Gto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
who knows GTO? Its gotta be one of the funniest anime! laughing and for all those who dont know it:
~Its about a guy who wants to be the "best teacher in the world". When he gives his resume to the principle, they notice that he cant even write and spell well. So he gets fired from the school, but he got another offer. He taught at the school but to a specific classroom; where all the troublemakers lay. They blackmale him and do anything to get him fired, but he withdstands all of the studdents, and tries to get all of them in his side. He has a conflict with almost every student there

crazy_c
sounds like my cup of tea yes

Kitoky
Great Teacher Onizuka......that best manga..EVER!

Trinity_Matrix
Never seen the anime...but the manga is GREAT. I love it yes It's so damn funny...

PadfootsPyrefly
Yeah, the manga is hilarious ^^

dragonpisces272
its one of the best running anime in Japan right now, so I thought of checking it out. Heres a picture of Onizuka

'chelle
GTO is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the 1st season box set and watch it on Showtime

dragonpisces272
he's so weird...but thats whats so cool about him

Arachnoidfreak
It's on showtime now...SWEET. Great anime. someone needs to put this anime on winamp...

h0n33y
anyone have the links when I can download the manga episodes???or even the anime...hehheheheheh

anyway, sice I am new in this stuffs...can anyone PM me and explain about what a bittorent is????? plz help me..........

BlackHatDefect
Oh man,my sis is so hot for Onitsuka..its sad(shes 10,thats sadder)

I should start censoring what she reads,but then what fun would that be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.