, many of them have left. I on the otherhand have stayed because I like it here and this place is my second home, so when people don't make me feel welcome in my own stomping grounds, I get mad. Yeah, I don't give a shit how old you are. 13, 67, 35, go fu*K yourself if your going to give me shit about my age! big grin Oh, go fuc* yourself again. Yeah, I'm thirty, this is how I act, so I am acting my age, assH*le!!!

i slayed buffy
ive just had 8 weeks off skool and i went back last wendnesday and i hav tomoro off i dont care about waitangi all i care is i get the day off

Tired Hiker
Oh, by the way, I don't give a Koala bear's golden sh*t about your stupid ebonics!!!!!!fyou

tigida_tigida
here tired hiker i dont give a crap about your age that has got nout to do with everyone has got the right to talk on here...im kicking off cos ya think ya proper sicked and ya just not sort ya head out will ya

i slayed buffy
hey is T.H. from aussie

Tired Hiker
Okay, like what about me is the problem??? Give specifics and don't waste my time. smokin' I'm a busy man.

Tired Hiker
No, I'm from Cali, i just think kangaroos are cool! big grin

i slayed buffy
hehe they sput and kick but their fur is nice

i slayed buffy
hehe they spit and kick but their fur is nice

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I just like the look of a kangaroo juxtaposed against a multilayered sunset. no expression

i slayed buffy
ok goodnight i am in the future 12.02am 6.2.04

Tired Hiker
Really, because I think it is the fifth here.

Tired Hiker
It's Hiker's house now, biatches!!!robot

tigida_tigida
hmm......is it really......

swell i radgie........charver.........mong.........mare

Tired Hiker
Check this out, this is English . . . .

F*CK OFF big grin

The smiley, however, is Universal! wink

lil bitchiness
Woah!! confused

silver_tears
you tell them Hiker mad
If you haven't noticed he's been here longer than all of you so step back mad

If TH ever left the forums would suck beyond belief!!

Korri
sad u lucky

lil bitchiness
Who are you to judge anyones age! You are still wet behind your ears, and you found appropriate to tell a 30 year old what to do. Have some respect!

You dont know if he has a family or not!

That was very rude of you, and you should apologize to Tired Hiker.

Korri
i want no school sad

Linkalicious
college is sweet....you can opt to never have class on friday. Too bad i still have work.

But on Feb 16th i get both school and work off!!!!! Finally a holiday that is a real holiday. Usually i work on holidays like Veteran's day and Memorial day (you know "school" holidays)

kofmaster
ah... blink u live in NZ? .... no way!!! eek! same here i thought i was the only one hahah laughing

gabimr2
I dont have school.. neither eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.