Incubus: A Crow Left Of The Murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

incuhead1024
what's everyones opinions on incubus' new cd? i bought it when it came out, and i think it's more older than what morning view was. it's a great cd, and i can't wait til they come to the US in june for a new tour. whats everyone else think?

total metalhead
its the same as every cd they've done: awesome. ive never heard a bad Incubus album.

steely balls
I actually got it before it came out this month. Last month my brother knew somebody who got it early, and i burned a copy for my self. But i've never listened to a bad incubus CD. They always out due themselves. For me personally i can listen to every song on the CD and not skip over any songs, it just that good.

steely balls
incuhead you from wisconsin too?

incuhead1024
i agree with ya all completely. i've seen em in concert 6 times hopefully more once they get here! yeah i'm from wisconsin ..(unfortunately)

steely balls
haven't seen them in concert, hope to when they come to milwaukee!

Darth Revan
I haven't bought it yet

By the way anybody listen to "out of order" with "Jed the fish"? Megalomaniac was the #1 song last week

incuhead1024
they are just awesome in concert. even better when ya got a good sac to keep ya occupied :-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.