She LOOKS so goddamn good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Why!? arg it's so frustrating..extreme want is the worst feeling a man can ever have ..i hate this sad

burlyman
smokin' lussstt

yeah an extreme case of it

SilverFighter
Yup, desire is a punishment.

Dirty Vader
tell me about it...

JKozzy
Yeah... erm

sad

Peloquin
dude you fully need to push it to the next level, anything to get out of where you are at the moment or suffer sleepless nights until you do. Is the girl a friend or is this like a movie star crush thing? If She's a friend you gotta talk to her and let her know how you're feeling. I hope you're not doing the "hanging out with someone you have a thing for but never telling them thing" I'd rather take a bullet smile

You're right though it is the worst feeling.

i'm friends with her and i've already told her how i feel...that's why i'm beating myself over the head cause i can't get her

Dirty Vader
Shit, thats even worse.

Peloquin
damn, well I wouldn't say that's worse. At least you know and you can deal with it.

I feel for ya man, been there and it isn't fun.

silver bitchiness
And thats why you want her...because you cant have her yes

Peloquin
oh that's harsh Silver, kick the poor guy when he's down smile

that's not true at all...i wanted her just as much before i ever knew i couldn't have her

silver bitchiness
huh But shes with your friend, isnt she, so you might as well let her go.

Dirty Vader
Tell me silver, what can a guy do to get a girl interested in him?

Peloquin
lol something like playing a kick ass elf in a lord of the rings movie seems to work smile heh

silver bitchiness
Not much if the girl is with someone else huh

lil tears
eek! the elf is one drool

Peloquin
god damn elfs smile

lil tears
any of you elves sad

silver bitchiness
His name is Legolas Lilly! raver

lil tears
I know drool mhmmm don't I know eek!

Peloquin
Walks back in with a bow and pointy ears glued on. (Gives elf kit to 113) here ya go bud smile

lil tears
laughing out loud thats not it, guys always want what they cannot have yes

Baylin
I'm a dog, kinda like an elf... but... more like.... a dog.... confused

Peloquin
Awww (ears pop off)

silver bitchiness
laughing out loud

i never said she was with my friend..i said I'M friends WITH her

she's completely single

Baylin
bummer

lil tears
so whats your problem then What the f**k?

silver bitchiness
Then talk to her yes

Baylin
If she's not interested get a grip and find someone who is

silver bitchiness
Or do what Baylin says huh

realworlddreams
same problem here, i ono wut to do now.
she doesnt want me like i want her..it sux soo bad.
she led me on for the past 4 months makin me think sumthin would happen...damn her for that.
anyway...jus find sum way to deal with it...i make art when im depressed like that.
i've talked to her...most girls i ask out are my friends anyway...thats prolly one of the problems...dont make friends w/pplz u like, its gotta be an attraction first, then get to know each other on dates...cuz otherwise u turn out like me...where they think im like they're best friend...n cant see me as a boy friend.

Peloquin
When they take a step back you gently take one forward, when they take a step forward you gently take one back. Have to play the game most of the time. Strange little animals are we.

playing games like that are dumb and i don't believe in em...humans are stupid

i do, a lot

word same here..we're brothers

juggernaut26
i understand your problem but you gotta just make her see the not real you and then fool her into it then keep showing her your real self slowly but surely

silver bitchiness
mad That is a totlly wrong way to go about it!

juggernaut26
i wanted to see what the girls would say i'm just kiddin sil

silver bitchiness
stick out tongue ok, but thats the wrong way to go about it.

lil tears
idiots roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut26
big grin

she's so hot

Veralidaine
sad..........dont worry, bad things come and go in everyones life,. we all deal with them in our own ways, but whatever happens, remember that it happens for a reason, everything has a purpose.....

realworlddreams
113>that was my problem...i talked to them too much that they got to know me too fast too well...
i tried not to do that w/this one...but god damn text messages...
its gettin better tho...this time it took the girl 4 months to realize she didnt like me...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.