"Hellsing's Exiles" Registration/Disscussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
Well I started it...

Post away!

The Force
what do i need to put?

SlayerChick1188
SO can you guys please explain the TYPES of character we can make???
ok so they have mutant powers (telepathic powers only???) and can be supernatural too... Anything else???

ALSO>>>Could you guys explain the storyline again???

BOPRecruit 16
here's the synopsis that i posted in the request game thread:

well...i was going to wait until you got here.but..oh what the hell! : i was thinking that we could create a lxg theme in the game by gathering a league of about 7 to 9 members. they can all be meta-humans, of course. each of them can have dark powers. when i say dark powers, i mean like psychic powers. for example - mind control, illusions, creating fear, etc. also, they can have unique human qualities. they can be immortal, vampires, etc. not sure about animal like forms... anyways...for the plot, the hellsing portion of this game. let's say that something bad happens to alucard and causes integra the need to go out to seek and recruit extraordinary people to help her and the hellsing corporation to get alucard back. as for alucard, i was thinking that maybe some evil lord or spirit has him under his control (brain washed) to make him reak havok amongst man kind. creating more vampires and ghouls and maybe even demons. (demons like in inu yasha, perhapes.) since alucard was hellsing's kick ass hit man and only skilled fighter, they need more powerful beings to have an advantage in fighting and averting this horrid and monsterous crisis before them. we can have the league travel nearly anywhere/all over the world to fight these hords of villians in search for it's sorce and their objective, alucard and that dark lord whom controls him. first the story can start out about the crisis of alucard being taken or having integra going in search of the league (namely the leader of the group, more say?). then we can get into the first recruit agreeing and then going in search for the rest of that league. then the whole adventures and mystery can begin. if you and guys want, it can follow the lxg movie plot a bit. like as in having a traitor in the midst. don't have to. so what do you think, valle and people whom are interested in this game? care to add anything? oh! also, i was thinking of tweaking the title just a bit more. maybe we can call this rpg game: Hellsing's Exiles. how cool is that?!

p/s - i came up with this whole plot yesterday night. it was originally going to be for a fanfiction of mine, but i decided and since i was so hyped about it, i wanted to share it with you! enjoy ^.^

People who are interested in joining "Hellsing's Exiles" thus far:

Tela<3sHaldir
The Force
BakaXero
SlayerChick1188
Blind-Enemy
Vallejokid707
BOPRecruit 16

any other takers?

Veralidaine and Kitoky are considering to join the game.

Note:

valle and i can come up with the rules for the game later when there are more of us on. as for your character requirements, i'll state that later on too.

fungrl515
sad i thought it would be only about hellsing. oh, well, good luck with your game.

BakaXero
umm..... so what are we supposed to do?

SlayerChick1188
yeah...where is everyone???

VallejoKid707
Make a person like this...
they can all be meta-humans, of course. each of them can have dark powers. when i say dark powers, i mean like psychic powers. for example - mind control, illusions, creating fear, etc. also, they can have unique human qualities. they can be immortal, vampires, etc. not sure about animal like forms

SlayerChick1188
SO include just a normal bio: Name, age, nationality, and physical specs, etc???

VallejoKid707
Yup yupers and if Soda wants something then add to it.

VallejoKid707
EDIT

BOPRecruit 16
it's going to have hellsing characters and similar themes, but it's not going to center around it. don't let that stop you from joining nora d!

a quick message to everyone - here's a format of stats that you guys can fill out for your characters if you would like to:

name/alias (optional):
mutant name (optional):
hometown:
relations (optional):
eyes:
hair:
clothes:
battle suit/xsuit:
personality:
affiliation (optional):
played/voiced by (optional):
element of power(s):
power tool (to control powers; optional):
power(s):

that should help, i hope! as for the character i'm going to use...hmm...hard to choose which one out of all of my mutant creations...

also, if necessary for occupations and race, i can make a list to post here of other beings too. i.e. - shamans, etc.

venomfan
sounds kinda interesting

BakaXero
Ill post later when my creative inspiration comes back to me
~its on holidays i think..... at least i hope so~

BOPRecruit 16
venomfan: we can always work on the plot and characters as a group thing. ^.^

bakaXero: let us know if you need some suggestions.

venomfan
well seeing how this group is out to hunt demons and stuff if you have a place for a crazy bible thumper guy ill try to come up with something good.

BOPRecruit 16
what's a crazy bible thumper guy? blink

venomfan
well sorta like a priest or somthing some guy who deals out vengence becuase he thinks "God" would want it that way.
kinda like hellsing from bram stokers Dracula

BOPRecruit 16
that kind of sounds like that anderson guy from the first volume of hellsing. have you read the manga?

venomfan
not exactly, Im not to familar with Hellsing but i have seen vampire hunter d about 3 times is that like Hellsing?

I actually dont realy know much about the bible but i have seen a lot of "riteuos characters in comics and anime i think they can add a good atmosphere. basically i thought about this becuse i was at Spawn.com and the "Redeemer" seemed like a cool character.

BOPRecruit 16
i've never read vampire hunter d, so i wouldn't know how much it's like hellsing. as for the bible...whatever...hmm...i guess that could work.

venomfan
well if i make a character i will explain it thorrowly<sp?

The Force
i'll post my character and everything else tomorrow

BOPRecruit 16
no prob. john and venomfan! cool ooh! i think i got a great character in mind for this game...

BOPRecruit 16
name: Draven Sabatt (Draven, son of Delorian)
mutant name (alias): Narsil (after King Elessar's sword)
race: Man, Meta-Human, Animungus/Changling (Dragon)
occupation: stuntman/fight coordinator for (insert movie studio name)
hometown: Santa Monica, California
relations: Aldin Larsen/Farscape (Devalion, son of Delorian) - half brother, (parents dead, elven kindred are friends)
eyes: dark brown
hair: brown
clothes:
battle suit/xsuit:
personality: intelligent, strong willed, proud
affiliation: the elven kindred of Valinor
played/voiced by: Colin Farrell or Christian Kane (not sure)
element of power(s): Dark/Colorless, Fire, Fighting, Flying
power tool (to control powers): (to be announced...)
power(s): can transform into a dragon (humaniod/cross form, dragon, human), flight, fire breath (and eyes?), claws, steely skin/body, superstrength?, healing factor/healing tears or blood? (some of these powers i'm not sure to add...)
weapons: swords, dagger/knife, bow and arrows, and occassionally a long barrelled gun or rifle/shot gun (but prefers to use old fashion/simple like weapons)

well, that's the rundown of my ideal character for the game. i'll add more background or change something later. btw, this is an original creation of mine, so no one can steal it!

VallejoKid707
mutant name (optional): Deimos (die-mos). Named after god of fear.
race: Italian/Black
hometown: Las Vegas NV, USA
relations (optional): Cousin of Tyrone Diggs (Seige)
eyes: Changes from green to brown
hair: Slicked back; black
clothes: Wears a CIA costume w/ a belt for weapons
battle suit/xsuit: Tight black shirt, jeans, weapon belt
personality: Likes to keep a low profile, but likes to be around some friends
affiliation (optional):
played/voiced by (optional): Martin Henderson
element of power(s): Fear and Confusion
power(s): Can make nightmares come true; control over five senses. Unlimited ammo with weaponary.

BOPRecruit 16
seeing the occupation for your character valle makes me want to re think mine perhapes...most of all: martin henderson! eek! *squeals with delight* love omg! what a hottie! love

Blind-Enemy
name: Arthur De'Large
mutant name:
race: male/meta human
hometown:????
realives:mother Aurora( dead), father Alex( never knew him), older brother Charles
eyes: brown
hair: black
clothes: wears a black misfits -shirt, jeans and a long black leather coat
personality: depending on how his feels on that day
affiliation: helldogs(gang)
powers: has retractables blades that can came out from each part of his body

well thats all i got for my character

The Force
name: John Aeronis
alias: Thundarous
race: Arch-Angel
hometown: North Kingdom, Heaven
relations: The other six Arch-Angels
eyes: glowing blue, no pupils
hair: short, blonde, and spiked
normal clothes: wears a black tuxedo
extra clothes: He wears a pure white robe, with a gold cross going down the middle, and with a blue halo emblem on his chest
battle suit: Has the armor for arch angels
element of power(s): Lightning, Thunder, Magnetism, Electrity, Light, and Holyness
power tool: A double-edged sword with a lightning strike symbol down the middle, called God's Wrath, and a blue wooden shepherds staff with a diamond embedded in it, called God's Wisdom.
power: Enough power to protect the 7 seals during the time of the rapture, whenever the beasts are left out.

BakaXero
Name: Xu Lei Xiang
Alias: Shadow Mantis
Race: Male, Meta-human
Hometown: Constantly on the move
Relations: N/A
Eyes: Varies on mood but usually dark brown
Hair: white with blonde streaks
Clothes:
Battle suit/xsuit: mostly black with a light(weight) dark metalic breast plate, dark metalic armlets and Black head band with white symbol on it,
Personality: secretive, makes everything seem unimportant
Element of power(s): Dark, projectile, speed
Power(s): Tranform into shadows, throw objects at great speed, move at intense speed
Weapons: Duo Edge Blade, twin blade armlet (blades are made of silver), duo pistols with armor piecing bullets (rarely uses it), knifes, daggers and shriekens

ok heres mine
i might change something later, like the name, not too sure bout it yet

SlayerChick1188
Could you post a list like that for me, BOP? That'd be great!

venomfan
darn ill think of someone new cant have two Angles runnin around...but here it was

name/alias Redeemer
race: was human now Redeemer
hometown:anywere needed
relations (optional):Other Redeemers
eyes:none
hair:none
clothes: Typical
battle suit/xsuit: Typical
personality: Arrogant
affiliation (optional):Heaven's army
element of power(s):Can create and blast "holy fire" ,fly regenerate wounds
power tool (to control powers; optional): A "holy" sword
power(s): must be decapitated to truly die.

BOPRecruit 16
not your everyday jobs and races:

shaman
warlock/wiccan
priestress/monk
assassin/hitman
ninja
slayer/extermintor (good)
vampire
mutant
shapeshifter
reapers/angels
ghosts/spirits

more stats for my character:

clothes - customized old 1930's-1940's styled flyers jacket, semi baggy pants with loops to attach stuff, huge pockets with flap, zippers at knees to deattach lower portion to make them shorts, when shorts - wears tall boots that go up to the knees - look like x-treme x-men's gambit's boots or something like that (this is according to a sketch of a audsomble that i'm designing for fun on an anime character oc of mine.)

battle suit/travel suit - doesn't really need one, but does wear a long black trench coat to hide away his weaponry

minor skills - can speak many different languages (esp. elvish, french, german, italian, and spanish), a scary judge of character?

minor power - sharp senses (esp. smell and sight)

VENOMfan
reaper's sweet..ill stick with my first dude then
here is a pic

BakaXero
Assasin, hitman , bounty hunter yea thats my character
and i think mine is sorta a shape shifter or does he seem more like a ghost/spirit?

BOPRecruit 16
maybe an assassin or bountry hunter...not exactly a shape shifter,ghost, or spirit...

The Force
well mine's most like an angel/hitman big grin

SlayerChick1188
THANK YOU BOP! That'll makes my character so much easier to design! Happy Dance

The Force
name: John Aeronis
alias: Thundarous
race: Arch-Angel
hometown: North Kingdom, Heaven
relations: The other six Arch-Angels
eyes: glowing blue, no pupils
hair: short, blonde, and spiked
normal clothes: wears a black tuxedo
extra clothes: He wears a pure white robe, with a gold cross going down the middle, and with a blue halo emblem on his chest
battle suit: Has the armor for arch angels
element of power(s): Lightning, Thunder, Magnetism, Electrity, Light, and Holyness
power tool: A double-edged sword with a lightning strike symbol down the middle, called God's Wrath, a blue wooden shepherds staff with a diamond embedded in it, called God's Wisdom, and a golden powerbow called God's Glory
powers: he can fly with his wings, heal ppl along with himself, and a thing called the save reflex, which enables him from dying

i had to ad to my character

BOPRecruit 16
for the characters that you guys have posted so far, all good guys right?

Lee-Lie
ummm.... could i join? heres a character if i can.

name/alias: Tillia
race: Angel
hometown: none
relations (optional): Henry (Father, status - dead) Tony (Mother - dead)
eyes: Hazy Blue
hair: Golden Brown
clothes: She wears a large cloak to cover her body up so she is not noticed much, when she takes it off she usually is wearing long baggy pants underneath and a black long sleeved T-shirt with slits out the back for her wings.
battle suit/xsuit: Normal
personality: happy, friendly, stuborn and energetic
affiliation (optional): none
element of power(s): Holy, Fire, Ice, Light, magnetism, darkness.
power tool (to control powers; optional): A large staff about 5ft tall with a large crystal globe at the top, it emits a light bright enough to blind if you stare at it directly.
power(s): Telekenisis, able to alter light to blind etc. Healing, cureing, flying with wings.
minor power: read thoughts going through minds at the moment its thought.
minor skills: Can read and write in all languages

BOPRecruit 16
Lee-Lie: sure you can join! your character sounds quite interesting. what does your character look like? did you base her on anyone?

BOPRecruit 16
People who are interested in joining "Hellsing's Exiles" thus far:

Lee-Lie
VENOMfan
Tela<3sHaldir
The Force
BakaXero
SlayerChick1188
Blind-Enemy
Vallejokid707
BOPRecruit 16

any other takers?

Veralidaine and Kitoky are considering to join the game.

The Force
are we gonna start soon?

The Force
awesome character, is she from earth or heaven or nowhere

BOPRecruit 16
well, we have about 9 kmcers who have signed on but not all of them are here. do all of us have characters? i don't think slayerchick does yet...i think we can start...just need help on a starting plot. let's discuss that with everyone.

VENOMfan
well i have another idea, my character in my comics finaly shows what he can do, and you can see what he looks like. I would use him if he qualified, almost the same as Redeemer the whole Grim Reaper thing.

but I can stick with Redeemer if you want

BakaXero
stat change
name: Xan Zahl
clothes: Blue shirt, jeans, brown shoes
battle suit: Brown short trench coat with rolled up the sleeves. weapon belt. boots with knife slot

BOPRecruit 16
either one or a combo of those two sound great to me. another possiblity is that you can use one as a hero and one as a villian.

i'm not sure about this but, i was thinking, maybe each player can be allowed to have two characters, one a hero and one a villian. also, at times, that you must choose one or the other to use as your major character and the other as a minor character. that way, there won't be such a huge crowd/over flow of characters for so few players. plus, easier to keep tract of, in case you're or someone is new to rpg games.

with that idea said and done, i'll wait and see for what the others got to say about this, if they approve or not.

VENOMfan
sounds good to me

Lee-Lie
ok, firstly, Rhianon is an Angel that has fallen from the skies, she was lucky to keep her wings, personality wise, well, i'll do a descrition in a little while, i gotta go out for a bit.

The Force
ok thumb up

BakaXero
why dont you make her image dark then
like dark/black wings or maybe give her demon horns
you know something to make her look impure

Lee-Lie
hmmm..... k, her wings are mottled over with black and her eyes are have the tinge of red. Hows that?

Personality: She is very discreet about everything, she wont talk about anything to others unless they ask her first, she likes to slink around the place and be unoticed...... ummmm...... she likes ice cream too stick out tongue big grin

VENOMfan
ok....the Redeemer character is bad, and the guy from my comics is good but he's real arrogant dosent really have a name yet but ill take some suggestion's i had somthing like Thanatos, or Mr. Grimm((yeah i know Twisted metal)) or Asylum in mind somthing like that

SlayerChick1188

SK88728
race: Human/Mutant
hometown: Los Angles, Califronia
relations (optional): // unknow //
eyes: Dark Blue
hair: Golden Brown
sex: male
Height 6"4
clothes: Dark baggy kaky (sp) pants, black sleavless shirt, white adidas shoes, hem (the stuff from weed leafs) necklace, another one like it but a braclette (sp).
battle suit/xsuit: Current clothes, but with a shield that can strap onto his (left) arm.
personality: Quiet, very vag
element of power(s): (someone can figure it out for me ^.^ )
power(s): just like a witch (kinda) but hardly has to say spells or anythat junk.
weapons: A right handed black leather glove with three long blades sticking out of it ( kinda like Wolverine, but longer ), and a silver hand gun (put in a tan leather belt across his chest)

SlayerChick1188

SK88728
Slayer, i like the trench coat idea, maybe my guy will have a black leather jacket, but not the kind with all of the buckels, just leather and a zipper

SlayerChick1188
cool SK cool Thanks

BOPRecruit 16
does everyone have one character that they created? if you have more than one, make them a villan/minor character, if need be.

Background on Draven Sabatt:

Draven was born about 20 years before the Battle for Middle Earth and The War of the Ring. He was born near a small village near the Lonely Mountain. (You only have read of this location in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.) Draven's parents (both mortal) raised him there until he was about 5 or 7 before his mother tragically died of some unknown disease. His father than brought his son with him to a city in Rohan near the capitol, Edoras. Since he couldn't raise a child on his own, he had a friend from that town help him raise little Draven. The father soon enlisted with the Rohanirm soliders and/or rangers. One day he left for a journey and never came back. Draven remained in Rohan until he was about 15. Leaving Rohan, he set out to wonder the country and ran into Faramir's group of rangers. They took him in and trained him to be a skilled ranger (tracker and weapons expert) and became his good friends. Draven left them for a few weeks to go back to Rohan to then help them in the Battle for Helm's Deep. Surviving that battle, he soon returned in time to Fararmir's group to head over to Gondor to fight the final battle, the War for Middle Earth. Many men died, including his real father, unknowing to him. After the Great War was all over, Draven headed back to Rohan shortly to reunite with some old pals. A few weeks later, a beautiful elven woman (Devalion's mother) visits him to inform him that he has a half-brother named Devalion whom is living in Minas Tirith, Gondor. She requests that Draven should go down there to meet his half brother before the whole family falls apart. Curious after a year or two, Draven makes his way to the city of King Elessar. He finds out that his half brother is half elf and half man that's being raised by the King and Queen as surrogate parents. Draven and Devalion soon become close as brothers and friends. Draven makes a name for himself in Gondor by becoming one of the King's rangers. As the years go by, he soon become the leader of the king's rangers and is the best fighter and weapons expert for his age.

(This is only about 1/3 of Draven Sabatt's history. I'll soon provide more detail about his powers, how he acquired them, and what he has gone through over the centuries to the present day time. I'm only doing this so that you guys can get a better understanding of this character and where he's coming from.)

SlayerChick1188
cool idea, BOP! i like your character alot! big grin I was thinking about maybe adding a minor character, but I'm still deciding...

Tela<3sHaldir
(Didn't I say I'd join this or am i just imagining things?)

SlayerChick1188
I think BOP has you signed up to play...do you have a character yet? The first few pages has the format for bios...

Tela<3sHaldir
~Nope not yet, and thanks~

The Force
coolness big grin

Tela<3sHaldir
name: Elena Kunovko
alias: n/a
race: Angel
hometown: Heaven mostly but is a very roaming angel.
relations:
eyes: Brown
hair: Long, brown, sort of wavy
normal clothes: baggy jeans, t-shirts down to her knees, and sandals
extra clothes: long, flowing black robe with a red sash
battle suit: the same as all angels
element of power(s): Death and maybe life(?)
power tool: a sword she rarely uses but knows how to use
powers: Let's see, she can rain fire and brimstone, demolish entire countried in seconds but doesn't unless told to by Him, takes souls to heaven or drops them into the pit of hell...well use to

VENOMfan
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/death.htm

pretty much what the reaper aspect of my character is about. the Human aspect has virtualy no past and was killed, only to be resurected by Death to be used to carry out his own plans. not like a split personality both are completely differnt. Death can talk to him but cant use him to talk to others

He will probably go by the name Grimm or Mr. Grimm

BOPRecruit 16
as a reminder, not all of our characters have to be reapers and angels. they can also be mythical creatures. for example - dragons, griffin, phoenix, etc. also, you guys can choose some of the occupations from the list that i posted a page or so back.

Lee-Lie
i like what i am at the moment, i might change before the game if theres alot of other angels and reapers though.

BOPRecruit 16
i think we have about 2-4 angels..not sure. only one reaper so far. one dragon/immortal, which is mine.

Lee-Lie
well, i'll change my character type, i will re write everything up.

BOPRecruit 16
no, you don't have to do that.

Lee-Lie
I want to change a few things anyways stick out tongue not majorly changed though

BOPRecruit 16
oh, okay. had me worried there for a second. i didn't want to ruin anyone's creativity there. ^.^

Lee-Lie
na, just creating a new...... figure, i think i'll call it, no changes to anything else really.

Lee-Lie
figure as in the characters shape, i changing the class basically

BOPRecruit 16
that's fine with me. as long as you aren't making them more curvy and sexy/slutty women...than i'm fine. laughing

Lee-Lie
lol, stick out tongue big grin i thought you would have liked that stick out tongue
anyways, affiliation, what is that? is that like the group you belong to?

Lee-Lie

BOPRecruit 16
hey...i'm not gay!!! mad laughing i was being sarcastic... laughing

affiliation is as in what group. like x-men, etc.

Lee-Lie
ummmm...... i'm a girl...... if you didn't notice...... and it sounds like you didn't

BOPRecruit 16
no, i'm trying to say that i'm a girl! ack!

Lee-Lie
lol, shoulda said you weren't a lesbian then stick out tongue that woulda made more sense big grin laughing

Lee-Lie
oh, and check out my character on the page before

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for rubbing it in, lee-lie. stick out tongue laughing

Lee-Lie
np, just doing my job stick out tongue big grin stick out tongue big grin

BOPRecruit 16
so mean...laughing

Lee-Lie
hehe, i'm told that by alot of people stick out tongue and can you check my character on the page before? i'd like to get a confirmation

BOPRecruit 16
sure thing. feel free to pm me when you want. ^.^

Lee-Lie

BOPRecruit 16
in your description you said she was 6 inches tall...dang that's short! eek! don't you mean 6 ft? big grin laughing

later on i'll post pix of draven's dragon forms and descriptions of them. he can transform into almost any species of dragon that comes to mind. also, from years of life and training, it's difficult to read his mind. he gets that from help from being around a couple of wizards. well...i'll post more history on draven soon!

BOPRecruit 16
gosh! give me some credit here! i'm not that dense! i'm grown up and have enough common sense to flip back and make quotes/comments on it. you didn't need to repost it. check out my comment above and you don't need to waste reposting stats.

Lee-Lie
6" or 6' stick out tongue their both the same to me big grin expecially seeing as i dont know how to write the " ' in proper orders

BOPRecruit 16
" means inches. ' means feet. big difference is what i'm saying. laughing

Lee-Lie
lol stick out tongue just cause your smart in some areas doesn't mean i'm smart in other areas stick out tongue

I mean, not smart in other areas laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

BOPRecruit 16
join the club of being out of it! ^.^ laughing

Lee-Lie
lol

BOPRecruit 16
do you have any history/background stuff to add to your character like i'm doing? you don't have to, it's optional.

Lee-Lie
hmmmm..... I'll start on one..... what is hellsing though? i was hoping for a story line so i know what i'm sort of doing a history about if you know what i mean?

BOPRecruit 16
read the rough plot that i posted on the first page of this thread. gosh...to tell you what hellsing is about is too much to get into and would only sound crappy coming from me! eek!

Lee-Lie
hmmmmm....... you only say there are people that are in trouble, we're recruited and theres an evil person..... well, thats everything sumurised..... i wanna know what type of world we live in..... e.g. we live in a fantasy/futuristic world. This way i'll be able to create a history that suits the timeline.....

BOPRecruit 16
here are some of the types of dragons that Draven Sabatt/Narsil can transform into:

http://www.cs.joensuu.fi/~vplaaso/tv/kuvat/silverdr.jpg *

http://dragon.tnweb.com/golddrgn2.gif

http://www.flux.utah.edu/~aclement/templair/collection/Paul%20Jaquays%20-%20Dragons%20Crag%20-%20No%20description.jpg

http://www.dragons-world.com/pics/dracherechts.jpg *

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cabiria/image/dragons.jpg

http://www.stanleymorrison.com/images/celestial-combat-dragons.jpg

http://www.lordtry.com/present/dragons.gif *

the pictures with "*" next to them, are what he bascially looks like most of the time in his dragon form. what i mean is that these are examples of the form that he transforms into the most, dominantly. he can transform into many other kinds, just these come up more often.

BOPRecruit 16
no, it's nothing like that like in lxg. these people aren't in trouble. (depending on their given history and lifestyle). just that the company hellsing needs to get alucard back and need help defeating this dark lord that has taken him and tries to threaten man kind. it's present day, so it's not in the future. but you can have little gadgets. your history doesn't have to match the hellsing stuff. it can lead up to the present day like mine is. i'm talking about Draven's youth, all the way to present day as we know it. (in my background stats) about people from the future...time travel...i don't know...ah screw it! won't allow that for now. too confusing and a hastle!

Lee-Lie
lol, as long as i know its a sorta fantasy/present sorta thing i'm fine

BOPRecruit 16
so what do you think of the pictures of dragons for Narsil?

glory...i need major help on coming up with a plot to start off the game when everyone is ready...

Lee-Lie
also, here are some DragonKin pictures

http://www.dragonquestfrontiers.com/dragonkin.JPG

http://members.amethyst-alliance.com/changeling/wh/art/wyldhunt/dktome.jpg

they were best pictures that i could find

Lee-Lie
just think more feminine though big grin
anyhows, i might try thinking up a story line if i knew what hellsings was

BOPRecruit 16
i like that second pic you posted. although my character doesn't go into forms that wear armour like that. about his humaniod form...maybe. to find out about hellsing, just ask some anime fans at this forum or look up hellsing fan sites. i can't give you a decent summary of it right now. i'll let everyone pitch in ideas so i'm so clueless on it!

Lee-Lie
hmmm..... might look it up

BOPRecruit 16
go to this site: http://www.advfilms.co.uk/hellsing/headquarters/headquarters.php i think it'll help you. the main page has a brief summary right there.

Lee-Lie
k

Lee-Lie
so, its about an age when vampires are coming to power and Arucrid (whatever) was the only one that could successfully kill them all. So Arucrid killed alot of vampires but they still keep coming back? is that the story line? well as in sort of the story line?

Lee-Lie
Sera is part of this story line or does she die? or has she retired big grin stick out tongue

Lee-Lie
Hellsing and this other corp find out about a Technological vampire and Arucrids force is destroyed by the new vampire and a man named Alexander (whatever) has wounded sera. hellsing has films going round the internet making them look bad and they and sera go to investigate. Thats all sumarised right?

BOPRecruit 16
Alucard was a vampire that the Hellsing organization had specially developed to be the ultimate undead. For some reason, he was left in the experiment dungeons for about 20 years under the Hellsing mansion. After Integra's father died and her uncle who wanted to be head of the corporation were after her, she went to the dungeons to find Alucard. When the little girl got there, all she found was a dried up corpse. By the time the men found here, her uncle shot her in the arm. The blood that was sent flying to the ground and onto the corpses's face, caused Alucard to revive, come back to life, awaken. The vampire soon got to his feet and slaughtered the uncle and his evil crew from hurting Integra. Ever since that incident, he's been protecting her and working for the organization that she's now head of. Working for Hellsing, Alucard is the main guy that aides them in exterminating vampires (and possibly other such monsters) that are causing chaos wherever they go. He must obey the humans. (This is pretty much what I've read from volume one of Hellsing. I don't know anything else about the plot and the full extent of the characters beyond this volume. I'm patiently wating for the second one.)

To answer your second question, Seras Victoria was a police girl in a town that was being terrroized by a vampire who was turning the entire area into ghouls. Alucard was brought in to defeat the threat, but wasn't able to prevent Seras from getting injured. Since she was dying, he decided to make her a vampire and have her join the Hellsing organization to be trained. She isn't a very good fighter and at handling weapons like huge guns of any sort. Alucard calls her "police girl" and nothing else. He doesn't give her the respect to call her by her real name. (Yes, she is in the story, one of the main characters. Seras hasn't died so far...)

That last thing you mentioned, is that a suggestion for a plot or is that part of the Hellsing story?

Lee-Lie
thats the hellsing story, or what i've read of it..... I'll create a start of the story though after i've done a sort of brief history (I'm NOT going to write out 520 odd years of bull cause that would mean i'd take up a few posts) stick out tongue

Lee-Lie
I should edit that to, i'll create an Idea for the story line

BOPRecruit 16
that post above my lengthy explaination, I'm not entirely sure about that part of the story. I haven't gotten that far, only having one volume of it and no dvd's of the anime.

that's okay, about not giving a lengthy background. for my character, i'm just doing that for fun, to get ideas out there, and for fellow players to get a better understanding my character.

i'll try to come up with something too...if i can...once you get your ideal starter, i'll beta it. approve it, and then let's see what others would want to add to it.

Lee-Lie

BOPRecruit 16
sounds great to me! i like it ^.^

that part where she was fighting demons in battling arenas, reminds me of this one episode of the wb's Angel. where angel got captured and was forced to fight. anyways....i was wondering that maybe your dragon kin group might've or are trying to recruit my character? is that okay with you? since he's part dragon after all. We can bring that up during the game, perhapes? I'm just suggesting this cause i like your idea of the Dragon kin and ranks thing. But you don't have to go with this idea, if you don't want to.

now that you have reminded me about the torteous part of a mutant/dragon's life, i do need to note some things when i continue my background on Narsil. As in when he had to survive people from the Middle Ages trying to slay him and all dragon kind in the area. Maybe having to fake his own death so slayers would quit hunting him down. A few centuries later, around the time Van Helsing was about and slaying demons and the like. Draven encountered the exterminator and convinced Helsing not to slay him. Maybe later on they became friends or traveling partners. Narsil stuck around to be trained about monsters and how to slay them like Van Helsing. So that when the time comes for him to be recruited by the present day Hellsing organiztion, he would recognize the scent of a Hellsing of any relation. I was thinking, that maybe Van Helsing kept a confidential written record of Draven that Integra found in an old documents room in her mansion from mission of long ago and of past relatives/who headed hellsing. That was how she was able to reach him.

So, Draven has met many demon extermintors and purifying people over the centuries. Some of them, quite famous.

Lee-Lie
ok, you could be accepted into the order and be like in 5th or 6th? but that would mean you would have joined after me (Have you a short life e.g. 100 years like a human? or like 1000 years+? If you are long lived, you will be aloud to join about 100 or so years after me, if not, you would have joined when you were only a child).

BOPRecruit 16
Draven is an immortal, so he's currently 6,029. For he has existed since the early times of the Battle for Middle Earth and when that place still existed. After you decide on his rank, what should he be doing to fulfill that job? Either he's been part of the kin for a long time, or has recently been discovered and is wanted to be recruited by the kin?

BOPRecruit 16
The reason his age is so far up there, is based on information on a book that gave background to the author's creation of middle earth and lord of the rings. One of the chapters mentioned that from when lotr existed to our present day, is about a more/less 6000 years gap.

Lee-Lie
so your a long living creature from somewere in the past stick out tongue and did you read the base story line i sent you? you can spice it up a bit, i don't care...... Just an idea of how it could go.

BOPRecruit 16

Lee-Lie
well, i said change it if you want, so change it stick out tongue
I dont mind, i said it was a rough outline of sorts, a summary, and plus, i haven't seen the movie so you can fill in on the details i dont actually know about if you know what i mean big grin stick out tongue

BakaXero
im getting a bit confused
But still good!
i probably understand it better once we start

Lee-Lie
lol, i haven't seen anything of hellsing except a website that i read and i'm confused too, so join the club stick out tongue

BakaXero
LOL ive one seen like bits of a few episodes
thats what happens if you watch it on someone's comp and their controlling it

Lee-Lie
stick out tongue big grin stick out tongue hehehe

BakaXero
so i have a VERY!!! BASIC!!! idea of it

Lee-Lie
i dont have a clue, all i know is alucrad is a vampire and hellsings is a company, so i put two and two together and read the website stick out tongue big grin

BOPRecruit 16
Lee-Lie: hellsing is not a movie, it's a ongoing series of manga and anime.

BakaXero: Check about a page or so back for the summary of hellsing that i gave for Lee-lie's sake. let me know if i need to repost it.

The Force
when are we gonna start??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SlayerChick1188
BOP two things:

1.) Does my character fit in with your story?
2.) I think I'm gonna do one of those bio paragraphs too big grin

Tela<3sHaldir
um, is my char okay

SaturnickFlamesX
no expression

Tela<3sHaldir
i mean is she approved

Blind-Enemy
dont we need someone from the hellsing's company to recruit the other characters and send us into missions and stuff????

VENOMfan
good point

Blind-Enemy
my character's update
name: Arthur De'Large
mutant name:
race: male/meta human
hometown:????
realives:mother Aurora( dead), father Alex( never knew him), older brother Charles
eyes: brown
hair: black
clothes: wears a black misfits -shirt, jeans and a long black leather coat
personality: depending on how his mood on that day
affiliation: helldogs(gang)
powers: has retractables blades that can came out from each part of his body ( think of spawn)

Arthur's a member of the helldogs, wich is a gang of half demons and meta human that likes to attack, kill and maim people. Arthur totally hate it but dont have a choice cause his brother is the gang leader.

i was thinking that some members of the Hellsing's company run into the helldogs and Arthur help them defying his brother's orders , so he'll be on the run and his only option is t join them because he doesnt want t face his brother.

Lee-Lie
k, BOP, you could have been in the circle of dragon for either longer or shorter time, If you were in it for a longer time you could say you didn't really contribute to it quite as readily as me but if you joined after me you would have contributed quite a bit within the last 300-400 years

BOPRecruit 16
slayerchick: i don't know if you are approved. just repost your character and let me see. with everyone else's, i'm not going to worry about approving them. too much of a hastle. as long as we don't have too many angels and reapers, then we're good.

blind-enemy: good point. that was my plan originally. but i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep to that since lee-lie came up with a good plot and all...

lee-lie: i'm not sure of how long draven should have been a member of that dragon clan. i was thinking over his occupation list lately. hmm...i was making a list of jobs that he had or could have had over the centuries as he wandered the earth. for example, he was a demon slayer with van helsing, knight, western outlaw/cowboy, cia/csi, stunt/fight coordinator, and then S.W.A.T. more recently. not a for sure thing...still need to think that over.

gosh! too many damn questions to catch up on! dang it! where's valle when i need him? i can't answer all these questions my self and i do need help in taking charge of the mangaging the players and so forth!

SlayerChick1188

BOPRecruit 16
thanks, slayer! your character is fine by me! wolves are cool cool ^.^

as for draven's occuption...i think him recently being a stuntman/fight coordinator then and/or a S.W.A.T. member sounds great. much better than one occupation that i had put down for him earlier. i have the dvd of swat, such a great kick ass acton movie!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud SWAT sounds cool cool

BOPRecruit 16
one of my best friend is obsessed with wolves...she's got tons of stuff animals...yeah. ^.^

SlayerChick1188
cool big grin i extended the history of some of my Xmen fanfic characters to fit in a kid between two of them. I felt as if I tied up all the loose ends in their story so it was time to knock them off and let someone else do something for a change big grin

BOPRecruit 16
cool slayerchick! what's your fic about?

here are some outfits that Draven can be seen wearing...:

when you go to this link, scroll down the site where the image came from until you see the same pic that matches the one from the google image search. click on it for it to enlarge. the dark blue suit that colin farrell is wearing, is one of the outfits that draven can/will be wearing. most of the time he wears a dark trench coat over it, draven that is...http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.colin-farrell.org/swat/swat2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.colin-farrell.org/swat.html&h=369&w=427&sz=43&tbnid=wc4YVWeAcLwJ:&tbnh=105&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3DS.W.A.T. %2Bthe%2Bmovie%26start%3D80%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie
%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

this image and the one above this one, are his more casual wear:

http://www.filmhobbit.com/moviereviews/images/swat/2.jpg

some possible uniforms and such for being on the job and the like...:

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/s_w_a_t_/colin_farrell/swat2.jpg

http://www.filmhobbit.com/moviereviews/images/swat/4.jpg

so...most of the outfits and uniforms that you see colin farrell wearing in the movie S.W.A.T., is what Draven Sabatt will be wearing. Either with some customizes/modernazizes and/or with long coats covering them (more or less).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>