Need Idea's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallin Angel
Ok, i'm thinking about making a anime comic or cartoon and i need some ideas for the storyline, characters, and stuff like that , so if u got some idea's for me plz do post them hehe big grin

Kitoky
Obsession, Orlando Bloom, Fangirls, broken hearted fangirl, Orlando's gettin' married, all that issue, oh and make it funny. LOL

tigereyes456
well ok two idea's i write anime manga too. One idea i never could get inot pictures is the japanese gods or chinese gods nad their point of view of thw world and have one character that hs contact with them. Or two- sorta a ancient japan setting with one girl who is a princess hates royalty runs away and joins the army osrta thing. Then her story of it all.... i sorta did the second one but different

dragonpisces272
oh I have a weird idea! What about make a comic about the people on KMC? Hehe that would be funny big grin

Fallin Angel
hmm , they are all very good ideas

venomfan
well there are a lot of story lines you could chose from but i always thought the whole "lesser of two evils" was a great setup for a story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.