wot u do for a livin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
well im at school but in september im goin to college to do a BTEC national diploma in aerospace engineering and a c&g 259 which gives me 3 a-levals i sittin guild and 2 key skills. then i want to open my own strip club!!! wot about u lot?

Dim
Hmmmmmm...I wonder which occupation you're actually be more likely to do...

Ratcat
Clearly an English teacher in the making there, I would say.... laughing out loud

Dim
*decides not to comment further*

mah
rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
That's ... sas

yerssot
That's ... sad

finti
Thought you were gonna say you were SAS ther Yers

yerssot
I did what?
I didn't wrote that!

Texas
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud .

FYI
I have two female friends that want to open a strip club too, but with male dancers roll eyes (sarcastic)
They said they could give me a job smokin'

finti
yeah all strip clubs needs a laughing matter too wink big grin

Ratcat
Yes, good toilet cleaners as so hard to find.

ToMacco
maybe it was a different kind of 'job' eek! eek! eek!

Texas
Yes indeed RC, you should make your toliet cleanig skills known immediately!

Best toliet cleaner in Kent = in demand, me thinkscool
wink rolling on floor laughing wink

Your absolutely right!
I could be the first stand up comic/stripper! smokin'

Ushgarak
Well, I write. Well, technically, anyway.

Will it be a good strip club?

Gundark
I am (almost) a licensed real estate appraiser.

Ush not only writes, he reads too.

yerssot
Ush, you know what I told you!

Ushgarak
I have been known to speak at times as well.

yerssot
are you allowed to speak?
I thought the code forbids it?

Aquarius87
I want to do alot of different occupations,like work for the red cross..maybe for the UN or something that involves my attention to the suffering parts of the world.
I would also like to own a buisness or be a sofware designer

Texas
I dont have a job, (currently looking) but I am studying in realty.

Gundark
Wonder what the pay scale is for your average Jedi on-the-road ?

yerssot
not much, I can assure you sad

finti
guess ping pong on the road dont pay much either

yerssot
you can do that?
*takes the phone*
Hello, ... yeah, I need one ticket to Norway... no no, first class ofcourse!... yeah... ok ... thank you...

Plain is full sad

finti
why dont you go by plane then laughing out loud

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic) That was my feeble attempt to make it into Poster Mark, thank you very much!

Dim
That's sad yers...real sad.

Ushgarak
Oh, NOW you tell him? You've let a thousand similar comments slip by...

Dim
Well, I can't be too hard on the lad.

yerssot
and did I made it there already? no!
So I'm going to keep being silly!
*slaps himself*
be more silly!

Edna Witch
well I am medical student in London. And during the holidays I work at a hell hole... sorry I mean theme park! YOu never know this year I might get promted and be allowed to wear an even bigger florescent yellow coat! One where the the sleeves drag along the floor as well as the bottom!

Dim
Well, that sounds just charming.. I would think it would be a fun job.

Edna Witch
well yes if you like people threatening you because the vouchers they are giving you don't do what they they do or because we can't take credit cards as the computers have crashed AGAIN! Or of you are really mad and like standing in the rain all day by a gate trying to stamp people's hands when they really don't want them stamped with UV ink that doesn't even show up because we are all too scared to use the UV lamps because they give us electric shocks! Yes I can see how that is fun! You are welcome to swap any day!

Dim
Hmmmmmm...no thanks!.. Get another job...jeesh..it has to be easier.

Edna Witch
NO it is convenient as I get the hours when I need them. Bin there for years. Besides I know my boss so getting time off is pretty easy. Well most of the time anyway.

Ushgarak
I thought she had moved on. And I thought you had vowed to never work there again.

Edna Witch
need the money. I'm a student. can't afford to be fussy!

keokiswahine
starving students can't be THAT choosey. Hang in there, Edna. My cousin sold hot dogs for 5 years, all through uni. Me, I came home after 1 year; went to summer school, enrolled in business school, never finished. always did OJT and self learning from then on. Just keep on keeping on. When you get discouraged, let us know, and we'll keep pushing you onward and forward. rolling on floor laughing

mechmoggy
Self employed toolmaker, still. stick out tongue

Edna Witch
Got to keep on plodding onwards with m precious load!

mechmoggy
To quote a B'ham City terrace song....

"Keep right on till the end of the road.....etc etc"

Blue nose scum bags. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Smurfs?

Zereil
Well I am a post graduate Law student that makes money fixing computers DJing acting drawing comics (generally small time for adverts particularly around the union) and just returning to writing...ooh arent I a busy boy...

Gundark
And here all along I thought Zereil was a professional scoundrel. stick out tongue

Zereil
thats more a hobby I didnt know I was qualified to go professional or isnt that covered by politics and solicitor...

Edna Witch
Well if you called it soliciting then I guess you could just claim stupidity! "But I thought that was what my degree qualiied me to do officer! Honestly!"

Ushgarak
Zereil??!

(HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

mechmoggy
*Mech decides to just shake hands rather than hug with zereil*

finti
well you never know where those hands have been .. I have a vague idea though evil face knowing his earlier historiy well suplied by Ush big grin smokin'

Zereil
I appreciate the handshape mecha and ush thanks too your hugs are always so fruity..

Finti9 what can I say little ever changes...

Dim
In that case maybe we should get out the disinfectant.. stick out tongue

Gundark
Been on several field missions with Ush. He carries hand sanitizer you know.

barbie_girl
at the moment i work in a posh clothes shop for women called dorathy perkins on a saturday to get dosh for my sweet sweet smoke! smokin'

mah
remember: smoke kills. so maybe you should use those money to buy some of the clothes you're selling instead smile

queeq
You've been WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!!!! mad mad

Zereil
I've known Ush for years and have seen many things but sanitizer I am not sure of after eight mints on the other hand....

barbie_girl
ive got too many clothes and i have nothing else to spend my money on! smokin'

Bad Boy
Well I'm a student studying Film Studies, Media Studies and English Lang/Lit. But, this is what's gonna happen in the future.

First, I'm gonna get a record contract with Sony. My first single, The Way You Want To will go straight to number one in all countries. People will think I'm a one hit wonder but then I'll follow up that single with Watching The World Go By which outsell my previous single by 90%. Soon will be my multi-platinum album called, Escape From Reality. Three smash hit albums will follow after that! A record breaking world tour starting at the Millenium Stadium, Wales and finishing at the Sydney Opera House will happen between these albums.

I'll take a break from music then and go into films. I'll star and direct in a film called Escape From Reality, with my friend co-starring. The film would be produced by Michael Bay, Jerry Bruckheimer and myself.

Or, maybe I'll just work for the BBC...........

finti
well somebody did roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Keep dreaming though Taffy, your only truly old when you stop daydreaming about your great future. big grin

yerssot
I'm old sad

mah
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I'm starting to feel old, even though I'm young

yerssot
starting to feel? you ARE old!
btw... how old are you?

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

I am going on 18

finti
Brat pack II

LanceWindu
Yup

yerssot
You see! You're old!

LanceWindu
How does that prove I'm old?

yerssot
If I'm younger then you, that makes you older then me roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
How old are you?

yerssot
< 18
why?

LanceWindu
I am almost 18 so you're older than me

mah
<18 = younger than 18

yerssot
or in other words:

< 18 means younger than 18

LanceWindu
Isn't that what was said?

yerssot
yeah, but I thought: if you don't know the meaning of "<" why would you know the meaning of "=" then?

Ushgarak
God, I thought I would get away from symbols after escaping school...

yerssot

LanceWindu
Ahh, stop with the symbols!

yerssot

LanceWindu
How the hell do you do those?

yerssot

LanceWindu
But how do you make the little 2's and 3's?

yerssot
Depends, you have more than one type of keyboard...
I take it you have an qwerty?

mah
most people have

yerssot
no,
Belgium is azerty, like Luxembourg, France and Holland

mah
hmm, didn't know that.

yerssot
and we aren't talking about keyboards in Standard Manderin

LanceWindu
Oh, I don't know exactly what type of keyboard I have.

yerssot
well, read the first 6 letters of your keyboard (upper left)

LanceWindu
Ok it's a QWERTY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.