Han Solo trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Yesterday, I bought the Solo trilogy (well, two of the three)
Anybody read it?
I think it's quite stupid that Han has a twinbrother, will probably look like him too

LanceWindu
Well the only Han trilogy I've read is the Han Solo Adventures. So I can't really help you out there.

yerssot
sorry, it's the Correlian trilogy, I think...
I'm not sure

Julie
I only read the first Han Solo Adventures book so I'm way behind you both. Yes, I agree that would be "quite stupid"

But hey with EU you can take what you want and jettison the rest.

yerssot
problem is that EU isn't found here quite easily

Julie
huh?.......yeah I know some people have a prob with it but they'll just hafta deal with it wink

yerssot
ow sad
why do I had to be born in a small country?

Julie
Why are you lamenting living in a small country??????

Volundro Ramm
BACK TO THE SUBJECT.... IVE READ THEM, THE PARADISE SNARE, THE HUTT GAMBIT, AND REBEL DAWN. THEY ARE PROPBABLY ONE OF THE BEST TRILOGYS OF STAR WARS BOOKS. I HAVE TO ADMIT, WHEN FIRST PICKING THEM UP I WASNT TO SURE BUT TRUST ME, THERE F@>?*G BRILLIANT. THE END OF THE TRILOGY TAKES YOU TO MOMENTS BEFORE OBI WAN AND LUKE MEET HAN AND CHEWIE FOR THE FIRST TIME. AND PLUS BOBA FETTS IN THEM, NEED I SAY MORE...?

LanceWindu
The trilogy that yerss said Han has a twin brother is the Correlian trilogy. Except he doesn't have a twin it is a cousin that has a genetic resemblance.

yerssot
stop using capital letters

LanceWindu
I know, I makes you think he's yelling at you.

Julie
*raises lightsaber*
Capital letters is a bit intimidating.....you know what we do to those who dare try to intimidate us

(not so polite way of sugesting you STOP ARETTE CEASE DESIST
from using all caps, Vol)

yerssot
come, back to one big happy family

Julie
Peace......will it ever happen?????

yerssot
I haven't start reading, still have a book or two to read for school

Julie
Have fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.