Bermuda Triangle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stedan82
What if the movie talked about the "Lost Abyss" (the ship in POTC 2) being lost in the Bermuda Triangle loaded with gold? That would be cool. It could have been going back to Europe or something.

That probably sounds stupid but hey ou never know.

airangel429
hrm........i dunno...... it could very well possibly happen and yeah it would be VERY cool! big grin

mmmmmm_ob :)
that wood b good.....cos then the Pearl cood go into it n stuf.....n b shaken about i duno....anyway im sure i woodnt complain at Orlando bein shaken about....

MissesDepp?!
or johnny being shaken.........................

SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL! GET DOWN AND SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL!

beaujay1
i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melani
omg MissesDepp did u see previews to Johnny`s new movie " the secret window"??? omg that looks awsome............. sorry back to topic

Caribbean_Chick
yea it does look pretty cool.. I can't wait to see it.. March 12th!!smilesmile

yea that would be awesome.. it would kinda explore the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle.. probably spark more peoples interest as wellyes

MissesDepp?!
ya i saw the add i can't wait it looks so creepy *twilight zone music* anywho the bermuda triangle had natives........nnnnnnnnatives.

hahahaahahahahhahaahahah sorry i started laughing really hard when i wrote that!

Unholy_Cheese
laughing this thread must b old, secret window is on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.