BIG Kevin Spacey news!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
He' s started something called Trigger Street . (go to the entertainment link). It's for aspiring screenwriters, so they can work on their scripts. I think it's so cool that he would do something like that without demanding recognition a la Matt & Ben.

Cinemaddiction
TriggerStreet.com

Maybe someone will write a 1/2 way decent script for Kev so he isn't stuck wasting his talent on anymore shitty movies.

caballera
Agreed. I hope word gets out to some talented people. It's normally so hard to break in to the industry.

MISSME
NO KIDDING!

Sugar Kane
Thanks for the tip, but it's not really new news...I've been a member for about 2 or 3 years now...but spread the word by all means! big grin

caballera
wow, i didn't know that. do you find it useful?

Jamief90
Which shitty movies would they be?

caballera
k-pax, for one

Jamief90
I thought K-Pax was good

caballera
i thought the end was a cop-out because the writer/producer/studio couldn't decide what was the truth in the story.

Cinemaddiction
K-Pax
The Shipping News
The Life of David Gale
Pay It Forward
The Big Kahuna
After American Beauty, he's been stuck in a rut of garbage.

caballera
I never saw The Shipping News, but the trailer alone bored me to tears. Is the movie the same?

Kes
American Beauty shitty?! Dude you really have to reevaluate your judging system.

caballera
I don't think he was calling American Beauty shitty. He was saying everything AFTER American Beauty was shitty.

Kes
Ah, my bad.
Sorry cinemaddiction.

caballera
Finally caught a bit of the Shipping News yesterday. Umm, didn't finish watching it. I think that says a lot. He's such a great actor too. It's sad. Bring me more American Beauty, more Unusual Suspects.

caballera
Meant to write The Usual Suspects. Sorry all.

LindsIsSexyK
no expression I can't believe you didn't like any of those movies. K-Pax and The Life of David Gale are two of my most favorite movies of all time, and of course we can't forget American Beauty, but that's a given.

forumcrew
k-pax is garbage what he said about the ending is very true and ruined the film david gale was ok but really after american beauty its not the same because he has more talent then the movies he does.. like angelina she has just made some bad choices with movies to make but shes great

caballera
agreed. wouldn't it be nice to have a great film starring kev and angelina? somebody ought to make that happen....

Kes
yes

forumcrew
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t294156.html somebody might be soon

Kes
Why did you post a link to my thread? blink

caballera
Wait, is Kevin playing a supporting role or something?

Kes
No. Unless he is not credited.

caballera
Hmmmm.....? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.