Horror Movie Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shagmobile
Hey this is a question thread.

1.) What Is Chuckies chant
2.) What Are The Words From The Necronomicon
3.) What Is Bruce Campbell's Full Name In The Evil Dead Series (first and last)
4.) What Does The Puzzle Box Say On It In Hellraiser
5.) What is Jason?
6.) What is the greatest horror fued that could ever happen.
7.) Where is the real Haddonfield
8.) What is It.
9.) What was the first horror movie ever made?
10.) What was the crapiest horror movie ever made.

Lord Soth
5- A zombie (point of much debate)

6- I'm going to guess Freddy vs. Jason just b/c it's the only versus movie made (watch out for Alien vs. Predator coming Aug 6)

7- Illinois

8- A clown that eats children

SlipknoT
1.) chucky dosent have a chant. At least I think

Jason420
when he trys to transfer bodies he used it in 3 and bride

Evil Dead
some latin crap........then "give me the power I beg of you".......I remember that much about Childs Play ........

Now......about the Necronomicon. Do you mean the actual passage that is read that summons the spirits.......or do you mean the words "clatu verrata nicto" that Ash must speak to obtain the Necronomicon in Army of Darkness.

Oh.....Ashly Williams.........that was one of the questions......

Pirate_Girly
1 and another part of it is *i cant spell this so ill just say it as close as i can get it* Audai Duei Dembela, *somethin else*, GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF YOU!! *then its another language*

SlipknoT
Ahly smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i use to know the chant that chucky use to say. i saw the damn movie soo many times. i forgot it though sad

lol i remember i used to be scared of saying the chant that something might happen

amlap
there is a haddonfield in new jersey. but i dont know where thats from anyway

SlipknoT
I live in jersey and I've never heard of a hadonfeild here

amlap
where the hell do you live, north jersey... theres a haddon township for christ's sake, its a south jersey thing.

SlipknoT
I live in hunterdon, more like north west jersey

amlap
yeah man this is like below camden and shit. near hicks-ville usa. its so funny how different north and south jersey are.

Cinemaddiction
1.) Chuckies chant is a voodoo spell, actually.
2.) Klaatu, Barada, Nikto (Like Jabba's Skiff Guards)
3.) Bruce's name in Evil dead is Ashley J. Williams
4.) Puzzle box has a riddle on it to open the gates, dunno what it is.
5.) Jason WAS a boy with Downs Syndrome, now a zombie more or less.
6.) Greatest horror feud would be Wishmaster + Hellraiser.
7.) Guess it's Jersey?
8.) It is Pennywise the Clown
9.) 1st horror ever was "The Devil's Castle", then "Nosferatu"
10.) Crappiest ever? They still make them.."Cabin Fever" + "House ofthe Dead" for starters.

Lord Soth
Cinema- Haddonfield is in Illinois, I know

PissedOffGoalie
1.) What Is Chuckies chant
2.) What Are The Words From The Necronomicon
3.) What Is Bruce Campbell's Full Name In The Evil Dead Series (first and last)
5.) What is Jason? a killer
6.) What is the greatest horror fued that could ever happen.
7.) Where is the real Haddonfield illinois
8.) What is It. clown
9.) What was the first horror movie ever made?
10.) What was the crapiest horror movie ever made.

ade due damala give me the power i beg of you lavue merceri do bois challote secoise entine mias poid de morte

mercy1313

there are hundreds of symbols on the box, but the side of the Lions Heart (the side with the circle in the center that looks like a sun) has 4 symbols, one in each corner, which are the letters for god in a form of hebrew (YWEH)

and yes, the first horror movie was The Devils Castle (1896), but Nosferatu was not the second...im not sure what the second exactly was, but The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari was 1919, and Nosferatu was 1922..there were multiple versions of Dr. Jeckyll And Mr. Hyde made in 1920, one with John Barrymore..there was also a very early version of Frankenstein made by Thomas Edison, which was about 40 minutes long, sometime around 1910, and a (now long lost) version of Dracula in 1911(not positive about 1911, but around that time)..i believe it was spanish though..

hh?
10) Jeepers Creepers

Wolfie
4. It doesn't say anything, it's just a design.

BaronOBeefDip
Let's see...

5.) He's a....uh.... an undead psychotic murderer in a hockey-mask who has serious mommy issues. And, he's hot.
9.) The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari.
That's all I can answer.

papabeard
First horror, maybe a german film called DER GOLEM which was made in about 1930.

Jason is Vengeance, revenge for his ill treatment. not sure if he is revived or never actually died, but he is evil incarnate, hahah.

It is a big evil spider demon who shape shifts into a clown to lure children

griefzombie
Ash does'nt have a surname in the movies I have just watched them to see and.........nope nothing there so the J Williams bit ???? I dunno man
the chant is latin but I cannot be bothered to type it all down,Jason started out as an accidentally supposedly drowned boy that wanted revenge from the councillors that killed his mother. He became a zombie in part six, when Tommy Jarvis rammed a metal fence spike into his body and lightning struck his body ressurecting him.
There is a real Haddonfield ???!!! Man I gotta visit!......The greatest horror fued must be Uber jason (from Jason X) vs Alien vs
Terminator.The words to release the necronomicon are claatu verata
nectu. Finally the crappest horror film ever made was Exorcist 2 man did that suck watch it if you don't believe me!!!! wink

BaronOBeefDip
Actually, Jason suffered from Hydrocephalus (Hydrocephaly), a disease in wich too much liquid accumulates in the skull causing enlargement of the head and brain damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.