Towers of Middle Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
i was wondering... how many towers are identified in the story? also what are their function?

shadowy_blue

kalantiaw
SALAMAT

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

shadowy_blue
hehe, wang anoman. big grin (LOL..is that right?!) stick out tongue I'm hopeless 'bout this.

kalantiaw
walang ano man happy ...

shadowy_blue
CCoooolllll!!! cool...Thanks! big grin

kalantiaw
walang ano man stick out tongue wink cool

Kitoky

Exa

sauron
the white towers to the west of the shire

Exa

sauron
also there was a HIGHLY HIGHLY secret tower...that none of you will know of...but i will tell you

there once was a tower....in the most normal of places...this place was SO normal that the tower had to be hidden....in thios tower live turgofin and his minions....who secretly helped fight agains sauron......the tower was disguised by having leaves placed on top and being painted brown...where it was stuck upon a field.....it lasted many an age until....it was cut down..when terror siezed the land

yes this tower WAS THE PARTY TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(proud of idea...might write story stick out tongue)

Exa
big grin big grin
WOW
I wonder who lived in such a tower stick out tongue

kalantiaw
i dont mind living in the party tree beer

Firithlotwen
weatherthrop wasnt a tower?

Exa
Yeah it was... a watchtower... not high but counted as a tower smile (mostly perhaps because it was built on a mountain big grin )

kalantiaw
i think it automatically qualifies as a tower when it's called a watch "tower"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.