There is still hope!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
no i am not refering to arwen, the spoiled little elf, i was searching google for rotk posters, and guess what i came across!!

http://http://www.adangio.com/gallery%2Bimages/large/movie6.jpg

see! do you see! its a ringwraith horse, and it has return of the king on it! and thet means....*drum roll* theres going to be ringwraiths on horses!!!!!...i hope, or maybe google is just teasing me...stupid google

nazgulinthedark
ah! its not coming up!!! NOOOO!!!

shadowy_blue
I can't see the pic, but it'll be cool if the horses made an appearance in EE. big grin

Exa

sauron
arwen says there is still hoe big grin ellesar means hope stick out tongue

and if thats wrong dont blame me blame kits old sig

nazgulinthedark
look look look, the pic the pic the pic!

nazgulinthedark
LOOK!!!

Iirima
Cool, it would be a cool poster on my bedroom wall...

Exa

orlandoOYEA
It says at the bottom Al Pacino and i dont member him in LOTR? blink blink

Exa
It says quite a lot at the bottom and the only correct think I could see was NLC...

jorgeiscool
I know the first line says New Lin Cinema something A Film by David Lynch something Naomi Watts Kyle Machlachlan and Al Pachino but thats all i can read...

Smodden
Fake con decieveing,

its a lie!!!!! lie!!!

Exa
Yes of course
The subtitle of the site where it comes from says
"Imagination is the only source" big grin

Of course its a fake, I mean, showing a Greek temple next to the Emyn Muil and the Nazgul near the Shire big grin

nazgulinthedark
cry ...no...ringwraiths

Exa
But there WERE ringwraiths werent there? WIIIITCHY love

mah
Heh, I would love to see David Lynch's version of LOTR.

Phoenix
Yes, it's a fakie, if you look you can see where they've used a photo manipulation programme...

well, you can if you're a geek like me... embarrasment

Discos
what is elvish for grief? I always use that word and Aragorn used to to persuade arwen to "bail" to the undying lands

Exa
Grief?
Hm, naeth, auth, nienor for example

Smodden
so what about the mouth's horse will he have an apperance in rotk ee?

anaritearbina
There's no mouth of Sauron, but maybe in the extended version. That would be pretty cool.

Exa
Yes the horse and the mouth will

But I didnt see a pic of the horse yet - only paintings of it and its armor ... looks even greater than nazgul horses if thats possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.