Super Mario in 11 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

People might of already heard or seen it but this dude beat Super Mario Bros 3 in 11:02 seconds...crazy i tell ya crazy...

TrAnCeDuO
cheater!

realworlddreams
i've seen the vid. OMFG its awesome.

LanceWindu
He did not cheat, I have seen the video.

It's awesome.

Linkalicious
it's more than awesome...it's astonishing.

Myth
There is a link to watch in through one of the threads here. I believe i as something about "best" and "mario". Go figure.

xeous
I saw this awhile ago...It's sick, on the levels where the screen moves automatically(he can't go faster than the screen) he just gets one ups by staying in the air and hitting multiple enemies. I think he finishes with over 100 lives...It really is sick.

Tex
He would jump on all the flying cannon balls and get like 1000 extra men! eek!

VengeanceGOD
It's fake...sorry. If you watch his score, it rises and falls during the video.

Plus the guy admitted he faked it.

Viper
He came out on his website and admitted it wasn't real. He spent over a year making it using editing software, basically he moved frame by frame. Funny thing is he never intended for anyone to think it was real, he was just showing off his editing skills.

Myth
What? Goddamnit! I looked at the score (not the whole time obviously) and I thought it looked like it was changing correctly. I'm angry now. I showed all of my friends too. Oh well, I'll just let them think it was all real.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud . i always thought it was real ..

VengeanceGOD
I finally watched the video...even if it is fake, the guy who played it was GOOD at that game.

realworlddreams
WTF why you gotta make everyone upset now that we know its fake...
it was freakin awesome to think that technically sumone COULD do it if they wanted.

VengeanceGOD
Technically someone still can...and that video shows them how.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.