Mudvayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
good? bad? there OK to me i think i like there song Not Falling thats about it lol

SlipknoT
I didnt like they're most recent cd sad But I like the one they did that had that son "dig" I love that song rock

Striel
I saw them live and it bored me to tears. It was like one continuous song.

in flames
i never liked them..i dislike image bands..but i kinda liked a few songs from thier last album..the end of things to come

loserib
mudvayne are one of the ****ing greatis i think they have a killer live show lots of emotion and if you knew mudvayne you would know the music is has nothing to do with the image thats why their looks are ever changing and as of now they are are playing with out costums

Myth
I'm a pretty big Mudvayne fan. I love "Dig" and "Not Falling."

total metalhead
they have some really excellent stuff and there good live aslong as they have a good crowd to play to. LD 50 is a f**ckin kick ass album. they're always being compared to Slipknot because of some obvious similarities, but in my opinion they're much better. Mudvayne rock.

Trainspottinger
I'm from their hometown of Peoria, Illinois and I can tell you that they are gods here. They're live show was the best ever, but it could possibly be just because they were playing at home. I've been a big fan since before LD 50 hit the shelves. "Death Blooms" and "Prod" are great tunes.

loserib
i cant think of of a bad song by them

DaRk Lotus
MuDvAyNe RULES there song -1 kicka** and also death blooms!!! Happy Dance i also seen them 5x live in detroit cool and i have there L.D.50 LIVE DVD KICK A**

loserib
i have that same dvd

DaRk Lotus
sweet!!!

DaRk Jester
MuDvAyNe rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.