Mordor vs Hell!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I think the Church should do away with The Bible and replace it with Lord Of The Rings. I mean, the values are all the same, right? Plus, Lord Of The Rings is way more believable and shorter. big grin The Old Testament could be replaced by The Hobbit as well!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Baylin
Ah the good old TH wisdom! If only putting the world right were as simple as swapping the 'Good book' for a good book

silver bitchiness
OMG!! laughing out loud

Yes, I totally agree with the more belivable comment!

The Force
roll eyes (sarcastic) although it would be cool i'd have to say that the Bible should stay yes it's actually has very intresting passages and shiz like that.

juggernaut26
that is the worst thing i've ever heard i've heard that tolkien was a christian mad

KidRock
lol only u would say something like that TH hahaha

silver bitchiness
Its a bloody joke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its funny too...because its true...it would be more beliavable and shorter...roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut26
more believable my eye and shorter maybe but that doesn't really matter it doesn't have the same principles and the Bible is a Holy Book you can't just replace it with fiction

silver bitchiness
thumb up punctuation is the way foward.

juggernaut26
hmmm ok well anyway i think this thread belongs in lotr forum

silver bitchiness
laughing out loud

Oh no wait...you were serious confused

Let me laugh even harder

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

juggernaut26
i was serious that kinda stuff just gets me mad

silver bitchiness
''This thread belongs to lotr forum'' What the f**k?

juggernaut26
brother lil you confuse me to much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.