Predator Vs. Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
Have you seen this trailer ? I hope it's not too kampy. Who do you think will win?

venomfan
predator

Striel
I have a feeling this movie is going to be BAD.

caballera
After so many bad ones, it would be nice if this were good. ::watching trailer again::

nightcrawer89
i know its realease date.

caballera
when is it?

Jason420
sometime in august

Jason420
but i say predator all the way......whoever wins........we lose

SlipknoT
Alien all the way, they would win with ease

Jason420
how do u figure?

Jason420
predator are smarter than aliens but aliens have more physical strength

SlipknoT
Aliens are also faster and more agile

Jason420
without the queen aliens will get confused cause they're like bees and predator will beat the hell out of queen then kill her or take her hostage or somethin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and how do you know^

bf close this man lol we got a "vs" thread already.

my opinion. both will die by humans. its obvious. I doubt that they will allow one to win and the other to lose.

amlap
predators all the way... they are predators for christ's sake, and the aliens are like a ant hive. no challenge. wait but hollywood got of hold of it, so its gonna be 2 hours of waiting for the aliens to all die, or maybe a tie, because thats the way they all end!@

Striel
Have any of you actually read what the plot of this movie is going to be? I think it's a little out there...

caballera
what is it? i haven't seen it anywhere.

Cinemaddiction
Well, a synopsis from IMDB.com..

Sounds supremely hokey to me. It's like "The Thing" meets "Indiana Jones" meets "Alien" meets "Predator" meets "Jurassic Park" meets "The Mummy".

Extremely hokey, and my expectations for this film just sank faster than the Titanic.

BTW, it stars a bunch of literal no-names, with Lance Henriksen thrown in for character identification, or some last hope that people have some sort of association, and it's directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, who's only done "Resident Evil" and "Event Horizon".

caballera
hahahaha! that's really horrible! ...or as HILARIOUS a comedy since the first Tomb Raider movie!

Pablo G
I mean seriously a battle between these two brutal, violent creatures from outer space with a PG-13 rating when all 6 movies of the franchises together have been R ? What was the reason to make it like that ?*cough*CASH*cough*

The cast sucks some major ass and for this to be good it needs to pull a major miracle out of its ass.

BlackC@t
PG-13!? cool! it'll be rated M in NZ meaning I'll be able to get into it! eek!

SlipknoT
No! Those sellouts you cant make a movie with Alien and Predator PG-13.

Cinemaddiction
You expected an R rated summer blockbuster?

Never happens.

BackFire
Use the other thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.