Really, death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alar
??

raven guardia
lets hope cho!......shes a cry baby.

darbanana
My thoery: So Harry will be in a big battle with Voldemort and Hermione will somehow be in major danger, Neville will end up saving her, but he will end up dieing in the process... It went on a lot longer, but I don't think any of those options are going to die, except POSSIBLY Hagrid...

Balzi
I think in the end Voldemort and Dumbledore will die. And harry'll live happily ever after happy

Alar
well hagrid did go off on a really dangerous mish didnt he? so if he goes on another, or decides to stay with his giant friends, if he actually gets any.....

the neville part is v good, i like that, coz his parents were seen as heros 4 all they did 4 the order n stuff and they ended up in st mungos for their trouble, so i think neville is a good place to find courage, i mean, why else wud he be in gryff?

so he must have somethin to prove why.

Vampiree
PLEASE NOT LUPIN!!!!!!!!!! I BEG Y'ALL!!!! *phew* NOBODY VOTED FOR MY PWECIOUS!!!!

raven guardia
well out of all the choices up above it the poll...I hope its cho!

Alar
good, its pretty much agreed that cho will DIE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And if any1 chooses lupin i will hunt u down...

Vampiree
if anyone chooses MY lupin... just pray that ye won't get in my way...

raven guardia
lol....I wont say lupin, he is one of my favorite professors.....but snape comes in first place.

death to the tyrant!!!!....or I mean, ...ah.....CHO! big grin

darbanana
is this a "who do you WANT to die" poll or "who do you honestly think WILL die" poll? I'm sure Snape will turn out to be not as horrible as we think he is, maybe, or he'll be worse... I can't imagine a happy ending though, Rowling doesn't seem like to "and they all lived happily ever after" because already the "all" isn't everyone...

Remuslupin
I will never die. I am too powerful cool

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i was thinking ron or hermione might die.... but wouldnt it be a huge surprise if she killed off harry GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!

darbanana
I think it's going to be Neville and Harry both... and some other people probably too

raven guardia
no...not harry! *cry*.......let cho,hermione or nevile die.....any one but harry, snape, draco! *cries*

SAtown_punk
The person who is going to die IN THE END is only going to be Voldemort. Dumbledore wil not die because Voldemort is afraid of him, and we all saw what Dumbledore can do in Order of the Phoenix.
Neville will not die, but I do believe he will end up saving Hermione in one of the last 2 books. Also, Harry won't die. The prophecy said one will die. It can't be Harry because he is the star of our show. If he dies, that would mean Voldemort is in control again, and that can't happen. Unless Voldemort kills Harry and somebody(probably not Dumbledore...maybe someone unexpected) kills Voldemort after that. But I don't think J.K. can kill off Harry.

Vampiree
*breathes heavily* WHO!!!!!!!! WHO VOTED FOR LUPIN!!!!

PrefectRonnykin
hehe Lupin would kill anyone who got in his way Full moon or not
WOOFlol

PrefectRonnykin
i say cho is jkr don't kill her i will because THIS IS PERSONAL she likes the tornados stupid cry babys so goddam annoying

PrefectRonnykin
But of corse neville wont die he has special powers hes my baby

darbanana
I have a brilliant plan... So Lupin will be trying to save Harry, but it's full moon and he ends up killing Harry right after he kills Voldemort, but Lupin plays a roll in allowing Harry to kill Voldemort, right? maybe? possibly? my mind is turning into a "what's the strangest ending possible" generator

Vampiree
WHATEVER!!! just lupin! must! LIVE!!!

[Ms_dEaTh]
WHO called death?!

ok lame-O.

i think.... LUPIN WILL DIE!

i was joking... a joke.... don't hunt me down.

Maikahyandowen
why are we dragging Lupin into this?? Voldy dies, and then..... Harry dies saving them all!!!!! or somthing to that effect.

pixie1
i would be so upset if harry died sad

Maikahyandowen
well,.... yes. but she did kill Sirius after all. but i doubt harry will go. he being the main character and all.

Alar
id laugh if harry died. i think she should write all about harry's whole life!! like if he becomes an auror or not etc, his kids n stuff. not just at hogwarts? dya think she'll tell us about what happens to him?

[Ms_dEaTh]
it's like writing and moulding your main character with so much passion and hard work and destroying all that in the end.

if she kills him that is.

Vampiree
*hunts ds death down*

Maikahyandowen
what if Malfoy dies? Draco, that is.

pixie1
and saves harry? that would be a good twist

Maikahyandowen
i doubt he'd ever d oanything to help Harry. now, dieing while OPPOSING Harry, that's something......

Amy Black
You know, we can wonder how the story will end. But there is one thing I know for sure. We, HP-fans, can create the strangest and the most incredible things. But JKR will take our breath away with an unexpected ending. I have no idea how she does! She's unbelievable! She should get some literature award that shows she is the best. No one has ever had a fantasy like she does.

Sesy Allerdyce
duh i just hope remus won't die sad

hellokittyjedi
Hagrid isn't dying Rowling said so in some interview and Lupin shouldn't considering she killed Sirius sad I always thought DD would die in the last book sad

Vampiree
i just hope that harry will die some day... *daydreams* BUT NOT LOOPY!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah!!! haha kill harry evil face um *innocent smile* big grin

Maikahyandowen
innocence? nice try. i doubt she'll kill lupin. unless she killed sirius because of his connection w/ harry, then she might do the same to lupin, since harry had such a good relationship w/ him.

*Danii*
As long as she doesn't kill the malfoy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maikahyandowen
what's wrong with THAT??

*Danii*
No-one will go to see the films without Tom Felton in them!(Duh)
Well at least I won't.

Maikahyandowen
if he dies in the seventh book, then it won't make much of a differance.

pixie1
id still see them

Maikahyandowen
i like tom, but malfoy's something else.

*Danii*
Malfoy is a nasty little. . .
But now I like him because of the films. They should have picked an actor you can hate without hating yourself for hating him!

Maikahyandowen
make him ugly, you mean? Malfoy's going to die. how could he not? he violently opposes Harry, and it's only a matter of time before he becomes a death eater and Harry has to face him.

eezy45
and marries hermione Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

eezy45
then youll have some problems.
he wants to quit. dunno when, i thought after movie 4

Alar
tom felton cant quit, he's all i live for!!!!

(oh, and orli n johnny depp... and *goes off into huge long list of ppl*....)

Maikahyandowen
nooooo, Hermoine is ging to marry Ron.

Alar
BWAHAHAHAHA, smart ginger kiddies!

cccrrraaaaaaaaazzzyyymessed

Maikahyandowen
uh.....right.

Alar
dont be mean 2 me... no it lowers my self-esteem...... laughing

The Alpha
OMG! .... nooooooooooooooo noooo nooooooo .... Dumbledore ....
noooo ... u can't go ... noooooooooooo sad

Alar
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

why is evry votin dumbledore? dya think that voldy's gonna kill dumby and then harry's gonna hv a spaz attack, and then kill voldy in blind rage or summit?

Maikahyandowen
i vote for killing Voldy in a blind rage. that'd be much cooler. kinda like Luke Skywalker attacking Darth Vader in return of the Jedi.

Alar
or he cud do it wit his bare hands!!! not a wand or anythin. coz either will die in the HANDS of the other right? hmmmmmm, *brainwave* blink

Maikahyandowen
uhhh. no. definately not.

eezy45
^^ lol

pixie1
i doubt strangulation is going to work on lord v

Maikahyandowen
prob. not.

PrefectRonnykin
why isnt hermy on th?at

Alar
strangulation may work, because his hands burn evil ppl like quirill right?

pixie1
quirlls hand burn bcoz of the protection harrys mom gave him when lord v came back he used harrys blood he has harrys protetion in his blood now so he wont burn

Alar
good point embarrasment

Maikahyandowen
but, there's still the prophecy. he can still kill Voldy, or Voldy could still kill him. but not unless voldy dies first!!!!!!

pixie1
if voldy has so many protections against death then how will he be killed?

Maikahyandowen
uhh.......... MAGIC!! or something......

Alar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U FUNNY!!!!! laughing laughing

eezy45
lolz
big grin magic, yea.
Probably Voldy comes back to the bright side of life stick out tongue
Then hes gonna be resocialized by Cornelius Fudge or sth like that wink

Maikahyandowen
: bows : thank you Alar! what if Fudge dies? he's rather expendable. Harry isn't!!!

[Ms_dEaTh]
i doubt anyone would mind if fudge was killed off. he isn't very popular now. mad

Maikahyandowen
no. because he's an idiot.

Alar
damn straight! he's a meanie n i dont like him... bad bad man...

Maikahyandowen
not MEAN persay, just rather stupid, and a little bit to confident in his own intelligence and assumptions.

Alar
ooooooo, persay... big words make me sad sad and he is a bit of a dumbass aint he.

Maikahyandowen
perhaps if the world would simply expand their patheticly miniscule vocabularies, i wouldn't have these problems.

Alar
ppl say im dumb coz im half american... 4 some reason the english dont like americans, which hurts my feelings...

but im dumb, i know. i'll read a dictionary b4 bed from now on if it makes u happy.

Maikahyandowen
i don't read the dictionary, so i wouldn't know how much that would help you. why don't Brits like Americans?

Alar
beats me. somethin about WW2, pearl harbor n all that. they say us americans take all the credit for winnin that war. idiots. no offense if ur brit.... coz i live in england n its kinda nice i guess.

Maikahyandowen
well, who should get the credit then? most Americans are idiots too, anyway.

Member.
potter will die.

Maikahyandowen
so certain are you?

tigress
laughinganother valid point

tigress
maybe voldy will target the dursleys so harry wont be as protected when not at school

Maikahyandowen
big grin maybe the French want the credit for it

tigress
big grin ok

Maikahyandowen
maybe Harry will have to save the Dursley's and then they'd be forever in his debt. oh Uncle Vernon would HATE that......smile

big gay kirk
Harry dies in book six... got that yet???? Its not like its a big secret.....

Maikahyandowen
right. he will die. who then, will be in the seventh?

megajoint
I'm laughing now because alot of people chose cho because u hate her after book 5

hey no one ever said to u not to hold grudge specially to book characters

Maikahyandowen
cho? what good will HER death be? it'd make Harry a little more depressed, but that's about it.

Alar
i think he shud go dance on her grave.... i dont like her. blah!
haha. i hate the dursleys. we is definately gonna find summit out bout petunia, she so not lettin on as much as she really knows. u recon she's magical or a squib or summit? prolly not huh...................

*drifts off 2 own world* so...

Maikahyandowen
maybe she is a squib. that'd explain why she hates her so much. could be jealousy.

ynowofalltimes
What if the Dursleys die? or their house is destroyed? remember all the protections around it because of Petunia and Lily being sisters....What'll happen to Harry?

Maikahyandowen
they can't die then. Harry could save them though.....

Alar
hmmmm, maybe there shud be a large explosion in surrey and eeeeeeeeevry1 dies? hmmm, and then they blame it on cho and send her 2 azkaban *is very pleased with theory* BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

RebelPhoenix
I think alot of people will be killed or injured on both sides if they go to war, it's inevitable. But in general, I'd like to see L.Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange (Voldy's pet) kick the bucket along with V...

celestial_moon
yah...my bro and i think that DD will bite the dust 2

Maikahyandowen
but not until book 7. he's too important at the moment

Alar
LUCIUS IS MY GOD!!!! DONT KILL HIM! I LOVE HIM!!

LUCIUS love love love love

celestial_moon

Alar
dont mock my love 4 lucius.... he's my silver lord love happy

celestial_moon
i'm not mocking i'm merely in shock

Alar
oh, ok then. i love draco as well, and the weasly twins.. and lupin, dont forget lupin love

and yes, im feeling fine doctor

Maikahyandowen
you sure? i knew we shouldn't have taken the straight jacket off!

Alar
yes well.... i DID take my medication this mornin!!

and i only need 2 wear the straight jacket on weekends!!

nicola
for some reason i think one of the trio will end up dieing i don't know which one tho

celestial_moon
i still say ron, possibly hagrid, and DD will die

Alar
rons too important!! hagrid i think 2, (or he jus leaves the skool) to be with his giant friends.... not that he has any at the mo.. but he might still go bk, and DIE!! BWAHAHAHA!

DD is v v v v v old.. do wizards live longer than muggles??

megajoint
alot choose cho ,u really hate her like I do....lol Die die stupid klutz

p.s: I chose DD

Alar
yeh, she's a *****!! i think that'll be blanked out... oh well. u get tha idea!! she's soooooo emotional, but i guess harry kinda was in tha last 1... but we still love him... but not cho!! DIE CHO DIE!!

Maikahyandowen
so much death..... after Cho, who else?

crazy_c
Dumbledore is probably the most likely today out of those people.

Alar
we pik ppl who r gopnna die by tha day now?

oh, tomorrow i think DD will die, and maybe on monday hagrid, and on tuesday i vote snape. Honestly laughing

its ok, am messin. i suppose u meant 'to die' instead of today... but if not im gonna look like a complete idioto now!!

Maikahyandowen
i'm not sure if you can remedy the looking like an idiot thing.

Alar
thx

Sango
that old guy is going to die becase:

1. hes old what do you expect
2. he likes to save Harry and harry is always fighting Voldemort
3. its what you would think would happen
4. he needs to die

Sango
in the 5th yr i would of quit hogwarts too
that sub was a bi***

Alar
ill jus smile n pretend i undastood all of that smile

Maikahyandowen
smile and nod yes

celestial_moon
y would u quit hogwarts?

Maikahyandowen
confused

me15
my therory.....lupid, i think he is going to be killed by peter p. becuz, he has a silver had, and silver kills werewolves......then harrys going to kill peter..........i noe its really out there

Maikahyandowen
he'd have to stab Lupin with his hand. don't think that'll happen any time soon. mostly because Peter's such a coward

me15
lol, yeah, its beyond me to how hes going to kill him, but i think hell do it somehow

Maikahyandowen
nope. not gonna do it

Alar
its a point, his hand IS silver...

NOT THAT I WANT HIM TOOOOOO!!! I LOVE LUPIN SO MUCH!! HE'S MY IDEAL GUY N I WISH HE WAS REAL N LIVED NEAR ME (note its not much use to me if he's real n then lives in quebec...)

but harry's prolly gonna go off on another rant n end up killin sum1... or maybe he's not emotional n e more, and jus wants revenge 4 his parents, n sirius, i expect he's gonna be pretty pissed off bout that!!

i sure wud be..erm

and nooo, even wit umbridge, howeva much of a biatch she is u still wudnt quit!!! blink

Maikahyandowen
his hand may be silver, but you have to stab the werewolf with silver to kill it. i think.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.