Smaug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Yes the dragon, where did he come from why do dragons like gold? And where did the weak spot come from?ect.

samIam
I LOVE SMAUG .. SMAUG IS SSO COOL!!

shadowy_blue
Smaug was one of the fire-drakes (the mightiest kind of the Dragons and able to breathe fire). I'm not sure where he really came from but I think he's one of the Dragons who was able to survive and escape in the War of Wrath back at the First Age, then he lived in the Lonely Mountain in the the Third Age (destroying the Dwarf Kingdom there and killing several people). I'm not so sure though why he likes treasures very much and I don't think there's a reason given why he had that weak spot. Maybe at the War of Wrath (assuming that he really was there) he was wounded and his scale didn't really managed to cover it up.

SlipknoT
smaug is awsome, I wonder what he'll look like in the hobbit movie?

sauron
dragons love gold because lying on gold is the only time they can sleep

BingaBonga
Greedy little bast*rds shifty

SlipknoT
nic sig sauron

sauron
LOL!!!

well imagine if you couldnt sleep

sauron
thanks slipknot big grin i made oit this morn big grin

i can kinda make em now stick out tongue so if theres any requests

BingaBonga
if my sig doesn't work soon... after i blow up... then i'll probably ask you to make another one

Discos
yes, sigs rule,my sig is beginning to become boring, the quote is awesome but the pic is very boring

glaurung
According to the books:

ALl the dragons had weak bellies, yes even Glaurung.
The whole belly.

Smaug laid on the goad and gems and they became embedded in his skin, so that even from below he was almost impregnable, apart from an area under the armpit where no jewels embedded themselves.

Presumably they would have chaffed. wink

glaurung
gah, gold, not goad, why the hell did i type that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.