Cedric Diggory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

renny
hey.....i heard this awhile back but is Henry Cavil from The Count of Monte Cristo gonna play cedric..i think he'd be good for the role..cuz he's relaly hot!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance love love love love

raven guardia
I'm not sure I saw some pics of the kid who will play cedric but I dont know what is name was.....sorry.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
sorry to burst everyone's bubble (including my own) but:

I read a rumor that Henry Cavill auditioned for the part of Cedric in the Harry Potter movies. Is this true?
Many Harry Potter fans have read those rumors and are under the impression that this is true; however, it is false. During a scheduled chat with his fans in March 2003, he was asked whether or not he had been approached for the role of Cedric Diggory. This was Henry's reply:
"No, I wasn't approached for Cedric Diggory at all...I think he has been cut from the movie."
Cedric Diggory's character was, indeed, cut from "Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban," but he will most certainly be in "Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire," as he plays a main role. This is the film in which we would like Henry to portray Cedric.

how the hell can they cut diggory from the movie...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i got this from
http://www.tastee.net/cedric/faq.html

renny
i dont remember cedric being in the 3rd book at all..was he??

Meghan
Henry Cavill looks nice... what about Jack Rider? I'm confused now... Who is going to play Ced???? Jack or Henry???

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
they dont have ne1 for cedric he was cut from the movie... cedric was in the movie wen the dementors came he was the opposing seeker and caught the snitch after harry fell because of the dementors during the quidditch match..... by cutting him will that mean less quidditch??? no cedric and no oliver wood.. sean said on his website that oliver wood wont even be in this movie... how could oliver not be in it..??!?!?!?! he was really huge.. they won the quidditch cup this year.... this is a huge year for him especially... i dont like the new director already......

myredmirage95
oh man I hope Henry Cavill gets the role for Cedric (me thinks me needs to put him on my top 5 hottests guys list!) yesloveyesloveyes

celestial_moon
he is pretty hot...as 4 cutting oliver wood out how could they? it's his last year, the falling of the broomstick is an important key because harry's broom is destroyed then gets the firebolt, AND they win the quidditch world cup...plus he's hot wink yes whistle angel eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

iluvsirius
THEY CUT OLIVER WOODmad?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no no no

Orli'sElf7
btw guardia i LOVE YOUR SIGGY >: D lol anyways....a longggg time ago there was a thread with cho and cedric pics...they actually have pictures of a handsome guy in robes...ill dig and find something...

tassie
here are some pics...http://www.tastee.net/cedric/gallery.html

celestial_moon
yup; he's a cedric alright

danis4ever
WHAT?! NO OLIVER WOOD?! NO SEAN BIGGERSTAFF?! MY COUSIN'S GONNA FREAK!!!!

THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS ! mad mad mad mad mad mad

DO YOU THINK IT IS THE DIRECTOR'S FAULT?!

"Everything is possible if you got nerve ~ Ginny Weasley

------Something Wicked this Way Comes-----

loveis4losers
well cedric is going to be played by Rob Pattinson. I would have liked henry cavill to play that part though.

carne
really i thought henry cavill was playing cedric................ oh well

DanFan4000
He dies, move on...

ladygrim
laughing out loud ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.