Everybody Hi!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fellowjim
hey Everybody,

just want to start a serious conversation about aids

is it true you have to be black or gay to get aids

cos i am am black and i dont want to get it

from another black guy.

LanceWindu
No.

You can get AIDS by being straight, and it doesn't matter what race you are, everyone is susceptible to it.

Hegemon875
You get it from body fluid, blood, saliva, mucus, etc.

fellowjim
oh i thought cos everybody in africa and san francisco got it
that you must be african or gay
cos my friend told me

LanceWindu
That's generalizing.

Shoukan
oh great not another thread about this

fellowjim
hey come on i was just worried
like my momma alays said
stay away from san francisco
and then she said you don wanna go back to africa
cos you will catch aids from prostitutes

burlyman
just wondering, how old are you?

LanceWindu
It sounds to me like you are prejudice about Africa and gays.

lil tears
^same question yes
and why does it say United Kingdom if you are in San francisco huh

Aurora
umm This topic is not one that I want to get upset about. I have a friend that has HIV, and he is not gay nor is he black. It is very serious subject that shouldn't be joked about or made light of. It is a life threatening illness that is violent and doesn't care who u are, gay or straight, man or womam, black or white.

fellowjim
no
i am not from san francisco
my momma jus sad stay away from dere

fellowjim
but u have to take it in de ass rite
to get it
like even being straight
ur girlfriend could wear a strappie
like my african mom sad

fellowjim
i mean my granmom
cos my mom was born here in brixie

LanceWindu
Stop announcing to everyone that you are a homophobe.

This is the kind of act that will get you banned.

Shoukan
Hell no...STRAIGHT ppl can get AIDS too!

SilverFighter
If you were thinkin this a topic of humor...guess what? NO!

fellowjim
i am not tryin to be funny
me mom does not know that much about stuff
like the time she gave me
vodka when i had a hangover
me fren said dat peeple on de net know stuff
so i was askin honst qestions

SilverFighter
Do yourself a favor and STOP acting like an idiot!!!!

fellowjim
hey u an idiot
tanks very much
u callin me an idiot cos i am black

LanceWindu
Quit it with the whole Malcom X act.

He is not rasist. He is calling you an idiot for the way you are acting, not the color of your skin.

Shoukan
I wish I was a mod so i can close this thread

lil tears
you are not the only one What the f**k?

fellowjim
well i am not an idiot
i wonce got an c in french
so dere!!!

Shoukan
How old are you??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
Sex Education

fellowjim
i ma 33 yers old from brixtie

fellowjim
i ma 33 yers old from brixtie
anyway i tought that callin names on da forum meant u got banned for
expressing yourself in a negative manner
wadever dat mens

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing

Shoukan
ummm yeah right you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
And you are this stupid?

SilverFighter
Don't you have something better to do? Go do something productive for a change will ya.

fellowjim
na sex ed tells ya to wer the condom
but it take away the feelin

burlyman
Sex Ed teaches you about all kinds of STIs What the f**k?

Shoukan
you mean STDs burlylaughing out loud

fellowjim
Anyway the fact that you even bothere replying to me proves how stupid and thick u all are anyway
so think twice before throwing accusations at me
take the plank from your own eye before pointing out the splinter in mine

LanceWindu
A condom doesn't take away all the feeling.

If anything it helps prolong the climax, which is good for some guys.

And it's always wise to be protected. I'll never have unprotected sex, unless it was with my future wife, and we are both tested first. Even then it would only be unprotected if we were trying to have kids.

burlyman
well both roll eyes (sarcastic)

fellowjim
U are the ones having trouble with realizing how brainless you all are
yes i hate all gays

"Truth is the mother of hatred"

SilverFighter
You make ABSOLUTELY no sense kid. What is it that you want?

fellowjim
anyway condoms are selfish
for they prevent gods gift of life.

fellowjim
lots of people were calling me an idiot
I only want to make an Idiot out of them
and have some fun provoking those idiots

LanceWindu
Even if you hate gays you do not announce it to everyone.

This is a public forum, and we do have gays, lesbians, and bisexuals visiting everyday.

It is a life choice.

SilverFighter
I'm not wasting my time with you anymore........JERK!!!

LanceWindu
Actually he is right Shoukan.

STI's and STD's.

Sexually Transmitted Infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

silver bitchiness
Condoms are the best thing ever, for they prevent the horrible diseases and HIV.

fellowjim
I dont really care
gay = disgusting
Sodomy = Jail as it is meant to be

Gay = hatefull in the eyes of god and all right thinking men

silver bitchiness
PLEASE tell me where in the bible it says:

''Thou shall hate all homosexuals''

You are discrease mad

LanceWindu
It may be disgusting to you, but there are others who feel very differently.

And I myself do not believe gay is hated in the eyes of God. How would you know that it is? The Bible was written by a bunch of prophets over long periods of passing the story from one another, hearsay and word of mouth tend to stretch and alter stories.

fellowjim
Condoms do not prevent all STIs

Just dont have sex with women who have STIs or vice-versa

silver bitchiness
What the f**k? Yes, and all people who do get STI's and STD's knowingly sleep with people who have them What the f**k?

Whatever!

LanceWindu
OMG, the smartest thing you've said in this entire thread!

That is something you should prevent.

Get tested and have your partner tested before engaging in anything sexual.

If they have an STI, there are other ways to pleasure one another without resorting to dipping the stick in the pouch.

fellowjim
the bible has changed very little

It has not been passed down by a bunch of idiots playing chinese whispers
and can you please tell me about a major world religion which teaches any different
buddhism, hinduism and islam all teach that it is wrong
not just the bible

and do you read ancient greek, Aramaic and latin and hebrew
if you dont than you have no basis to claim that the bible is hearsay for
jews and christians have laboured ling to keep the bible accurate.

SilverFighter
fellowjim> DON'T SEND ME ANY PM!!!! You know something else? You know how lucky you are? If you would had said that to my face...I woulda KO you off existence with my FIST!!!

fellowjim
Another way to be sure is to have moral high standards

fellowjim
Dude no one can touch me
what is the pointy in threatening me for you know well you cannot carry out that threat

P.S No you could not i would kill you in one punch

silver bitchiness
You sir, are an idiot!

LanceWindu
The Bible was written long after these events took place! How can you say they were not doing Chinese Whispers? It is proven that passages from the Bible are no longer accurate with the way things were explained back when it was written. IE, Jesus walking on water actually meant he was walking beside the water.

All religion teaches you what they want you to believe. They are the ones who think homosexuality is wrong, nobody from up above told them any different.

SilverFighter
Whatever tough guy talking behind a Computer Screen and Keyboard. Pathetic indeed!!!!

fellowjim
And you have also shown you awesome ability to have a real opinion on something

fellowjim
Alrite d i c k

fellowjim
point 3
it is not proven that the passages were written from chinese whispers everybook in the bible can trace back the high majority of its statements to written manuscripts
and this is even more true in the new testament.

every gospel in the new testament was written within 100 years from jesus death and the sources for the gospel was other written sources of information
and the rest is the letters of the apostles so
therefore it is not chinese whispers

point 2
The passage in both latin and greek are quite specific
so you have no basis to say what you said.

point 3
and yes those other faiths did not get their information on homosexuality from above
only christianity and judaism

silver bitchiness
You have no clue what you are talking about. Your argumens are so weak! I mean what kind of person says that being gay would mean getting AIDS.
What kidn o person says that they should hate gay people mad

Where in the bible does it say ''hate all gays'' mad

Explain it to me!! PLEASE!

LanceWindu
Last thing to say...

Nobody gets there information from God. How many people have you seen having a conversation with him/her? The people that have all claimed to have heard from him are all crazy. Look at Joan of Arc, she was told to lead an army in battle by God? Why would God want a prophet of his to murder people?

Now, we must stop with the religious talk, this is one of those topics that is prohibited on KMC.

fellowjim
it does not specifically say this

it points out in many places that sodomy is a major sexual sin which will prevent you from getting in to heaven

god specifically says in
deut, Num that such acts are hateful in the eyes of god,
so it is not gays are hateful it is one who partakes in homosexual sex (not lesbianism unless the lesbian wears a strap on and then has anal sex)

lil tears
The golden rule is love thy neighbour!! mad
Whether they be gay, straight, or bisexual, they are still people like you!

silver bitchiness
You sir, are hating and discriminating people. If anyone, YOU are going to Hell!!

LanceWindu
Homosexual acts does not mean anal sex! Any sexual act from a homosexual, whether they be gay or lesbian is a homosexual act.

fellowjim
alright atheist you know best right well
she claimed to have been told so
just like mohammed
just like the evangelist down the road who feels called by god,
well why did god destroy sodom and gomorrah??
and why did he send the flood
because men are wicked

dont just think that god is not going to care if you go around doing things that are wrong
God carries out Justice when it is needed
and he will save the rightous
and joan of arc lead her armies against the english in war to defend her people that is not murder in any set of laws

SilverFighter
You still here??? Spewing your ignorance???? Go read a book and educate yourself or something. Geeesh!!!!

fellowjim
Sodomy as a sexual sin is very bad understand?
any other homosexual act comes under Lust understand?

though yes you are right sodomy also includes straight sex in the ass
but there is no homosexual act that is not hateful in the eyes of god
and yea that includes thought not just action

lil tears
You are breaking the most important rule!
and are going against the teachings of Jesus!
these are not your people to judge, you have no right whatsoever, so do not act as if you are high and mighty!

LanceWindu
I agree with you, I am Athiest.

Also I agree that men are wicked, but if he wanted to destroy those who are at fault, like he did with the flood, he could do the same to those Englishmen who were wrong.

He didn't have to "hire" anyone else to do his deeds, he is suposedly all powerful and can do whatever he wants. Why not dirty his own hands with more death then letting a young woman die for sins of murder?

fellowjim
Well d i c k how many books you read
I can probably gaurantee taht i have read more books last year than you have or will read in your whole life

ignorance on what

make a point if you have one and understand logic and how to argue a point

lil tears
you said it yourself..... God does, these people choose to live their lives this way, and are in no way harming you so leave them alone!

fellowjim
i did not claim that joan of arc definitly received her instructions from god,
but god made a covenant to noah that he will not punish men in such a way again,
there is still hell

and so why is he hiring her anyway
maybe the people of france prayed for freedom and god answered, and maybe he didnt what happened was from humaninty alone

and anyone who god "hires" ie the apostles will do their job admirably as they did so what harm must god do everything for us in a way we must understand

fellowjim
yes they are

they harm the society we are living in.

do u think i want my little brother and sister need to see that kind of crap all around them ,

for if they kept quiet about their evil fair enough
but in their need to justify themselves they poison society with principles that will lead even more people in to the crap that is their life.

lil tears
your brother and sister deserve to grow up educated of the world!
whether you like it or not these people are not going away, let them live in peace, it's people like you who create hatred and violence in our world!

SilverFighter
I have asked you to stop sending me PMs and you continue to do it. I'm going to show these to Raz so that he can see that you are an instigator and a trouble maker.

fellowjim
I am not judging them.
I am merely pointing out that what they are doing is evil, and that what they are doing is sinful.
It is not me who will take them to hell it is satan with a little help from their own evil acts.
I am not breaking any rules of christianity with those statements maybe you should read the bible or at least a quick guide to being one before you presume to know the rules of christianity or the teachings of Jesus.

silver bitchiness
And who exactly gave you the right to judge anyone?

Lilly was right, people like you generate violance and hateret in the world! You should be ashamed!mad

fellowjim
Ok in future back up your posts in future with something intelligent and I will stop calling you d i c k

lil tears
you may be a christian but you are also a hypocrite
that staement is judging them roll eyes (sarcastic)

fellowjim
I am not Judging them i am merely pointing out that what they are doing is sinful.

SilverFighter
Stop sending me PM!!!!!!

silver bitchiness
SF, put him on an ignore list.

SilverFighter
SB> I just did that now, Thanks. Also I'm reporting him to moderator right now.

fellowjim
I(personally) am not judging them, the fact that what they are doing is sinful is not my judgement. I did not say this of my own back,
A sin is something that god teaches is wrong, merely pointing out that what they are doing is not my personal judgement.

Please explain how I am a hypocrite.

silver bitchiness
You hate them, hateret is a sin, You are a hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil tears
is one of the ten commandments thou shall not be of a different sexual orientation as the majority roll eyes (sarcastic)

fellowjim
I did not say I hated them
I said what they are doing is hateful in the eyes of god

ash007
ok yo uhave to understand that the things you are saying are wrong.
You cannot judge other people only god can do that.

There is also nothing wrong or sinfull about being gay i am sure if Jesus was here in this time he would not discrimate against them.

Please re-read the bible

fellowjim
oh actually i did didnt I
oh well i dont really that statement was deliberatly provoactive but since we have goten serious i will except your satemet that on this board i am a hypocrite fair eneogh
But I am not judging them

ash007
times are changing you remember not all people belvie in your religion anymore

fellowjim
Mr ash you have joined us quite late.
The bible clearly sates that sex is only between a man and woman inside of marriage, all other sex falls under the sin of lust. sodomy is also defined as being wrong

and Jesus does not discriminate. But he would tell them to stop sinning.

I can back that up if you wish,
I bet you never read the bible nor any commentary nor any catechsm from any christian denomination

fellowjim
Mr ash you have joined us quite late.
The bible clearly sates that sex is only between a man and woman inside of marriage, all other sex falls under the sin of lust. sodomy is also defined as being wrong

and Jesus does not discriminate. But he would tell them to stop sinning.

I can back that up if you wish,
I bet you never read the bible nor any commentary nor any catechism from any christian denomination

silver bitchiness
....and?

fellowjim
It does not matter,
It is still sinful even if you believe in the cat, and as i pointed out earlier on if they would keep that sin to themselves then it would not bother me in any way, except I would feel sorry for them.

fellowjim
silver i replied

ash007
ohh we are really going for it arent we

first point i do read the Bible but thats got nothing to with this.

Ok i might have approached this wrong but the thing is that times are changing you cannot go about saying gays are sinning.
I am friends with gays and trust me they go to church and they read the bible they are just like evryone else in society.

i am not saying that you are right or wrong but things change and if you continuee to think that being gay in Sinfull hey thats your view and i respect freedom of speach.

But please dont swear or be rude to people who disagree with you ok

fellowjim
Can anyone prove to me that partaking in homosexual acts is not sinful. Please quote church teachings and bible references
if you cant then perhaps you should all admit that you are wrong.
Also if anyone can prove to me using the dictionary or something similar, that when I point out that something is wrong and sinful equates to me pronouncing Judgement upon Homosexuals.

ash007
ok can you please this subject is still touchy with people.

i would advise you not to say anymore or yo uwill be banned

Kaleanae
Hi

fellowjim
ok then I must be very clear and specific then won't I.

1 A sin 2000 years ago is still a sin now.

2 A homosexual act of any kind is a sin.
this includes Sodomy. Any other kind is a sin of lust, for only within the sacrament of marraige are sexual acts allowed for.
And No gays cannot get married.

3 Thinking about doing somethin sinful is also a sin just less.

4 Therefore they are sinning.

5 If a gay guy ceases thinking about and doing homosexual acts then he does cease sinning- but then he is not really gay then is He.

6 It has got nothing to do with freedom of speech, I am merely repeating the bibles teachings.
I cannot understand how it is possibel to extraoplate that it is ok to be gay from the bible. It is not possible

7 I am not excluding them from society or church.
I am protesting against their need to justify their acts in public which misleads many children and their ideas even poison individuals who are dignified yet cannot understand the bible.

silver bitchiness
People were having homosexual relationships 2000 years ago and WAY before that...are they all in Hell? I think not!

Missleading children? OMG you are full of it!

fellowjim
Really that is a shame.

correction
"ok can you please not say any more on this subject" is a slightly clearer sentence construction

you dont have to be perfect just a little clearer

Shoukan
hey if you want to talk to a homosexual now...

you are talking to one now...

all you are saying is a bunch of shit so please shut the hell up and I don't want to hear about!!!

silver bitchiness
Those kind of attitudes and discrimination is not welcomed here. No one is going to hell but you, for discriminating and hating! mad

Shoukan
Who were you talking too?

ash007
lol wow you are telling me how to write.

At the moment it 2.30 in the morning and i have the flu and i can't get to sleep. Thats why my writting structure is not perfect.

Also its not my place to ban you, its up to the mods or the boss

fellowjim
If you understand teaching then you would not make those statements.

Their are various types of sin. A mortal sin such as that of a homosexual act will prevent you from getting into heaven.

You need to have such sins cleansed by the grace of god.
You need to be in a state of grace with god to get into heaven.
if you dont get into heaven you stay in purgatory or go to hell.

Jesus himself stated that he would say "away from me" to wicked and sinful men.

And yes that does mean that many who do these things are in hell.
The most important thing to teach children is the difference between right and wrong, i do not mislead children.

And when gays are all over the place on shows such as will and grace and when it is no longer taboo for lesbians to kiss in the soaps then yes this message is contrary to the teachings of the bible so allowing this to happen all over the nations does give children an unbalanceed view on what right and wron are threefore they are misleading childres.

fellowjim
that is ok
but seriously can you refute my previous 2 posts

Shoukan
hey plz just stop

ash007
hey Shoukan i also dont agree with him best thing to do is let things take its own cource

just ignore him and hopefully Raz will close this topic beciase its not being very productive

Shoukan
hopefully another mod will close this thread cool

fellowjim
No I am not Discriminating and Hating .
I am merely pointing out that homosexuality is sinful and that all of the acts whether sodomy or lust are mortal sins which prevent you from receiving the grace of God.

Satan tries to take everyone to hell, and so god give you guidelines on how to get to heaven.

If you dont want to believe in hell fine but at least understand that one day you might regret it.

fellowjim
if you dont agree with me then state why otherwise dont bother posting.

Shoukan
No Religion & Politics
We do not allow the discussion of religion and politics. Discussion on these topics, from past experience, almost always ends in bad blood between members. For this reason it has been decided that a movie forum is not the best place for talk on these subjects.

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

fellowjim
You are ,
Then I will pray that your sinfull ways will one day be repented and you will not go to hell.

fellowjim
No do you think christians base their faith on just what the ten commandments say. If you do then please read my posts stop coming up with pointless arguments

Shoukan
No Religion & Politics
We do not allow the discussion of religion and politics. Discussion on these topics, from past experience, almost always ends in bad blood between members. For this reason it has been decided that a movie forum is not the best place for talk on these subjects.

VallejoKid707
Don't stay away from SF. Cuz thats just plain stupid. I know plently of people that live there and they dont have AIDS. And + I go there all the time and I'm fine. You cant get AIDS from the environment.

fellowjim
So are you all admitting defeat. That is good.

silver bitchiness
huh Who did you think i was refering to?

fellowjim
Cease discussing something when you have lost.

Smart people know their limitations.

silver bitchiness
You are really pissing me off! mad

How can you say those stuff? Teachings? You dont have a clue about Jesus' teachings!

You are pejudice and you generate prejudice here. That is not welcome!

fellowjim
That is a shame for you have not refuted or disproved anything I have said.

silver bitchiness
Everything you said is wrong!! I dont know where to start with the disproval!! You are so wrong its rediculous!

Not only are you wrong, but also very closed minded!

VallejoKid707
I hope this thread gets closed because this is just stupid.

Tex
Thread closed, fellowjim banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.