Ski trip disater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Last night I was going to go sking for this park district thing with a bunch of my friends. So we get on the bus around 7 pm and start driving to this place. Now this is a coach bus and has about 40 kids on it. Now its bad enough we have to drive for 4 hours with these loud, shag wearing, obnoiouxs dorks that think there cool. Especcilly the major wigger omg i wanted to kill him.

But to make matters worse our bus breaks down two hours into the ride. We have to wait another two hours for the other bus to pick us up then it takes another two and a half hours to get home. And the whole time these kids are elling laughing but saying how much they hate being stuck but yet they look like they are having the time of there lives. so all in all we left at like 7 pm and didnt even get to ski and came back at 4 am It was a nightmare worst day of my lfie without a doubt.

Dogbert
that sucks sad
sking is mad fun tho, i wish i culd go more

DeNiro
It wouldnt have been all that bad but tose kids wouldnt shut the hell up. I was two seconds from punching someone I put my headphones on to not hear them then they are hitting my seat mad

SweetNsouR
maybe it was the work od god...maybe if u went sking u couldve been in a fatal axy. i dunno, maybe im just a kook

xeous
What is it with Ski club busses? Ours have broken down the past 2 years...Last year, there was a drug bust on our bus and a kid got arrested...

DeNiro
I wish there would have been some drugs just so we could have passed the time up faster http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hoover.gif

KidRock
haha you should of just turned around and knocked the wigger kid out..i hate kids like that

ash007
i hate kids between the ages of 13 and 16 they really piss me of

lil tears
well thats stereotypical stick out tongue
and considering more than 80 percent of KMC is that age stick out tongue

king cheat
like me i'm 13

KidRock
how old are u 17? lol

king cheat
no 13 lol

VallejoKid707
Ah Ha!

king cheat
what?

SlipknoT
Deniro, you should have kicked that kids ass, I mean come on what could he do about it

VallejoKid707
I was talking about the topic.

king cheat
what topic bar

VallejoKid707
Well I wasnt talking about you ok?

king cheat
OK

KidRock
yea D you should of just smashed there faces in lol

DeNiro
Well I was listening to slipknot and mettlica most of the night so I was already in a fighting mood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.