pissed (or for the yanks, drunk)???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
can you tell when a fellow poster has consumed too much alchohol? i cannot. can you?

Dim
I dunno..I used to be able to tell when UBH was drunk. It used to be the only time he'd be silly.

Ratcat
I generally seem to have bad experiences when I'm drunk...

Aquarius87
When i'm drunk in which lawfully i'm still underage...But none of you give a funk anyway,i laugh a hell of a lot and i flirt bad too..so i dont drink it much,unless theres a party crackin.

mechmoggy
Dunno, but I'd wager that Yerss has alcohol on a drip. big grin

finti
and how old are you then Aquarius and whats the legal age Down Under (legal age for drinking that is big grin )

Lara
BG can tell when I'm drunk just to add that thats not very often. Its a shame really, apparently I'm really funny!

barbie_girl
yeah she makes me larf!!! im hardly eva drunk normally very stoned!!!!

yerssot
I'm never drunk, I don't drink much, and they told me I'm quite resistable to it smile

ToMacco
I get drunk whenever it's appripriate too. And sometimes when it's not evil face

It's Friday, so I'll be drunk four hours from now smile

Texas

ToMacco
laughing out loud Your'e such a dork, Tex laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Edna has a few visible signs of drunk posting, which you would have seen lately if her connection wasn't still stuffed.

Aquarius87
Hahaaha edna what a crazy chick!
Yerss i'm 15 turning 16 in 14 days.
And as i said i dont drink very often.

finti
ehh I asked your age you, unbelivably, confused me with Yers sad stick out tongue

yerssot
It's ok, I'm used of getting answers to things I never asked

Aquarius87
Hah hah! laughing out loud
Oopsie...
That annoys me so much,i did it a couple of times here,its cos my head keeps floating around,and i get things confused roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

yerssot
It's *snif* ok, *snif* I'm *snif* used to *snif* it

Aquarius87
Uh yerss what are on about?

Ushgarak
Don;t mind him; he's Belgian.

yerssot
I'm a chocolate one! big grin
Yes sir, 100% chocolate, ready to eat (not drink!) goes straight down the tummy on the waists smile

Aquarius87
uhwhat does belgian chocolate taste like?
Iv'e heard its really nice.

ToMacco
Tastes like their Belgium waffles

Aquarius87
hey to,where u been lately...i havn't had a decent chat with you in ages smile
Pm me dude.
wait no,i'll pm you.

yerssot
right roll eyes (sarcastic)
chocolate tastes like waffles

Get to Belgium and taste it!

Ushgarak
Chocolate waffles... darn it, yerss, you'll make a fortune!

yerssot
they already exists sad

Curse my metal body! I wasn't fast enough!

Ushgarak
Ok... what about waffled chocolates!

yerssot
That give me an idea!

*runs to a store*
Give me 5 bananas and 2 oranges!

Gundark
Okay. Last year at the beach, my sister and I went into this ice cream shoppe and they had *drum roll*.........

Chocolate BELGIUM waffles with cappacino ice cream and cold Hershey's dark chocolate sauce. I died and went to heaven.

*rolls on floor, drooling at the mere memory*

yerssot
You died and came here?
that's ... sad sad

finti
she said heaven not the european dumping place south of Holland

yerssot
why is everyone so cruel to France?
I know they have some problems, but hey! they're people too!

Lara
not on my waist it dont! I dont really eat chocolate.!
any way the last time I ate belgium chocolates I ended up being sick as a dog, and it was my birthday, sad

Edna Witch
OK no canine jokes please! Leave the girl a little dignity atleast!

Zereil
I have never posted whilst drunk but then i hardly ever get drunk. Then again subjectively I could claim that I hardly ever drink and only enjoy alcohol as sex nither one of which I have as much as desired....Then everything is relative and depending on situations... I am certain either Edna or Ush would verify this all for me...(please) ... stick out tongue

Edna Witch
Rarely ever get drunk? **starts rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter**

Well I have seen you drunk as many times as I have seen you sober!

But then if you are comparing how often you are drunk to how frequently you get a bit of action then well yes you are practically T total!

Zereil
That is highly depending on whether you deal with it in the manner of a ratio or as a comparrison one is offensive and one is a compliment...I hoping on the compliment in which case I'm openly a drunk I swear no wait a minute thats wrong... confused

Edna Witch
But you couldn't possibly be a drunk as that would mean you would actually spend so much time doing ... well what you do best that you wouldn't actually have time to drink!

Zereil
hmmm explains a lot...strange enough I only tend to drink when away from a girlfriend I wonder if there is a connection there... wink

Edna Witch
WEll it seemed that way for me too and after new year I think it shall stay that way

barbie_girl
lara is i aiar she lives on chocolate and cheese! i LOVE chocolate and alcohol and drugs. who dosent?

finti
well if you take away chocolate and drugs I agree

Zereil
I dont think everyone lives on the same stuff as I do...hmm... though I will concur on the alcohol... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I'm certainly not drinking the same stuff you do!

queeq
I bet he makes it himself.

barbie_girl
When u do its rhe best and strongest stuff and you can usually make it taste nicer to. it is very lethal shit!

Ushgarak
BG, I beg you never to touch the stuff that Zeriel does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.