Photoshop 7.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey guys i just got this from a site with the crack and im gonna dl it soon. Can anybody out there with it help me with what to do and show me some neat tricks?

quiquita
that program is great , and free hand 10 too
mi father work in this programs.....

rusky
well...first advice...don't go around saying "I just got it with the crack" ok ? "I just bough it from the local store" sounds better wink

Now about how to use it, ps7 uses layers (like most newer 2d graphics soft) which allow u to use an imaginary 3rd dimension to overlap different layers properly. This is the most important thing u must understand.
Apart from this u have a toolbar on the left with a lot of roll-over described buttons, so that should be easy to understand.
Another important part of ps7 are it's filters. These allow u to modify the entire image, a layer, more layers or any part of it u want according to certain predefined parameters.
Try and play with it for a while, and u'll get the hang of it soon.

rusky
Oh yes, and every layer has properties u can acces after the layer has been rasterized (by default any layer u create is usually rasterized). Just right click on the layer name (these are in the bottom right of the screen) and choose properties.
Then u could use the options there to create, for example, a text with an outer glow.

To do this just use the text tool to create a new text, write something and give it the color u want (top right, somewhere on the upper toolbar, when the text tool/text written is selected), ps7 should create a new layer for the text u just wrote automatically, then go in the layer properties and choose outer glow and check the check box there.U will notice there are also some sliders u can adjust to get the desired effect.

Michael Myers 1
Ok thanks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.