Why in God's name do I want a sword?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Really, I saw this sword, I forget from where, but WHY DO I WANT IT SO BADLY! It's a sword, what would I do with it? But I want it..... but I can't exactly go use it and stab someone, that's kinda illegal. But. WHY! AHHH! Maybe it's cause it's 1am, who knows, but I want it.
"Fully Functional Masamune"

§pearhead
I have an obsession with wave swords so don't worry.

Darth Revan
I am obsessed with all sharp things. It's completely healthy. Trust me.

feanor
as do I...swords are more preferable than guns...what better way to face an enemy than up close and personal...

kalantiaw
the way of the sword... nothing better... guns are for puss!es... anybody can shoot a gun...

lil tears
My bro has a Kutana messed
stupid really stick out tongue

Baylin
Get the sword just dont chop anyone up with cos the police have a dim view on people who go round chopping other people up with swords!

feanor
here's the thing...it's perfectly alright to want a sword...for when it's in your hands you feel a power older and more honourable than if you just hold a gat...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i have a dagger from the 1800's. well its not mine yet its my dads but its tight. not a sword but dagger is still tight smile

feanor
i've got a copy of Excalibur...the sword not the movie although I do have that also...

Myth
My best friend/roomate has a nice little sword collection. Its pretty cool but we can't let any RA's into our room or they'll take them away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.