? about the end of revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
how come we see the oracles body instead of neo or smith.

and also if they showed the oracles body then y did they not show sati or seraph(i think i spelled it wrong) body

Sifer
They did show Sati's body...very clearly with a black cat.

rox
but still y were ther bodys shown

kalantiaw
in the matrix, smith takes over the RSI or shell of everybody that is why we see him. but in reality, his clones only took over the mind, not the physical self. hence when he dies, his "override" on the existing RSI or shells is gone and they go back to their original appearances.

Lil Seraph
I Couldn't have said it any better. But then why were all the roads empty at the end where did all the RSI's of everyone dissapeared to they would all be all over each other.

rox
thanks

sum1butno1
Yeah, I thought that was weird too. Maybe when the Matrix was reset (or reloaded... I can't remember which it was anymore), people were placed in their homes or something. However, since the Oracle and Sati are exiles (?), the system might not have known what to do with them, so they were left where they were.

Just a thought.

kalantiaw
that WAS kinda wierd... maybe the architect would figure the humans would find it strange if they were on the streets laying on top of each other, so he kinda placed them in their beds or houses and play the whole thing of as a wierd dream. i know it would be wierd that everybody would have the same dream, but only a few people remember their dreams. and the circumstances when they were being "copied" have the slightest possibility of similarity.

remember the black cat? that was a sign that the matrix was being changed...

i just expanded on sum1's thought... BTW the matrix was repaired not reloaded...

Shade
No, Because the Oracle was such a powerful Program, when Smith took her over he grew WAY more powerful. Hence the sudden ability to fly. But I beleive only the copy of the Oracle could fly, thus that copy was more powerful than the rest.

So that copy kinda became the #1 Smith, and was the one that fought Neo.

And I also beleive only programs survived the Smith take over, I think all the humans just died....

Plus this leaves room for another theory. If all programs reverted back to their original selves, wouldn't that mean Smith reverted back to his original state, of being just himself and an Exile, not a Virus. So when the Oracle says Neo will return, Smith will be there to balance Neo. Because they are an equation and they balance each other. So if one dies, both die. Hence Smith's clear victory ending in his death. But if one lives so does the other.

But only what I think ^_^

AliasNeo15
lets face it, the movie lacked some closure and i think we wouldnt be asking a lot of questions if they made it perfectly clear that Neo was either part of the matrix at the end or he just plainly gave up and diedthumb up

Shade
They wanted to leave loose like that, so we can make up our own damn minds on what we beleive on it. Just like the first movie, no one knew it would be a trilogy, and they left plenty of questions open for that.

In the end, the Wachowskies are Oracles, they can tell us everything, but up to a point. Then we're on our own.

AliasNeo15
um, no, we always knew there was going to be sequals, they had an interview with Keanu right when it hit theatres and he said they were looking into sequals, no, there was a lack of Closurethumb up

Shade
lack of closure famous for Matrix movies I suppose.

Sry I didn't know about the sequals and Keanu, I was 8 when the Matrix came out, and Smith scared me half to death, so I didn't really get into it.

jetzhere101
also only programs were shown to be alive and no humans were shown.i know its understood that from the conversation bet the archi and oracle that humans were alive but then 2 it was knid of stoopid.....

Agent_Diva
Did I miss something here?. I don't really remember seeing the Oracle lying on the street after the matrix was reloaded. I remember Sati...she sits up and says..."good morning" or whatever....I either have a very bad memory...or...well, just that.

Any how, the coppertops Smith copied himself over probably died. Sati is a very powerful program...she can make sunrises, which hints at her being an anomaly. So...basically the programs he took over, such as Sati and that agent in reloaded...were probably just re-booted, whereas, like I've already said, the coppertops probably died.

rox
the oracle was lying on the ground at the end of revolutions

kalantiaw
Agent Diva> how could all the humans die when the ones who become aware of the matrix will be freed? if the whole human crops were lost, there would be no one to free. and the oracle was seen laying down towards the end of revolutions. and sati as an anomaly... i don't know about that idea...

kalantiaw
smith was supposed to return to the source... "afterwards, i knew what i had to do, but i didn't... i was compelled to stay... compelled to disobey"... which means if he was returned to the source after killing neo (which he did), he was to return and be deleted, or replaced... but he didn't. when he copied onto neo, he came back or got in touch with the source through neo... though neo was not returned to the source, just connected. if neo was indeed returned to the source, a temporary dissemination of the code he carries would take place after which he would have to choose 23 individuals from the matrix to rebuild zion. for this to happen, DEM would have to return neo to the source allowing the dissemination and breaking the promise of peace and kill off zion.

and as long as the code of the anomaly is introduced to the matrix, the program smith will be inside with it. they are the only constant in the matrix... yin and yang... so if the machines decided to keep the anomaly code intact, the program smith will remain intact to. and eventually, they will balance the equation yet again...

AliasNeo15
Like u think of the fight between Man, Machine and Smith and do u know who won? The Oracle won. She had to have Neo and Smith die because she wouldnt exist. She said what she said for her and the programs survival only. It seemed to me that they kinda rushed this movie or something which wouldnt make sense at all because they literally had all the time in the world to make the perfect ending. Then again, i can understand why that friggin killed Neo, cus he represents mankind as a whole in a way. Like the phrase "Everything that has a beginning has an end." Life to Death. I really hate movies with LACK OF CLOSUREsad

AliasNeo15
If the Wachowski's ended the trilogy like this, it would have been way better:

After Smith takes over Neo, Smith asks "is it over?" Then that smith should have smirked, and then attempts to copy himself over that smith, which would make kinda the same thing that happened in the original ending. If Neo would have lived, more people would have liked this movie, I guarentee itthumb up

((The_Anomaly))
How could all the humans die, there is matrix online, and there will be normal people in the matrix in the game so........

((The_Anomaly))
Plus the Achitect says that he wil allow all the humans out that want out so logically there must be humans in the matrix....

revolution_man
i totally agree that revolutions lacked closure big time....i was a HUGE, HUMONGOUS, CRAZY fan of the Matrix series but i never would have guessed that i would find revolutions very disappointing to say the least...i mean, there was so much scenes that could turn into awesome scenes. there were so many great ideas that had so much promise, but they went to waste....revolutions needed the old classic, bad-guys-lose ending...neo is the savior, smith dies and neo frees EVERYONE. ok, so let neo die, but at least(since theres a freakin truce now) show the machines creating big cities with their technology and somehow having them clear up the sky, so we can all believe that neo was the one and have them gradually free everyone...that would have been a much better ending....

jetzhere101
i know that the humans didnt die i just mentioned the fact that they didnt show any humans at the end of revos.instead they just showed progs and also i mentioned the pt of the archi freeing the humans in my earler post......

The One Himself
You have a point...When Neo enters the Matrix we see lines and lines of "Smiths" on the street "watching the show"... Where're the humans RSI's after Smiths destruction?

MovieKiller
Maybe they are at home sleeping. smokin'

Maybe the Architect just put them in their homes and made them not remember anything that had happened. It could be a possibility, right? confused

AliasNeo15
LAX CLOSURE LIKE CRAZY

THISISNOTREAL2
revolution man!!! that was a GREAT ending, i would have seen it more then 3 times if that was the ending...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.