master harmax's greetings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master harmax
I shoulda done this much earlier - but better late than never and all that - so - hi there everyone, i'm harmax - what's up ? smokin'

TeCk-IcE
hi there! smile

barbie_girl
hi stay around

yerssot
yeah! keep sticking!

mah
hi ho ho

master harmax
barbie-girl ? you gotta picture of yourself that the rest of us can see ?

ok here's a dumb joke -
there's this rabbit that's running along at top speed in a forest - he comes across this giraffe thats about to smoke pot - so the rabbit tells him " Hey there Mr.Giraffe - what're you upto - don't be smoking grass dude - its not good for you - and you don't need to do that - just come running with me - believe me you'll feel so good you won't want to touch that stuff ever again.". So the giraffe thinks about it and says " Yeah cool - I don't mind trying that.".He chucks the joint he was rolling and they set of running. Presently they come upon an elephant whose about to do coke - so he's sitting there cutting lines and all - the rabbit starts squeeking at him - " What's wrong with you man ? Don't you know that shit can kill - what do you want to do that stuff for anyway - you want to get high ? just coming running with me and Mr.Giraffe here - believe me you'll get the kind of high you can never get from that powder shit, and plus its healthy as well.".So the elephant figures " Yeah he's gotta point.". And the elephant dumps the coke, the cutting mirror and all the rest of his equipment and goes of running with the rabbit and the giraffe. Soon they meet the lion - who's about to shoot heroin. So the rabbit starts to act all sick and all and he starts to get on the lion's case - " Dude what the hell is that shit - that's the worst damn thing you could possibly do - that drug will take you straight to hell man so don't you plunge that needle - you don't need to - just come running running with us - and you'll get twice the high that you could possibly get from that heroin shit - and plus you could use the exercise you know.".

Whereupon the lion proceeds to beat the crap out of the rabbit.
The elephant and the giraffe are like totally shocked - and the elephant says to the lion - " what did you do that for - the poor fellow was only trying to look after your own health ? "
So the lion tells the elephant "Man you don't know this guy - first thing in the morning he drops acid and goes running around the forest the whole day, taking me with him." wink

Ushgarak
She'll like that joke...

Anyway, welcome aboard, Master Harmax! Of course, you have already gotten into the posting rhythm...

barbie_girl
yeah i like that!!!!! its all good!!!! yeah look at my avatar!

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud thats a good one, I'm rollin'!
Hi ya harmax, stay around! you are one cool guy!

barbie_girl
and she is wi yerssot!

yerssot
Now who's being possessif!

barbie_girl
huh?

yerssot
ahah!

barbie_girl
**** off!

Lara
children! please!

yerssot
Yeah!
I'm sorry BG ... a little bit...

barbie_girl
u just dont even start im a kickboxer now!!!!! hiyar!

yerssot
really? that's nice!
perhaps you can match my tai-chi?

Lara
oh! PLEZ! sort it out! do ya know how sad that sounds! on offence BG!

barbie_girl
well im a tai kwon do kickboxing street fighter so u can fight me any day!

yerssot
*hides behind Lara*
hmm, nice smile

barbie_girl
i just aint even chattin 2 u 2 no ,ore! u 2 r pathetic bye!

yerssot
ha! more time for Lara!

master harmax
I'm not particularly good at kung fu and all that - but I CAN play a mean game of chess - smokin' ( not to mention jazz keyboards )

so BG and Lara - finally speaking which one of you IS with yerss - or is it the both of you ? evil face

yerssot
wow! Don't hurt me with chess man!

master harmax
Ok fine - I'll play jazz love songs to you on my keyboard - or better still I'd rather play them to BG and Lara. cool

Lara
that would be ME! big grin why do you ask any way?

yerssot
so we can both can sit in the parc listening to his music

master harmax
er .... just like that - no particular reason ... heh heh heh. embarrasment ( < that's the embarrassed icon, just in case you didn't know ! )

Lara
harmax! we're not stupid! *wishpers: although some people around here are!* laughing out loud

mah
no need to use third-person when you're talking bout yourself big grin

Lara
ha, ha! funny...........NOT!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
I never fail

Lara
I'm sure you do! laughing out loud any way on a happier note whats going on?

mah
not much, school, school, school and........school. and then a whil online and then back to......schoolwork *sigh* it's a boring life

Lara
pretty much the same schedule here in england! only another 3 to 4 months and then I leave school, and then its bye bye to my free time on line! sad

mah
what? leave school at the age of 16? what kind of shenanigans is that?

Lara
actually I will leave school when I'n 15!!!!!!!!
but my birthday will be shortly after that. cool

mah
why??????? what are you going to do after school then?

I won't be leaving school until I'm...too much maths...long time! mad

Lara
college, but now I've got to go! tell yerss I'll speak to him later, bye!

mah
oh, well college, school; same thing. in norway we start at upper secondary school when we're 15/16, sort of same as college.
yeah, bye.

yerssot
wait a minute!!!
NOW you tell me these things?
3 or 4 months? We need to do a lot in that time!

Ushgarak
College not necessarily the same trhing in the UK, Mah. What she means is she is leaving her current school to go to a college, as opposed to satying on into the Sixth-Form (old fashioned terminology there) of her own school. Hence leaving school, see?

What you going to do at college, Lara?

master harmax
I left school too go to college at 16 / that was 12 years back. It seems like another lifetime now.

Suddenly I feel very OLD. sad

barbie_girl
i am wi no one sad at the mo certainly not yerss!!!!!! and ive neva played chess b4 in ma life!

Lara
I'm going to college to study, wait for it coz its a bit of a mouth full,
a BETC GNVQ Intermediate ICT course.
whoar! I'm glad I got that out in one go! smile

barbie_girl
look at my new thread about that!

yerssot
You what?
Well, normaly, you can get online there, so no problem ... YET!

master harmax
Here's another dumb joke :

This Indian get's on a plane - sitting next to him are 2 pakistanis.
So he sits down on the seat next to the aisle, takes of his shoes socks, and settles down comfortably. The pakistanis watch him do all this. Then one of them leans over and tells the Indian - " Brother - I REALLY need a coke right now - I'm dying of thirst - could you please get me one ? ". The Indian looks at him for a couple of seconds and says - " Yeah sure - why not. That would be my pleasure.". And he goes off to get the coke. Meanwhile, the pakistani spits in one of his shoes. The Indian comes back and gives the pakistani the coke. The other pakistani has been watching all this; and now he tells the Indian - " Listen brother - I should have told you before; but now I really feel like having a coke too; I'm really sorry to disturb you; could you please get me one as well ?". So the Indian responds "No problem at all my friend - no problem at all - I'll get one for you as well - think nothing of it." - and he goes of to get the coke; of course the second pakistani spits in the Indian's second shoe.

4 hours later the plane is landing - and the Indian puts on his socks; he puts on his shoes; and at once realizes what has happened.
So he turns to the Pakistanis with a really anguished expression on his face : " Brothers ... when is all this going to end - this fighting; quarelling; plotting; this pain and turmoil; this spitting in shoes; this pissing in coke ....... "

Lara
*yawn!* sorry harmax, your not boring I'm jus' tired! sad
I've had a hard day at school. sad

barbie_girl
ditto!

master harmax
Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end etc. etc.

Quit complaining about school and enjoy it while you can !

barbie_girl
we finish in june cant wait!!!!! then i go to college!

master harmax
I quit college midway - I found it too shallow and boring - and I didn't want to be like 90% my fellow humans i.e. graduate, get a degree, get a nine to five job, get married, get 2 babies, and grow old and die; so i just dropped out ... I was heavily into chess, ( the kasparov - karpov world championship match was happening in 1990 ), jazz music, UFO's, the Bermuda triangle, Atlantis, the pyramids etc.etc.etc. - the aquarius age basically, if you know what I mean !! And the mundane world and way of life was just too trivial and pointless and boring.

So basically I was just vegetating for about 6 years after I quit college - until one day I dropped in at a jam session happening next to my house, where I met a bunch of cool rock/jazz/alternative musicians - and they found me a bit of a novelty - this crazy guy walks in the door and stars to play all this mordern jazz stuff on the keyboards !! that's how I got into music -
I don't make too much money - but I'm not complaining, because so far, touch wood, it's been good fun and I've had quite a few lucjy breaks; one of them just in the last 2 weeks - a lot of my friends are misfits in the normal world, like myself.

Wonder how long it'll last though.

barbie_girl
no im not going to college then uni im goin to college and then straight into training school to get some greasy hands straight on aeroplane engines!

yerssot
you mean those big flying bird-kinda things? eek!

master harmax
No - those round, dissapearing flying saucer kinda things. smile

yerssot
ow! those! That's nothing too strange, they always land in our garden and have a drink

master harmax
Cool - so now you got a good reason to invite BG over to your place, share some drinks with the aliens, and you both could check out their machinery together. You couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to score with BG, yerss !! evil face

yerssot
*smacks harmax*
I definitly DON'T want that!
What will Lara think of you know? huh?

master harmax
That's no problem ! You can invite Lara too !!

Wow - you lucky guy ! eek!

Lara
I'm not sure I'd want to go! I like my brain the way it is! eek!

yerssot
have you read what hm suggested; Lara?
It's groos!

Lara
No I dont think so, even so I dont want to know thankyou very much!

yerssot
I can't blame you for that!

mah
I believe it's called menage a troi

yerssot
and ofcourse mah knows this kind of things...

barbie_girl
nah its just called a 3sum!!!!! and no thanx i like one on one wi lara!

Lara
laughing out loud and you know it! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

barbie_girl
we make da bed rock!!

Lara
roll eyes (sarcastic) ah.....yeh!......ok!.....gb are you sure about that one!?....

barbie_girl
well u werent complaining last night wen it fell over on its side!!!!

mah
eek! stick out tongue

Lara
SSSssssssSSSSSSHhhhhhh! bg dont broadcast it to the whole world! eek!

barbie_girl
i think i prefer mah to u actually!!!!!!! he mkes the bed roll over!

mah
big grin cool big grin

yerssot
Ow not good...

master harmax
- - - IN HAN"S VOICE - - -

" I'm out of it for a couple of days, and everyone starts getting delusions of grandeur "

yerssot
No, already had that

barbie_girl
y not good?

yerssot
Beat the hell out of me... well,... not litterally

Lara
uh oh! I think you said the wrong thing there yerss, and I dont think it matters if you meant it or not!
watch out ppl, Its the calm before the storm! eek!

yerssot
Armageddon is upon us... http://www.smilies.nl/tales/grim.gif

barbie_girl
Armageddon has arrived for u YERSS!!!!!

Thomas H
You are going down my friend! evil face

barbie_girl
yerss is ur friend? ur not actually supposed to admit that!!

Thomas H
zzzzzzzzz

barbie_girl
smile big grin cool laughing out loud

Thomas H
wink wink
Opss I am winking again...why do you make my wink??

barbie_girl
mad evil face

Thomas H
wink

yerssot
Great, someone admits he's my friend and then it's Thomas bleurgh!

master harmax
I've just been watching the tv serial "Roswell" - Shiri Appleby is really cute - what do you say Yerss ? eek!

yerssot
Me? saying? you must be mistaken!

master harmax
Oh come on - ya gotta admit she's cute. smile

yerssot
I haven't seen that serie

Thomas H
I am your worst enemy! evil face

yerssot
is your name by any change "Captain Kirk"?

Thomas H
Me???

yerssot
no, I asked it to your sig roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
My name is...................oh shit I cant remember it.....now I am in trouble!!!

yerssot
I should have known! Nor-boys, go figure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
mmmmmm,....10 gold medals....ohhh we Nories!!! big grin

yerssot
yeah,that's just because we gave them to you!

Thomas H
In your dreams...how many medals has Belgium taken!!!!!?????????

Norway is a country of winners !!!!!!

yerssot
*starts to dream*
Mah... I am your father...

Thomas H
Its about time somebody let you know........yerss you have been living in a dream world for a quite long time! evil face

mah
stop dreaming!

Thomas H
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
Why? it's so much better her!

master harmax
Check out Roswell yerss - this babe Shiri Appleby ( dark hair, brown eyes ) - VERY cute.

barbie_girl
me and lara are gone for 5 min and u lot start gettin out of hand!!! big grin

mah
yeah, you're the ones who keep it all together roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

yerssot
I'm still no going to watch it stick out tongue

master harmax
It's ok - Lara won't mind. There's no harm in checking out the menu as long as you don't order anything. Besides, I know you're just saying that you won't see it - how are we to know that you won't check it out on the sly ?!
evil face

yerssot
you had to say that last one huh?
You evil you!

master harmax
rolling on floor laughing evil face

Thomas H
evil face laughing out loud

master harmax
No but seriously - she IS very cute - between nat portman and shiri appleby - I'd have to go with shiri.
eek!

ToMacco
What about that chick from Dark Angel?

master harmax
I haven't checked out that one - yet. sad

ToMacco
I highly suggest it.

Yowie-wowie rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

master harmax
Oh yeah ?!! I'll make sure I'LL catch it the next time they air it. eek!

Thomas H
the young girl in Gilmore Girls is very cute, she have the most cutes eyes

Lara
you havent seen my eyes YET! stick out tongue
*bats huge, emerald green eyes with very long eyelashes and smiles angenlically, watches yerss faint* wink smile

mah
you have to be careful with such things! it can make him go into a permanent coma! smile

Lara
roll eyes (sarcastic) tell me about it! *sigh*

mah
laughing out loud but you gotta appreciate his admiration for you: big grin

yerssot
*sigh*
I want to see those eyes...

Lara
what! do you want a photo or something!?

yerssot
yes please...
real life size perhaps?

Thomas H
Yes...please! smile smile

Thomas H
Her name is...Alexis Bledel or something...anyway she is beatiful!!

Lara
*yawn!*

barbie_girl
*head on desk asleep drooling on table*

Lara
*steps in to cryagenic freezing cubical*
wake me up when they've finished
*sets timer to 10000000,00000000000,0000000000.years*

barbie_girl
ur missin out on oggling sessions ul miss out on chester from linkin park!

Lara
*starts to bang on the glass* let me out, let me out!
some one quick! let me out! eek! eek!
*removes shoe from foot, smashes glass with it*
ok! every things cool! *put shoe back on and puts in L.P album in CD player*
every thing is sweet NOW! *sigh*

barbie_girl
why not actually watch them on the box or mtv??? u get to see there fitness!

Thomas H
Linkin Park is a bad copy of Limp Bizkit, wich by the way RULE!!!!!

yerssot
errrr ... I think they're done now

Thomas H
talking about yerss?? confused

yerssot
you have a problem with me??? mad

Thomas H
Beavere, in two days I will be in Brussel....... Then you can see if I have a problem with you!!!! evil face evil face
I am a kick ass Norwegian.........

yerssot
sure you are... you won't like Brussels, so you won't be back

Thomas H
how do you know??

yerssot
been there, done that

Thomas H
Good for you! Finally you got a ladie in bed!!! probably the first and the last time! evil face laughing out loud

Thomas H
this was not surposed to be posted here!!!>!!!!!!!!f***!!
heheh laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
What is so bad with the city??
It seem to be a nice city!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>