Icewind Dale: before Drizzt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Hey look its me little... nay large tale. enjoy it, and give comments... ill be also be posting the rest as i write it.

LarryTheArch

LarryTheArch

LarryTheArch

LarryTheArch

LarryTheArch

LarryTheArch

Captain REX
Wow! It's long! eek!

Very cool, LTA. yes

LarryTheArch
on odcument it is apparently uhhh.... 20 pages exdactly

it took three days for 15 pages, and i addedthe last 3 sparractically over another day. mores acumin

ArchTheLarry
soon... got nearly three chapters done eek!!

LarryTheArch
Everyone has their enemies...
Kiser Jerhai walked down the narrow winding path that lead from Kelvin's Cairn down to the lower snow paths hat lead to Targos. He, as a waizrd, had mroe than enoguh intelligence to outwit to foolish and moronic orcs following him. Sometimes to trio of Verbeeg rpesented a problem in containment, but usually bribes or threats or... examples of goblin fodder proved enough. His force had been ordered to reinforce the main army attacking Targos, thoguh they were not informed of how late they were in helping them. "Fools..." Kiser muttered softly, thinking of the unsuspecting town. A Targos scout slipped past the main group and back towards Targos.

Trickster
This s a good story!

joelsef
Looks really good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.