NBA All-star Weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I can't wait. This is next week. The game is next week but I'm disappointed that neither Zach Randolph, Lebron James, or Carmelo Anthony made the roster. I would have been happy if just 1 of the 3 made it but I can't say that the people who did make it aren't deserving.
I can't wait till the dunk contest either. So far its probably going to be Jason Richardson and Chris Anderson (according to sources) plus 2 more. They better add 2 good guys because Chris is a retard without a fan base so he shouldn't have been put on it. He can jump high but he has never done any fansy dunks.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
not a basketball fan. smile have fun^

alic88
i like basketball but in the last year i have kinda lost interest in it. i guess i will start watching when the playoff comes. i have no specific team that i like, but i have 1 that i hate THE LA LAKERS. i just dont like them somehow

Myth
YEAH! I hate Lakers too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.