Did that Halftime stunt offend anyone else too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

la_la_la_girl
That really upset me and offended me. I could be looking at this too seriously, but, as a woman that is embarassing. Especially when there are children and older people watching it. It's on national television, and Janet had to expose her breast, that shows very little class. Both on her and Justin's part.

Anyone else care to give their input?

Dogbert
lol, there are like 3 thread bout this already... erm
they're both stupid and it made them look cheap and tasteless.....

kalantiaw
if it was planned then they should be sanctioned. but i think they are getting too much attention for it, which is what they wanted in the first place. i think there are worse things to worry about in the world than one barren t!tty.

Michael Myers 1
and her and her bro look like monkeys sick

Dogbert
haha, the resemblance is uncanny...

silver bitchiness
Why is everyone soooooo bothered erm

boogie
It had to be planned, wasnt she wearing a 'cover' over the titt part? why would you wear something like that if you were not planning something like that? Seems fishy yet obvious to me..

kalantiaw
my sentiments exactly...

Michael Myers 1
im not bothered im confused why my left nut hangs lower than my right erm

kalantiaw
>Mike Myers> don't worry about your nut man... their boobies are like that too laughing

silver bitchiness
sick i was eating a sandwich while i was readng that....

boogie
^^ laughing out loud

boogie
what kind? eek!

feanor
hahahaahahahahah oh man you too funny

Michael Myers 1
let me guess it was peanut butter too?

silver bitchiness
It has chicken in it...drool salad, and of course KETCHUP!!!!!

Any sandwich with no ketchup is a poor excuse for a sandwich...(unless is non ketchuble, i.e prawn, tuna)

Michael Myers 1
sick sick tuna sick sick

silver bitchiness
It was just an example roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have a degree in sandwichology! raver

boogie
All of the colleges over here dont offer that class sad

xboy
U KNOW WHAT IM SICK OF THIS...ITS NOT JANETS FAULT ITS THAT FUC%ERS FAULT, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE... ALL HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WAS RIP OFF THE BLACK PART OF THE OUTFIT,INSTEAD BEING THE LITTLE PERV THAT HE IS HE DECIDED TO TAKE OFF THE WHOLE THING! AND ITS NOT FAIR THAT HE CAN GO AND PERFORM AT THE GRAMMY'S BUT JANET CANT....HELLO PPL WAKE-UP HE'S THE 1 WHO PULLED IT OFF! NOT JANET, SHE WAS UP THERE SINGING HER SONG DOIN HER THANG....THEN COMES IN THE GAY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND SINGS "GONNA HAVE YOU NAKED AT THE END OF THIS SONG' AND THEN PULLS OFF JANETS OUTFIT AND EXPOSSES HER BOOB. HE WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO PULL OFF THE BLACK THING AND SHOW HER RED BRA, BUT THEN HE PULLED OFF THE WHOLE THING...THAT LITTLE BASTARD.....THERE ONLY LETTING HIM GO TO THE GRAMMY'S BECAUSE HE'S WHITE AND THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY HE'S GOING TO THE GRAMMYS. JANET'S NOT GOING TO THE GRAMMY'S CAUSE SHE'S BLACK. HELLO! JANET OPLOGIZED AND EVERYTHING WHAT DID JUSTIN SAY....*CRICKETS* NOTHING EXACTLY HE SAID NOTHING! CAMERON DIAZ NEEDS TO GET OFF HER LAZY CHARLIES ANGELS ASS AND GIVE THAT MAN SOME CAUSE IM TIRED OF HIM ACTING ALL PERVERTED. 1ST HE SMACKS KYLIE MONOUGES AZZ NOW HE'S RIPPING OFF PIECES OF CLOTHING, WHATS NEXT...CHILD RAPE PROBLEY....OOOOOOOOH I HATE THAT LITTLE PERVERTED B**CH..... GO JANET...U SHOULD OFF SMACKED HIS AZZ....BYE THE WAY NICE NIPPLE RING! big grin POINT MADE!

feanor
wow! did you have to write a thesis on that?

j/k roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Myers 1
wooooooo easy tiger xboy dont you feel soory for the people that had to see the monkeys nipple?

xboy
IF YALL DUN AGREE...EMM THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD THEN

silver bitchiness
Obviously, if i hae a degree in it, im going to have to write a thesis...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Myers 1
i think they both suck big grin

xboy
sHE IS NOT A MONKEY! + i liked the nipple ring!

kalantiaw
where's my mila? are you my mila? bring mila back!!!

Michael Myers 1
EWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU LIKE MONKEY BOOBS EWWWWWWWWW

boogie
laughing out loud that was actually pretty funny..

But xboy, you said that it wasnt Janets fault? That he was only supposed to rip off the black velcro and expose the red?

According to a quote when SportsCenter was covering the incident, Janet admitted that the whole thing was planned, she said nothing about any red bra to be shown, at least in that quote they provided..

xboy
she dun got MONKEY BOOBS i got the pic...hold on let me try and post it....

Michael Myers 1
NOOOOOOOO DONT YOU WILL BREAK MY COMPUTER AND MAKE IT GO BONKERS AND IT MIGHT GET A MONKEY VIRUS

silver bitchiness
Shes online! shifty

xboy
Boogie, she said the whole thing was planned but she said " i didnt want it escalate to what it did" i read that it was supposed to show only the red bra underneath it.....but justin, being the perv that he is pulled off the whole thing.

xboy
STOP MAKING ME LAUGH, THIS IS SERIOUS!

Michael Myers 1
i thought justin was gay? blink

feanor
ah fair lady...your tongue is sharp as is you wit...touche
*humbly bows before you*
*does the curly shuffle*
woowoowoo
nyuknyuknyuk big grin

Michael Myers 1
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/14351.JPG

lil tears
oh thats class roll eyes (sarcastic)
I wasnt offended I was just a little shocked messed
I could really care less, it's a boob, ever girl has a set get over it stick out tongue

xboy
dammit, it wont let me post the picture, youre lucky MM1

Michael Myers 1
but its the freaks sister and she looks like a monkey its like looking at some fat ass's booby or what if it was this

xboy
here it is.... follow Justin's eyes

lil tears
oh thats clever stick out tongue

silver bitchiness
Lovely! thumb up

*trys to look like she knows what to do* big grin

boogie
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040204/i/r1697921090.jpg
the same nipple ring janet wore...laughing out loud

KidRock
hahahahaha holy sh!t thats funny dude lol laughing

lil tears
thats lovely boogie *pats on head* messed

fact: anyone who finds the janet/justin superbowl thing offensive suffers from dumbassaritis which calmenly goes along with killurselfaritis.

boogie
^^ exactly why i used What the f**k? for ya 113

laughing out loud

lil tears
cuz hes an idiot yes I agree completely big grin

Michael Myers 1
im not offended i think is nasty to see her nip

dave123
look at some of the other stuff that is on before the watershed, it's much worse than that

and i'm pretty sure that all the children who saw it and had never seen a breast before were under 10, so they'll forget about it anyway

and all the children that are other 10 have seen them before

that was nothing sleep there's a lot lot worse on TV that children see yes

Michael Myers 1
True but that is usually HBO and there parents can make it so they dont get that or the PLayboy channel (my fav)

SweetNsouR
lol dogbert laughing out loud

xboy
LIKE MY PIC?

xboy
Im so proud of myselfhappy.......God damn Grammysmad

Michael Myers 1
janet jackson and justin need to die

iluvorlando
well...i'd have to say that i agree w/ all the ppl who find it offensive. Although I do know that even worse stuff is on TV, that doesn't make it right. The US was founded on christian morals, and yet we want to take them out of our system of government every change we get, and then stuff like this is all over TV, its a very poor reflection on our nation. Every country that has broken down has done so from the inside out, if we want to preserve the US, we're gunna have to do a better job then we are now...for starters not having boobs flying all over the place, no matter whose fault it is.

LeAtHerRFace
It didnt offend me... but it sure did shock me. Also it was kind of funny

xboy
Janet Jackson should LIVE MM1, i really dun give a fudge about Justin timberlake.....that perv

xboy
roll eyes (sarcastic) thats crazy and stupid, you need to check yourself seriously......stupid..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fallen Jedi
okay this is getting old. move on people. it was a publicity stunt. get over it.

xboy
no it wasent Fallen Jedi....the perv wasent supposed to pull off her bra, he just did it...

BackFire
I didn't care then, and I don't care now. It's just a breast people, get over it.

Michael Myers 1
this will go down in history

xboy
but there were big consequences for Janet cause of the perv's doing

Fallen Jedi
does it really matter either way? sorry, just tired of people talking about.

xboy
Look at this pic i made:

Michael Myers 1
Ok forget about her weird as nopple........ its gonna go down in Nip-Slip history as the first primate woman to have a nipple slip at the superbowl

LeAtHerRFace
Run for president... not. laughing eek!

xboy
So now what do u think la la la girl?

burlyman
whatever... boring sleep

burlyman
Amen.
Paranoid America. Some people will probably be able to connect it to terrorism laughing out loud

Aqua
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.