How unfortunate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Saw a name on the end credits of "buffy the vampire slayer" tv series last night and I'm not sure if I was seeing things but if I saw right, then "Mr.Thomas Wanker" should sure thank his lucky stars he didn't go to my school or he'd have probaly topped himself over ther amount of grief he'd have got. Jeepers! and I thought my surname was bad. eek! big grin

Ratcat
Was that the end of the TV show on SkuOne or the end of the movie that was on MovieMax?

Dim
Hehehe..so what's your last name, mech??

barbie_girl
hee hee!

Ushgarak
Yeah., it's been on the closing credits of Buffy for years. Rather deliberate, I think.

Gundark
*waits for Mech to reveal last name*

LanceWindu
Come on Mech tell us!!!

Aquarius87
Haha its prolly somethin like Goobersteinch or some shit

finti
Be a bummer if his last name was Tossoff big grin

Gundark
Its probably Smith.

LanceWindu
Who knows cause he is being stingy and not telling us.

Dim
Yeah, I doubt it's that bad.

Edna Witch
speaking of unfortunate names I had a cookery teacher called miss Burnn and my physics teacher Mr Nock was evil enough to call his son Nick!

Edna Witch
Oh yes and then of course there was Jenny Taylor a few years below.

mechmoggy
You've got no hope of me revealing my surname, I don't think I could stand the piss-poor jokes at my expense. stick out tongue

yerssot
ow we won't do that big grin

Edna Witch
Know exactly how you feel! They start to get a little repetive the 500th time you here them.

ToMacco
"How unfortunate"

Unfortunate that I know the truth?

Edna Witch
YOu know the truth about what To? My surname?

ToMacco
No no, Edna, you got me all wrong. That was a line from Return of the Jedi (I know that's nerdy of me).

I have no idea what's going on with your surname.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.