Prisoner Of Azkaban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloom4ever
I'm absoluetely sure this has been posted already but since im a lotr gal and this's my first time on here, ill still ask:
well i used to like hp, so when is the third movie comin out?

Iirima
I don't know, but I was wondering where you went! Um...I'll look it up on the Internet for u.

Iirima
OOH!! Found it! June 4, 2004! I've never seen Harry Potter (I almost typed Happy Potter) STUPID CHRISTIAN PARENTS! nor read the books, so I don't have an interest in it. sad Now, I must go back to the LotR threads...

Bloom4ever
lol, Iirima you're on practically every thread i go onstick out tongue
neways, thanks

Iirima
I was just looking at the LotR forum, I'm like, Where iiiis she?? So I went to KMC home, was just scrolling down, so...yeah. I'm like, OH! *There* she is! So I came here, and...yeah. I'm rambling. Again. *sighs heavily*

Bloom4ever
aww you missed mestick out tongue big grin

Iirima
Yes, shall I call myself nice? big grin

Bloom4ever
well you can check my sig big grin

Bloom4ever
big grin okay this is so off-topic, let's get off here

airangel429
There is an azkaban thread and HP 3 comes out in June 2004! big grin

Phoe delete this

raven guardia
{hey bloom4ever I love you sig!}

I cant wait till june 4 I going to see poa like.....five times!!!! or at least I hope!

Bloom4ever
thx

i like hp but i can wait wink As i said im a lotr gal now
but i might jus be on here sometimessmile

Iirima
me too. no, I'm not stalking u bloom4ever. i'm just...bored right now.

Bloom4ever
lol r u sure? big grin

raven guardia
hehehe, when I get bored I usally go to all the hp threads on the front page, and wait for people to reply or else I pm my friends. stick out tongue

Bloom4ever
so this is the forum Phoe moderates
well, c'mon Phoe, close down my thread big grin

Iirima
CLOSE DA THREAD! And I was NOT stalking u Bloomi!

Bloom4ever
lol okay i was jus jokin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.