Catch-22

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

one of the greatest bands ever in my opinion...ska at it's best

SAtown_punk
Ska is awesome, and Catch-22 are great, but I love Mad Caddies. Check out my Ska thread.

total metalhead
yeah pretty cool band, they're no Less Than Jake, but they're ok.

SAtown_punk
Who's no Less Than Jake? Catch-22 aren't, but Mad Caddies are better.

total metalhead
yep i agree Mad Caddies are better. so are Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Reel Big Fish.

amlap
wait wait... are we talking catch 22 from pre keasbey nights or post? because anything catch did after keasbey was dirty compared to KN. if you like catch 22 and really love keasbey nights then do yourself a favor and check out streetlight manifesto. this is a the talented members of Catch 22 who left after KN album.

SAtown_punk
what happened to them? How did they break up?

amlap
um some of the guys didnt want to tour anymore so they kind of went back to their own lives while the other group of guys ( the current members of catch 22) kept going on tour and making new shittier albums. then in bout 2000 the guys who left catch got together with guys from Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution.
but if you notice the songs from keasbey nights(catch) and everything goes numb (streetlight) sound a shit load alike because of tomas kalnoky, the singer/songwriter/guitarist of both those cds.

SAtown_punk
I see. I just downloaded some stuff from streetlight. Gonna listen to it here in a sec.

amlap
big grin

SAtown_punk
Not bad, but I need to get some more stuff. Kazaa didn't have much.

amlap
try Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution too! you wont be disappointed!

SAtown_punk
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.