Hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Apparently I have thick hair... and it's very nice...
...can someone tell me why thick hair is nice??? Who cares! It's hair!!!

§pearhead
My thoughts exactly! I got my haircuit today, and the hairstyler says, "You have gorgeous hair." What the f**k? hair is hair!

Trinity_Matrix
You guys just don't get it.

JKozzy
Care to explain? smile

§pearhead
A girl's opinion! Explain, please! confused

Trinity_Matrix
Girls make a bigger deal out of their hair...like I have really long thick hair that's dark red, and I love my hair. It's pretty yes I love to play with it and put it up and stuff. Though because it's so long it's such a pain in the ass to really do much with...but anyway. Girls just like to make their hair look nice. While most guys (I'm not saying all, just most of the ones I know) couldn't care less. Your hair is the one physical feature you have that you can easily change to look how you want...so why not take advantage of that fact? (I'm one of those people that dyes her hair random colors when she gets bored laughing out loud )

§pearhead
Wow...blink I had no idea that someone could say so much about hair. Here's what I have to say: Mine is black. End.

...someday I'll understand.

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud well if you want me to sum up everything about my hair, it'd be this:

- Waist-length
- Really thick
- Mixture of dark red, copper, and gold
- Completely straight (and refuses to curl)

§pearhead
Waist length? wacko how the hell? jebus...

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I've been growing my hair out for 4 years...it used to be chin-length and I got sick of it being short. Now I'm starting to get sick of it being long and I'm getting it cut shoulder-length in May.

silver bitchiness
Mine doesnt refuse to curl, but it refuses to stay curled.

§pearhead
Uh...ok. thumb up

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...the one time I managed to curl my hair it took three hours and then the curls had flattened themselves out after an hour...I was pissed...

N.Tonks
Mine's the complete opposite blink

- Shoulder-length
- Really thin
- Brown
- Annoyingly wavy

total metalhead
i take good care of my hair. i love my hair yes

over the years i have

dyed it red, green, silver, white, red/green, dark blue

ive had it in short spikes, tall spikes, faux hawk, short dreads

and i go through at least 4 bottles of hair gel a week. happy

all that and im still a man.

JKozzy
Mine's brown, just on top of my head, realllllly thick, umm... I guess it's cool. I can do stuff with it with gel if I wanted to...
Do girls find a man's hair attractive or something? blink

jacksparrow22
well theyre not going to say "hey! your hair looks like a dead animal has been decaying in it for the last 5 years", they only say compliments so you want to come back to themyes

not that your hair looks like shit, i dont know what it looks likemessed

§pearhead
no, i doubt they'd make a comment if it was anything bad.

Myth
I can't wait! Next week I'm dying my hair VERY red. Not reddish, but red. And its pretty long right now so it will be sweet.

JKozzy
Yay!

LanceWindu
My hair is short, thick, and it gets really fuzzy after washing it. No matter what it's a fuzz ball.

I'm getting it cut soon, so it's a Fade.

I also use Infusium 23 leave in conditioner, that tends to help with the fuzz.

JKozzy
Sweet.

SweetNsouR
my hair is really curly and fun... i really like it..i just wanna dye it dark reddish purple and it will be perfect for me.

lol one summer i went to florida and cuz of the sun my hair turned pamela anderson blonde...ugly...as least on me... imagine this: with blonde hair (im the tan one...and tan skin+blonde hair= super fake looking, at least on me)

lkotbr33
my hair s brownish and is straight when short and curly when long,b ut not good curly sh*tty curly

SweetNsouR
lol dont u hate the way the works lkotbr33

bLooMiLiCioUs
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
for example.
a scene after break:

the guys'll be in front of the mirror,combing their hair,then taking extra-special care to gel it juuussst the way they like it,spiked up and whatever.put water,a li'l gel,spread,textur,tone,style....OH MaN!!!!!!!!!!!

then look over to the girls - the walk up to the mirror,wet their hands,runs their hands thru their hair once or twice,and walk off.voila!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!
i'm reminded of why i'm so attracted to youshifty

lil tears
Mines just below the shoulder,
Just the right like thickness for me,
It is originally brown like light brown, but now with blonde and like butterscotch highlights.
Its curly, but nice curly, and after it's washed it stays straight for a little bit.
It's also layered, but I have to have those and my highlights redefined big grin

JKozzy
Neat! smile

PrefectRonnykin
haiir is so effing annoying i have to much and like everyone is saying HAIR IS HAIR

PrefectRonnykin
but benji has cool hair smile lol

king cheat
lol

PrefectRonnykin
my hair is right at my sholders VERY thick and burgandy (said so on the bottle lol) and i have bangs my friend has a leopard print MOHAWK

BellaButterfly
well i cut my hair into layers and got an awesome color done at regis for only 130$ its worth it because they give you a scalp massage to and put some type of treatment to make it soft and bouncy ..my hair is really damaged without it because im always blow drying it and doing things to it lol

§pearhead
erm...confused i have black hair.

PrefectRonnykin
WOW Spearhead so cool. LOL no i like black i just can't dye my hair black my daddy said no *pout* than i said HOT PINK!! and he said go 2 ur room lol

BellaButterfly
lol ahahahahhahhahahahhaha!

its ok Ronnykin , but you have to fight for your right to DYEEEEEE your hair!

SlipknoT
I had long blue/green dreds, but now I have normal long brown hair no expression

§pearhead
What's so special about hair? wacko

PrefectRonnykin
normal is boring but the dreads sounded really cool

SlipknoT
yeah i'll get them back

PrefectRonnykin
nothing its a hassle but u know it's fun 2 mess up and dye it to make ur parents ground you ... for the rest... of ur life.. um acctully i think um ... nothing LETS ALL SHAVE OUR HEADS!!lol

BellaButterfly
I would never get dreads ..I mean just thinking about not washing my hair for days gives me the creeps...like ew no....but thats cool all the ppl who do them ..they can look cool!

PrefectRonnykin
i want dreads yet again daddy vito

§pearhead
blink uh ok then...right. Question: Should I start spiking my hair or not?

BellaButterfly
oooo spiky hair is cute!!!! spike it aww or even better do a faux mohawk thats really sexy!

PrefectRonnykin
but when u do get an odd hair style you end up bbeing socialy retarted but popular is no diff eh? its C.O.O.L(costipated obeecly overwieght lossers) lol

PrefectRonnykin
SPIKES? do u mean libert or norm? MOHAWKS ARE HOT!

§pearhead
alright, ill think about it big grin

BellaButterfly
norm for sure .....and faux mohawks rock !

PrefectRonnykin
liberty spikes are so much hotter tho

SlipknoT
you can use dred shampoo

§pearhead
i mean normal, the liberty spikes are way too much work

BellaButterfly
haha liberty spikes are radder haha but i prefer norm spikes .....

PrefectRonnykin
like benji He had Lib spikes and hes hot period!!!

BellaButterfly
dred shampoo uh? but nah i'd rather not not my style id rather much prefer cute sun bleached waves !

PrefectRonnykin
they made him look so much hotter now he has leoparrrrd buzzy not 1st piccie in sig

PrefectRonnykin
if i had lib spikes i'd have 2 duck going under doors cuz i'm already really tall

SlipknoT
well dreds look odd on girls

PrefectRonnykin
not all girls acctully sum girls look great in them

silver_tears
spikes are hot eek!

Myth
Spikes are like 4-5 years ago.

silver_tears
well some guys make it look damn good smokin'

bLooMiLiCioUs
spikes rockyes

JKozzy
I don't think I got a definite answer on this... why is thick hair so nice?? It's hair!

Ronny
my hair just wont grow
its at me chin and my dad whats to keep getting it cut blech sad

ok explaination: Girls like to play with guys hair yes alot of girls are biast about what kind of hair a guy has like a prefur dark happy most guys hair is shiny for some reason whuich alot of people think is pretty the quality of the hair matters as well, like if its oily its ugly and it its knoted and dry its gross
people will compliment you on your hair if you take care of it yes

SlipknoT
my hair is a mess now, I just got up. and it's 11:00pm!

Ronny
laughing out loud

Kiyouhana
I don't care for my hair. I cut it shorter every year so people can look at me and tell em to not cut it, I don't put it up even though i have tons of ribbons and hair ties, and I don't put anything in my hair. If you touched my hair I would kill you. It is a very bland boy gothic look and I hate it. Hair is hair...no need to accessorize.

Phoenix Aska
You'd kill me if I touched your hair??

Harsh...

SlipknoT
i dont like girls with short hair sick

Kiyouhana
My hair is cut to be as short as the middle of my neck but after two weeks it grows to shoulder length.

I just hate when people touch my hair when it is long and when they look at me telling me every single day how pretty my hair is and to put it up(by people I mean girls)

Phoenix Aska
Hmm...yeah I'd hate it if people gave me advice like that too....

m!$hA
dont get it cut to your shoulders cry you'll regrett it, trust me. get it cut to under your armpits droolio perfect length!

m!$hA
that is not good for your hair sweets laughing out loud

m!$hA
of course eek! a guy with a horrible hair cut is totally a turn off schmoll

Daedalus
I've got thick hair, and I hate it, I've cut it all down to a grade 2 and now my hair says "I rob banks".....What the f**k?

Deathblow
says you no

m!$hA
i still like spikes .. if its spiked with gell droolio

Deathblow
Gel is the only way to go droolio

I know this guy who uses wax, and he's always got a thin layer of grease covering his hair. It's disgustable sick

Mighty Yoda
i like mine as it is

m!$hA
urgh, how un hot schmoll
i use moose droolio

Deathblow
totally sneaky2

what a cruel thing to do a moose cry
Surely you mean mousse smart

Mighty Yoda
i don't use anything

Imaginary
Black hair is a nightmare. There's no scope at all for natural highlights

Mighty Yoda
i have brown hair

Kosta
Theres just something about it, when you kiss a girl and you rn your hand through her hair.......cant really explain it......

shellie
Theres just something about it , when you are being kissed by someone and they run their hands through your hair......cant really explain it......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.