Republic Commando Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
HAve you seen the advertisement for this awesome lookin game!?!?
IT looks frickin amazing. Ive seen alot of expansion in the star wars universe but never this deep into it! its supposed to be like rainbow six or socom tied into star wars. and the graphics are absolutaly spectacular!

Julie
yes....er why is this in the EpIII thread....but I totally agree that it looks like an awesome game.....I'll probably get it if it some out for xbox

LanceWindu
Yes, this needs to be in the Literature and EU forum.

But, from what I see this is gonna rock.

yerssot
this one should be in the EU section smile

mindbugaling
okay sorry............i didnt know about the eu thread

Ushgarak
Moving...

VengeanceGOD
Anyway, this game looks pretty cool. Although apparently it's going to mostly be "Halo in the Star Wars universe."

Captain REX
I sure damn hope so!

Dirty Vader
Halo sucks. It has to be better. I've never even heard of this game, I hpe its gonna come out in the UK.

VengeanceGOD
Thank you! Someone else has realized the truth that Halo is WAY overrated!

mindbugaling
yes i have definately, in fact, when i first played it i sayed to myself that this genre of a game would be alot cooler if it was in the star wars universe.

Julie
Halo was a good game...but I'm not a big fan of FPS becausae it make my head go *ouch*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.