Super Shadow Crashed my PC!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rolda Hayes
After reading about super shadow last night, i decided to email hime telling him waht a fraud he is. BIG mistake, he bombed my inbox with 2000 emails!!! totally crashed my pc! Something has to be done about this total ba*****!!!

finti
reply the emails

Mr.Deflok
Which e-mail address did you use?

Rolda Hayes
[email protected]

cornponious
Deathstar<dot>net isn't your isp is it? If that's just a webmail account, then I don't see how flooding your inbox with 2000 emails could crash your pc. All you have to do is close your web browser. I think it was just an ID 10 T error.

cornponious

Rolda Hayes
Getting technical...!! My account is with hotmail but i view it through outlook. the pc at work is very unstable at he best of times!! i couldnt delete any and my storage was full on the server to i couldn't send or receive any. It didn't take to long to sort out but it was still a inconvenience!!

Rolda Hayes
Hang on got that wrong!! yoda address was from him!! mine is a normal hotmail account

Swordfish2k0
Supershadow is dangerous, maybe we should bombard him!

cornponious
I don't think it came from SS. Here is the registrant info on deathstar.net:

deathstar.net Back-order this name

Registrant:
Icestorm Inc (DEATHSTAR3-DOM)
PMB 228 44050-195 Ashburn Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147
US

Domain Name: DEATHSTAR.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Goldman, Dave (DG1325) [email protected]
PMB 228 44050-195 Ashburn Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147
US
999-999-9999 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 08-Oct-2005.
Record created on 09-Oct-1996.
Database last updated on 7-Feb-2004 12:47:39 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.ICESTORM.ORG 205.241.45.98
NS.DEATHSTAR.NET 63.97.218.17
NS1.EVERYDNS.NET

Don't know why you'd get bombed by from this account, though.

cornponious

Bicnarok

Rebel Racer
it was prolly ss, and Mickey Suttle prolly isnt his real name. He prolly just put in false info when he signed up with Yahoo, and prolly did the same when he signed up with Icestorm Inc... if it really is him.

Rolda Hayes
Thanks for the info guys!

Altar[1stONE]
You my friend have that virus that is going around right now. And it specifically attacks emails , it will over load your inbox with emails like 2000 as you said. And of course shut down your computer , my advice get a virus protection program and renew or get a new email account. Sucks to be you.

Rolda Hayes
I did think that, ran a check and all was fine. Just seems strange that the day after i mailed him I get bombed with a star wars address. everythings fine now so I'll just put it down to bad luck. Appreciate all the responses though...

DaveG1325
Hello All,

As the registered owner of deathstar.net I get tons of spammers spoofing me all the time. Sorry, if this happened to any of you.
I do not use deathstar.net and I haven't for many years now. If any body does receive more please feel free to let me know and I will investigate.

Regards,
Dave

.:Space Opera:.
well thank you for that but its an old problem that hasnt been discussed for the past FEW MONTHS.

DARTH DADDY
how did you get his email anywhy? I've wanted to get ahold of him by phone or email, for my own reasons. Can you help?

Darth Subjekt
yea, its called whitepages.com - mickey suttle - north carolina. itll pull up one michael suttle....thats him

Stunrun
I know SS is a complete loser, but this thread needs to go somewhere elsewink

Darth Subjekt
yep!.......

Boris
Oh wasnt him hehe embarrasment

darthvinss
outlook and hotmaili definitively sucks, thats well known... use your browser and free your mind smile

cornponious
you could also do a whois on www.supershadow.com here. That will give you everything you need to know. Address. Phone number. Whatever.

Once you understand how the internet works, it all becomes very easy.

cornponious

Kenobi, Obi-Wan
Look at the pictures of Supershadow's "girlfriend". Why has everyone of them got a coloured line down one of the sides? (It looks as if he's spray painted them in MS Paint)

He's obv trying to hide the name of the girl he's stole pictures off of to make him look good with a girl.

w w w . supershadow . com / starwars / girlfriend.html - no spaces

unlucky supes your busted even more so now laughing

PVS
you really didnt have to bump this ancient thread to post old new which can be found in the EU supershadow thread no expression

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/find.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t294610.html

Kenobi, Obi-Wan
Originally posted by PVS
you really didnt have to bump this ancient thread to post old new which can be found in the EU supershadow thread no expression

I always get told to search before starting a new thread and this was the most recent. Sorry about that confused

Ushgarak
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.