The KMC story book, the life of lil Billy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
Lil Billy was born on 15th of June 1990 to loving parents Joe and Michelle Mugglesworth. The first 14 years of lil Billy's life were fairly non eventful and could even be described as typically boring. Joe runs a courier company that is doing quite well and now delivers to most countries around the world while Michelle is a loving housewife that is now looking to go back into the workforce. Lil Billy's life looked set, all planed out. He would one day take over his fathers business, start a family of his own and live a long and happy life...or so they though. It was a day like every other for Lil Billy, now on his way home from school , when something happened that would change the coarse of Lil Billy life and all those close to him forever. Something that would start a chain of events leading Lil Billy to a place no human being had ever ventured to before or ever wanted to. It was close to him now, as he rounded the corner of Beck's Street coming down the hill that lead into the park it was waiting for him...there hidden in the dark shadows. Lil Billy simply did not notice, it was only when he was half way through the park that he heard the sound... A sound unknown to Lil Billy but instantly made him feel ill. Slowly Billy looked around, ignoring the warnings of danger from his rapidly beating heart and fearfully opened his eyes. What Lil Billy saw would be etched in his mind forever, burnt in as a wound that would never heal. Standing directly in front of him was..

(continue on, as much or as little as you like...what happens to poor lil Billy?)

embarrasment

SlipknoT
a dieing leperacan

silver bitchiness
And he sad:

''My son, you are an idot, a very boring one...whats the matter with you?!!!!! Why were the first 14 years of your life been so shit!!! I feel sorry for you, so you can have 3 wishes....''

SlipknoT
He said I want
1. new socks
2. a bowl of pasta with no cheese or sauce
3. a new stylish pocket protecter

Dirty Vader
His mom in bed with his dad.lol

Peloquin
The mystical little Irish man winked his eyes and in front of Lil Billy appeared a pair on new socks, a bowl of pasta with no cheese or sauce and a new stylish pocket protector. "Wow" Lil Billy though to himself. Forgetting his fear Lil Billy reached out for his new stylish pocket protector. Just then a panicked voice yelled at him from across the park. Lil Billy looked up and once again questioned if his eyes were playing tricks on him. "Surly it couldn't be", he though as out of nowhere came Steve Erwin running frantically toward him with...

Dirty Vader
a condom......

Darth Revan
"Blimey!! Croc bit me hand clean off! And I was holdin' me kid in it!", Steve yelled from across the park. Behind him was a huge crocodile. The leprochaun wiggled his left big toe three times and tipped his hat at Billy. To his surprise, Billy shrank until he was just about the right size to fit inside a crocodile's stomach. He looked up to see the now monster reptile charging right at him. The animal scooped Billy up in his jaw...

Peloquin
Just then Steve Erwin made a massive leap towards Lil Billy thrusting his arm inside the croc's mouth. The Croc arched back and with a mighty lunge spat Lil Billy 20 meters across the park. Thinking quickly Steve grabed his condom and chased after Lil Billy but steve wasn't in time and Lil Billy landed right in a...

Peloquin
Bus load of elderly folk on their way to a Barry Manalow tribute concert. Steve Erwin realising the extreme danger Lil Billy was in rushed straight into action, straped on his condom and...

Freddy_vs_Jason

dave123
Last edited by Raz on Today at 01:41 PM

ooo, someone did a bad thing

and i aint reading that top post, too long smile

SlipknoT
raped dave123

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.