Let's take a vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloom4ever
Who do y'all think is gonna die??
It's kinda early but when the last bk. comes out, we'll re-incarnate this thread to see who was correct big grin stick out tongue

I SAY VOLDEMORT'S GONNA DIE!!

Iirima
Well, the main character CAN'T die, fans would be maaaad. Voldemort. *huffs* Tassie, I have 2 go back and forth between these 2 forums! GRR. No, I'm not mad, just hyper, and staaaaalking.big grin

Bloom4ever
big grin what would i do without my little stalker? big grin stick out tongue

Iirima
I don't know, what WOULD u do? stick out tongue

raven guardia
ahhhhh!......I cant decide I like them both!

pixie1
well if harry died then the serece would end forever

Candy
BOTH h3h3

Bloom4ever
yeah what if they both died? big grin

Bloom4ever
nice sig Candy

Candy
thx =)

i wouldnt like iit if just voldy would die and then harry is the brave goodie-goodie, its boring wink

raven guardia
*yells out in angony* no......they cant die!!!!....I like them both, I cant decided *starts to cry* sad

Remuslupin
I already posted a poll on this kinda thingy. Think before you post.

( Think before you post lol)

Vampiree
BOTH!!! I HATE THEM!

PrefectRonnykin
harry then she would have to make more cause we will wonder what happened after school

Bloom4ever
i kno there was a post like this before, but it was bout who wvry1 thought would die in the bks, i jus wanna go specifically about the prophecy and which side is evry1 on: Voldy's or Harry's
oh, and i thought it'd die by now, i din expect it to last smile wink

raven guardia
I guess I gotta pick somebody to die,.....well I pick voldy then *cries* (sorry voldy I had to pick someone)

Tela<3sHaldir
I think that they will both die dueling it out.

Tela<3sHaldir
but since Voldy always comes back he'll probably be in another body.

sauron
harrys looking stupid being tortured by voldy...then bumblymore comes and fight voldy...but dies...then harry dies...and voldemort dies to because they someho get a link

Bloom4ever
that's an interesting idea Tela&lt;3sHaldir, maybe that's how ron, or hermione or dd, or someone else might die cuz he was in their body

raven guardia
lol,...thats funny that they all die. but I'm thinking jk will at least make sure one of them lives......lets hope harry stick out tongue

Aqua
harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry harry
must die!

sauron
yeah voldy lives

and blows up hogwarts and the end scene is of voldy running down the road and then he dives into the water and howarts exploding behind him

raven guardia
no *cries* harry cant die!!!!!.....sauron how could you say that??.....I love hogwarts...you just blew up my home *cries even more*

Aqua
and i thought u would want harry to diesad

raven guardia
no *cries* harry is to nice he needs to live a happy life.

Aqua
happy happy happy............tatz all i get from my dog....

raven guardia
*still wonders why sauron wants to raven to have no home ~a.k.a hogwarts~*

Bloom4ever
lol, Sauron, and what u doin on my thread stick out tongue?

raven guardia
what are you talking about bloom4ever....sauron just blew my home!

Bloom4ever
oh well, why should i care?
big grin stick out tongue

raven guardia
*cries*....I have no where to live!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.