Wolverine vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_hulk_79
I think Wolverine and its proven that he is better but not in all ways but ways to beat him
Wolverine

go here to see why http://groups.msn.com/-MarvelChat-/yourwebpage6.msnw and join

beavis46
wolverine's kinda a mini juggernaut i.e. takes a lot to slow him down but wolvs would need to hit juggernaut a lot to wound him whereas juggs really just needs one big punch.
itd be like wolverine against the hulk,he holds his own to start with but when the bigger guy fights back,he'd lose control quickly

the_hulk_79
ya but when juggernaut goes to punch him since the wolverine is mauch more faster he could move and wolverines claws can go though his helmet.

beavis46
yeah didnt think of that.always remember hulk had an insane healing factor when he fought wolverine but juggs probly hasnt.i suppose if wolverine attacked first he could get him,just make juggs doesnt get a shot in

Spawnie
Wolvie can't make this one on his own. He can make Juggy tired but not defeat him that easy. Taking his helmet off is really not an easy task. He can't take his helmet off on his own.

Lord Ryugen
umm you do realise of course that the Unstoppable Juggernaught is damm near invincible. Wolverine can't actually hurt him in any way whatsover. The only real way to beat Juggs is to attack his mind and wolvie aint no telepath

Linkalicious
I'd like to see this "unstoppable juggernaut" with a pair of claws through the back of his neck. Then we'd see how unstoppable his ass is. Too bad that helmet is quite an obstacle in Wolvie's path. I'm still going Wolvie because he can put up with Juggy's abuse a lot longer than most would think. And his fighting ability is far greater than the Juggernaut's.

Lord Ryugen
I don't think you understand. Juggs took shots from the Incredible Hulk without the armour and didn't feel a thing. The magic from the gem of Cytorak makes him almost completly immune to physical assualt, Wolvie's claws probably wouldn't make a dent. Only three people that I know of can say they routed Juggernaut are Professor X, The Hulk and Onslaught. There could be more but Wolverine is not one of them

Linkalicious
i understand your point. But i fail to see how jugg's skin is harder than The Thing's skin, and Wolvie chunked up his face like he was writing his name on a tree trunk with a pocket knife. I don't think we'll ever actually get to see wolvie try and put his claws through the back of Juggy's neck, so i really don't feel a need to argue against ur point. nice ryu.

Viper
Juggernaut. He's just got too much strength and stamina for Wolverine to beat.

Lord Ryugen
It's simple really Ben Grimm was mutated by dangerous Cosmic rays so in essance he's just a mutant. Juggernaught was transformed by the magic of the Exemplar Cytorak giving magical powers such as physical invicibility. Juggs can't be hurt and his strength is so extreme that next to the Hulk he has no equal on Earth in a punch up. He may even be able to crush wolvies Adamantium skeleton (though I am guessing here and it would probably take a lot of effort on Jugg's part)

Linkalicious
That's what i thought when he fought the Hulk in Canada, but Wolvie held his own because he used the environment and is extremely agile.

Linkalicious
Strength and Durability are truly great powers to have. But juggernaut lacks strength of character and has mediocre fighting abilities. I don't think he could even get a solid punch off on Logan without some sort of distraction. Besides....the good guy always wins.

juggernaut26
ummm correct me if i'm wrong but juggernaut is invincible and has taken wolverine before

Spawnie
Hey even in the game Wolverines Revenge he can't really beat Juggy. They put u in a electrical octagon with Juggy. The only way u can beat him is that u evade his ramming tackle and make him headbutt the electrical pole. I tried to punch him out and slice him to bits but there was no result. I just got to stun him a bit for like 1 second. Nothing goes through that armour of his, and when he gets u with a ram or a punch oh boy. Wolvie was stunned for 5 seconds and I lost most of my health. Wolvie is much faster then him and agile but that is only cuz he needs to run. He can beat Juggy only in a more ideal inviroment.

LeAtHerRFace
Its like a mongoose vrs a cobra. The mongoose would be wolvie and the cobra would be jugg. Wolverine would dodge all he's moves, and keep on attacking him until he gets all worn out.

juggernaut26
no you don't get it juggernaut can't get worn out its kinda like wolverines berserker in some aspects he doesn't feel pain he doesn't get tired he can't die wolverine has tried to take him before but to no avail why do ya think it takes the entire team to stop him

godfather
Juggernaut is projected by a magical field that nothing physical can penetrate, so no physical harm can come to him, this includes things like drowning being burnt and even a direct hit via a nuclear bomb so I very much doubt Wolverine could even make him flinch, Wolverine is a lot faster but if you put it this way- if you put them in a room to fight till the death Wolverine might be able to out run juggernaut for weeks even months but eventually he will tire to the point where juggernaut can just walk over and crush his brains out. Unfortunately how ever much you like Wolverine (and I do) he just cant win.

juggernaut26
well wolverine has the healing factor and all i figure the only way to kill him is to drown him or tear every piece of flesh from his body and wolverine isn't the type of guy to run around and dodge the other guyif ya know what i mean

godfather
you could shot him in the head cus his brain aint protected, or burn him down to his skeleton. i'm sure theres loads of ways to kill him, :-)

Rasta
Wasn't he shot in the head in the X2 film. He survived that. I presume it couldn't get through his skull.

Viper
I recall once Punisher unloaded a shotgun point blank to his head...all that was left was an adamantium skull and he survived.

LeAtHerRFace
Wolvie wud smash that prick.

godfather
Now now, play nice

Never
Are we joking here? Juggernaut SHOULD destroy Wolverine (depending on the writer, of course. all things being equal, Wolvie gets owned).

His healing factor is inferior to Hulk's, by the way.

God, Spiderman knocked out Wolverine cold, for Christ's sake - and Spiderman is Class 10 strength.

Juggernaut is Class 100. Wolvie is not in his class. Better match up would be Wolvie vs. Black Panther (BP owns him), Wolvie vs. Captain America, Wolvie vs. Daredevil, Wolvie vs. Elektra (Elektra owns him), Wolvie vs. Batman.

Metroplex
Get this straight. Juggernaut is invincible. He cant get hurt. The only way he can lose is if he loses his helmet and a telepath disables his mind. wolverine has no telepathy therefore cant win

VENOMfan
this gives me a idea for a good vs thread......aside from Gods and such, who are contenders for the physically strongest character from all companies? no other powers aside this is more of a weight lifting competition.
Hulk of course
Superman
Juggernuat
ideas?

LeAtHerRFace
Dark Seid
Apacolypes
Onslaught
Galatus...etc

eleveninches
About the link at the top of the post:

WHAT!!! Wolvie only got a 4 for durability (compared to spider man getting a 3 for durability). Logan is WAY more durable than spidey. I cant think of much that would actually kill logan (except from super powerful beings wiping him from existance).
Logan has had a shotgun go off at point plank range into his head and it didnt even stun him, He had most of his flesh ripped to pieces (by weapon-x and Magneto), to mention but a few. He deserves much more than a 4 for durability

Lord Ryugen
True, Wolvie does deserve a higher rating for durability but not only "super powered beings" can kill him. I mean a Senitinal pulled it off in 'The Days of Future Past' comics with one shot. And as for the enviroment argument a few people used, well a good idea but Juggs would eventually wipe out the enviroment leaving Wolvie in the open. And one more thing, I checked it out and apparently the Juggernaught does not get tired so he could keep fighting until Wolvierine drops from exhaustion

Rasta
I think Juggernaut would take it.

kal-el
jughead is invulnerable, amazingly strong, has neverending stamina, doesnt breathe,eat,drink(doesnt need to anyway). therefore the best anyone can do without a psionic attack is fight to stand still or fight ends for some other reason.either way, they can win on points but never by KO

VENOMfan
you have to understand, the bios at marvel.com are so F****** up, try www.Marveldirectory.com for better bio's on damn near every one in the marvel universe.

Jason420
juggernaut does not need to sleep eat drink or breathe

wolverine8888
serouly wolverine would ruin juggy head. wolverine is so much better at fighting he also faster and agil. he also no were to aim to kill people but he never tryed to kill juggy cuz of professor x. Another thing wolverine ahs beaten hulk plenty of tiems more then hulks ever beaten him I dotn think hulks ever beaten him eevr I knwo for a fact i seen wolverine ebat him like 4 time. also wolverine beaten limbo and limbo has huge fights with super man. oh and ya on this one punsher comic this guy had hulk nock out wolverine but if u read the marvel people stuff on the comic they say that they ddient know that guy was doing that and that they will look into it cuz what that dude did was a stupid thing. hulk beat juggy in a fight and so hasent spiderman and wolverine beaten both spiderman and hulk so it only logical that wolverine woudl win. also durabilty is how much some thing takes to nock u down it has nuthing to do with healing. wolverine bones are on breakable u cant break the metal part but u can break the bone in it but it very very hard. also there no way the juggy could kill wolverine even if wolverine let him ebta on him. wolverine bean totaly just bone and healed up in matter of 30 seconds in venom the run and also in the smae comic got a nuke dropped on him and that dident keep him down any longer. so there is no way juggernut would ever ebat wolverine just cant happen. SORRY WOLVERINE JUS TO GOOD FOR JUGGY TO EBAT.

wolverine8888
I MENT BEAT MY BAD

JuggernautFan
i can't believe this is even posted...............

here is friggin prooof. even for all you wolverine fan boys. ha ha ha, i can finally post websites..................

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Wolverine_KO1.txt

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FrothByte
i checked out the link.... yup, wolverine getsknocked out by a backhand slap. what would a full foce cross punch from juggy do to wolvi?

Rasta
Wrong.

Juggernaut wins, thanks!

SlipknoT
it would be a good fight, but Wolverine wou;d walk away the winner

JuggernautFan
how can you even consider this a close fight?? first, juggernaut is suseptable to telepathic assault only. wolverines claws cannot pierce his skin. juggernaut's skin, and fabric are completely physically indestructable. i can't even see how one would consider this "a good fight" let me post it again for all you losers who refuse the proof.

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Wolverine_KO1.txt

who?-kid
True. Wolverine can't even hurt Juggernaut. His claws wouldn't mean a thing. If even Mjolnir isn't able to break through the forcefield, than Wolverines claws certainly don't stand a chance.

Juggernaut on the other hand could easily kill Wolverine if he wanted to.

So tell me, Wolverine fans (I like him also, mind you, but this is no match for him) how do you think Wolverine will stop or beat Juggie ?

wolverine8888
that was the third comci he was in I ****ign own it and yes I was supsoe to be gone I leaveing to day. also they change wolverine cuz it seem stupid. if u read the newer uncanny x-men u know wolverien and juggy just had a fight and juggy hti wolverine but wolverien got right back up and wolverine claws can and did go throu juggy skin so stop with that bullshit they woudlent go throu they have goen throu silfer surver they can go throu pritty much any thing. wolverien vs juggernaut was in fact broken up but wolverine was winning. he also taken hits form the hulk. ur prove is when wolverine first came out relay doesent help u cuz they mad ehim better cuz it was stupid hwo they had him. also if u look a couple comci fromt hat his fought juggernaut again and was doign just fine takign him on

JuggernautFan
now????? juggernaut now is barely even juggernaut. he has been cut off from his mystical connection. he is cain marko now. slightly upgraded. so yea, wolverine can cut him currently. JUGGERNAUT however has been slashed by wolverine several times in the past with no avail. even just before cain lost his power. you are so hopelessly rediculously helpless when it comes to wolverine. you can't even admit just one time he is outclassed in every way. for heavens sakes man, even wolverine admits he is no match for juggernaut. so why do you insist on saying he is??????????????

Lain Wave
f

Swanky-Tuna
Oh... my... gord... Why did you bump this? The ignorance in this thread made me cry.

wolverine8888
this thread is from almost a year ago what a stupid idear bringing it back

Nataku8188
Its only stupid because you are oblivious to all facts.

wolverine8888
dude that wasent even me who wrote any of this I was given this name bye my brother... so shut the hell up and please learn that when i prove u wrong like on the preditor vs wolverine thread and then show u all the fact not to be so stupid abotu stuff I give u the facts but ur to hot head to read them and look them up

Tron
Ummmm, what the hell is this? Someone had to be seriously ignorant on Juggernaut to even think this was even a contest. I see why JugFan commented quickly, I would have too if I was here then. And wolverine8888, either you or your brother seriously have a Wolverine fetish or something to think Wolverine stands a chance in hell against Juggernaut. Current Juggernaut, yeah, classic Juggernaut, not on his best day, not even with the powers of Captain Universe. Not really trying to insult you or your bro, but that's just the way it is.

juggernaut74
How did wolverine get 11 votes?

Arsenal
Teehee...Wolverine fetish!

Swanky-Tuna
Well, it seems not many Juggernaut fans were around to spread the word. Back then, even Link didn't know how about Juggernaut's durability.

MERCILOUS
wow, even i can't disagree with jugfan here on the least. i'll go ahead and vote on this one even though i never do.

Tron
I just wanna see if anyone else trys to debate in Wolverine's favorlaughing out loud

Havoc470
juggernaut would beat wolvie so badly

maybe they'll fight in coming wolverine comics, seeing as the writers said he's gonna go up against most of the marvel universe

either way, juggy wins...as for the backhand slap thing i dont think he'd go out that easy, true its in a comic, but it's a little askew imo

Spiderninja008
.....everybody needs ta get off wolvy's dick....everyone has always been on wolvy's dick......

MERCILOUS
I think wolvie actually beats a severely depowered Jugs in there second to last encounter. Maybe if you put, Wolvie versus the Imposternaut (as jugfan calls him) this might be a valid thread. But i don't know how severely depowered Jugs is and if the fight was due to wolvie fan/writers on wolvie's (what Spiderninja008.)

wolverine8888
I think jugy truth fully, full power would beat wolverine or spiderman or hulk more tiems then they would beat him they would give a good fight but each time but would lose more of the fights. also depowered juggy would lose to these 3 probly every tiem he give good fight but would lose

JuggernautFan
hes not depowered all the time....... he beat rhino easily as "the imposternaut" but gets bloodied up by sasquatch. they stale-mated but still............ his power fluctuates and nobody knows why... not even cain marko.

Spiderninja008
Sasquatch is a strong mofo....Collosus's punches had no affect on him (not cause he was too strong, but more caue he absorbed the impact due to his size and stance, Peter wasn't fighting smart until Cyce made him feel stupid), so he used judo that cyclops taught him earlier and took him down hard.

JuggernautFan
yea, sasquatch is powerful, but i think the classic juggernaut would tear him up wink

FrothByte
yes he would.

Lain Wave
juggs ia kewl

wannabe

Pepito
Technically Wolverine can avoid a lot of Juggernaut's attacks but there ks nothing that he can do to Jugs himself. Juggernaut heals most of his damage much faster than Wolverine can inflict it and Wolvy has no magic or telepthy.

Swanky-Tuna
Classic Juggernaut wouldn't be taking any damage from Wolverine.

MatchesMalone
Wolverine is no match for Juggernaut.

savagerampage
UM is this suppose to be a joke? wolverine ahahaha

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/savagerampage/lp.jpg

u woulda thought that wolverine was juggernauts ***** by the slap he gave him

lightaxe
why'd someone bump this old thread? Its seriously no comparison.

savagerampage
what next the shocker beating the surfer

long pig
I feel a bump, should I get it checked out?

Metalmanx
You suck, long pig. Juggy wins easily.

scotsmn
Yeah long pig, we already know a berserker barrage to Jugs exposed head will finish him. Pshhh

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by long pig
I feel a bump, should I get it checked out?

God, you're a sick mofo aren't you? I can't believe this thread actually reached 4 pages laughing out loud

Melnorme
Originally posted by beavis46
yeah didnt think of that.always remember hulk had an insane healing factor when he fought wolverine but juggs probly hasnt.i suppose if wolverine attacked first he could get him,just make juggs doesnt get a shot in

Juggernaut heals even faster than Wolverine does.

Dark Urizen
Does it matter? If he has his shield up, nothing Wolverine can do will even phase Juggs. If he doesn't have his shield up, his regeneration is incredible. If Wolverine somehow gets powers that can completely destroy juggernaut, it won't make a damn difference, since Juggernaut has been reduced to a skeleton and was still fighting. In the end, Juggernaut kills Wolverine once and for all.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KillAll
hes not depowered all the time....... he beat rhino easily as "the imposternaut" but gets bloodied up by sasquatch. they stale-mated but still............ his power fluctuates and nobody knows why... not even cain marko.

Cain's power fluctuates? what about Sasquatchs? he was originally written as a class 100 character and then he was downgrounded to 70 ton range for no explanation. However, he still can get his power back.

Originally posted by Spiderninja008
Sasquatch is a strong mofo....Collosus's punches had no affect on him (not cause he was too strong, but more caue he absorbed the impact due to his size and stance, Peter wasn't fighting smart until Cyce made him feel stupid), so he used judo that cyclops taught him earlier and took him down hard.

Yeah Sas is actually very strong, truely underated.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Also naaaa he didn't go down hard, Sas was back up in the next page he even says "Whoops" going down. The guy can take armour peircing machine gun fire a simple toss won't do much.

Originally posted by KillAll
yea, sasquatch is powerful, but i think the classic juggernaut would tear him up wink

Good lord yes, even classis Sasquatch who could lift over 100 tons would get raped by Classic Jugz. Even classic Sas has stalemated Hulk, but Sas's attacks wouldn't do jack to Jugz.

Eternity
Juggernaut will completely smush wolverine. Wolverines claws CANNOT penetrate juggernaut one hard hi finishes wolverine easily

jinzin
this is so sad why would anyone make this....

why would anyone BUMP THIS?!?!?! sad

poor wolvie sad

jinzin
and how the hell has wolverine gotten 14 votes?!?!?! mad

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
and how the hell has wolverine gotten 14 votes?!?!?! mad

Because my friend, in the end, some people are morons stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Because my friend, in the end, some people are morons stick out tongue

doh

quick john preston vs. alice from resident evil?

Dark Urizen
doh

quick john preston vs. alice from resident evil?

Preston without even having to blink. Please, some "smallishly" enhanced attributes vs. Gun-Kata? I don't think so big grin

jinzin
Preston without even having to blink. Please, some "smallishly" enhanced attributes vs. Gun-Kata? I don't think so big grin

wink that's my boy

vs. punisher?

Dark Urizen
wink that's my boy

vs. punisher?

I'd say if they just pop and appear out of nowhere, Preston again. Without prep, Frank's not a living arsenal anymore. Without prep, he can't "hunt" someone down.

So if they're just forced into fighting, each with the same kind of weapon, yeah, Preston wins. He's like the Midnighter with Guns and swords.

jinzin
I'd say if they just pop and appear out of nowhere, Preston again. Without prep, Frank's not a living arsenal anymore. Without prep, he can't "hunt" someone down.

So if they're just forced into fighting, each with the same kind of weapon, yeah, Preston wins. He's like the Midnighter with Guns and swords.

indeed....indeed.... god I love that movie...

Dark Urizen
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Corinthian-turret.gif

wink

Decay
this thread is odd. firsly becuase some people think that wolverine has any chance on earth of winning, and secondly beacause people actually think wolverine could actually beat the juggernaut.

unless wolverine is picked up by someone like hulk and used as a weapon on juggernaut he has no business in this fight. wolverine could never in his wildest dreams break the juggernauts skin. nor could he ever wear out the juggernaut by avoiding him. the most he could hope for is the juggernaut losing interest before wolverine gets too tired to run from him.

in uncanny x-men 183 juggernaut beat up colossus in a bar without trying, and without armor. afterwards, he saw wolverine and nightcrawler standing by and asked them if they wanted a piece of the action, wolverines only responce after his teammate had just been beaten unconcious and left for dead was "nope." wolverine wanted no part of an unarmored juggernaut whod just been in a fight with the x-mens powerhouse. this fight was over the second it was concieved.

jinzin
Originally posted by Decay
this thread is odd. firsly becuase some people think that wolverine has any chance on earth of winning, and secondly beacause people actually think wolverine could actually beat the juggernaut.

unless wolverine is picked up by someone like hulk and used as a weapon on juggernaut he has no business in this fight. wolverine could never in his wildest dreams break the juggernauts skin. nor could he ever wear out the juggernaut by avoiding him. the most he could hope for is the juggernaut losing interest before wolverine gets too tired to run from him.

in uncanny x-men 183 juggernaut beat up colossus in a bar without trying, and without armor. afterwards, he saw wolverine and nightcrawler standing by and asked them if they wanted a piece of the action, wolverines only responce after his teammate had just been beaten unconcious and left for dead was "nope." wolverine wanted no part of an unarmored juggernaut whod just been in a fight with the x-mens powerhouse. this fight was over the second it was concieved.

well not to say I don't agree with you but that's not much of a feat.. especially considering a bone claw wolverine basically did that exact same thing to juggernaught.. I agree with you, just think you could have used a way better feat.

doomsday49
Wolverine is not in the same league as juggernaut. And i thought the thor and hulk vs juggernaut thread was one-sided.

Decay
i only used it becuase it related to wolverine and how juggernaut is supposed to tire out and that unarmored wolverine could cut him up.

buuutttt...how about him allowing cannonball to blast directly into him only for cannonball to wind up barely concious and juggernaut unphased. or when he took out generation x, banshee and emma frost with a clap. or taking an optical beam from cyclops that could supposedly shatter a small planet. or letting dazzler and chamber use all their power against him only to have them pass out at his feet and him stand unharmed. or not only being hit by thors godforce and surviving, but actually being able to fight against it until the ground collapsed beneath them? good enough?

hes got some pretty impressive feats behind him, that one was the most relatable to the topic though i thought.

Melnorme
indeed....indeed.... god I love that movie...

Farenheit 451 with overedited gun-fu sequences. stick out tongue

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Melnorme
Farenheit 451 with overedited gun-fu sequences. stick out tongue

And biblical innuendos wink

Hegemon875
Originally posted by sandman26
well wolverine has the healing factor and all i figure the only way to kill him is to drown him or tear every piece of flesh from his body and wolverine isn't the type of guy to run around and dodge the other guyif ya know what i mean

Juggernaut has had his entire body burned down to the skeleton but he still got up and was talking!

Decay
not burned, hes been set on fire and covered in molten steel before to no effect, hes also had his armor heated until it was white hot and he didnt even acknowlege that it was happening. his flesh was magically removed by d'spayre after he fed off the juggernaut and gained nearly infinate power and the ability to manipulate reality. he couldnt get over the fact juggernaut was still alive. he just kept saying things like "he still lives... he still moves.." in shock.

spetznaz
Amazing.
People are actually saying Wolverine would win!

Goodness .....even if Wolverine could take out Juggs helmet that wouldn't help him one bit .....the helmet is to protect Juggs from telepathic attacks NOT to protect him from PHYSICAL attacks.
Wolverine could get the helmet off and start hacking and slashing, and NOTHING would happen.

The only way Wolverine could hurt Juggernaut is if:

a) He manages to get some telepathy.
b) He manages to get more power than Cyttorak, and thus overcomes the magical aegis around the Juggernaut.

Wolverine has neither.
And nothing Wolverine 8888 might say can change that.
Although on the other hand it doesn't surprise me that Wolverine 8888 thinks Juggernaut might lose against Wolverine.
After all it is this same punk poster (W8888) who insinuated that Superman might lose against Wolverine (yep, you read that right).
Thus if he thinks Wolverine has a chance against Superman, and he thinks that Juggernaut cannot beat Wolverine, what hope is there for him?

In fact here is that ludicrous post Wolverine8888 made (spelling mistakes included):

Originally posted by wolverine8888
ok u all think super man would kick wolverine ass but ur wrong. Wolverine fought limbo who is just as strong as superman and is a better fighter but super man fast and when thses to fight they tie or superman barly wins. wolverine has beaten limbo the immortal in his first fight with him. ALSo wolverine claws can deffently pentrate super man they can go throu any thing so of course they cna go throu superman. also wolverine is a far beter fighter then super man in fatc he the best super hero fighter there is bye far. super man might be faster stronger but wolverien a way better fighter and his claws can go throu superman. oh and that bull about suber man burning wolverine wont work wolverine bean uked and got up a less then a minut later and he also got his hole body incinacrated and he heal in 30 seconds this all happend in venom the run. oh and yes wolverine has punch sper man and sent him in awall be for so dotn give me that bull he cnat hurt him. it woudl eba greta fight either they would tie or wolverien would tkae it cuz him basicly imortal cuz his power so advanced.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by spetznaz
Amazing.

Goodness .....even if Wolverine could take out Juggs helmet that wouldn't help him one bit .....the helmet is to protect Juggs from telepathic attacks NOT to protect him from PHYSICAL attacks.
Wolverine could get the helmet off and start hacking and slashing, and NOTHING would happen.

b) He manages to get more power than Cyttorak, and thus overcomes the magical aegis around the Juggernaut.

Wolverine has neither.
Although on the other hand it doesn't surprise me that Wolverine 8888 thinks Juggernaut might lose against Wolverine.
After all it is this same punk poster (W8888) who insinuated that Superman might lose against Wolverine (yep, you read that right).
Thus if he thinks Wolverine has a chance against Superman, and he thinks that Juggernaut cannot beat Wolverine, what hope is there for him?

In fact here is that ludicrous post Wolverine8888 made (spelling mistakes included):

ok u all think super man would kick wolverine ass but ur wrong. Wolverine fought limbo who is just as strong as superman and is a better fighter but super man fast and when thses to fight they tie or superman barly wins. wolverine has beaten limbo the immortal in his first fight with him. ALSo wolverine claws can deffently pentrate super man they can go throu any thing so of course they cna go throu superman. also wolverine is a far beter fighter then super man in fatc he the best super hero fighter there is bye far. super man might be faster stronger but wolverien a way better fighter and his claws can go throu superman. oh and that bull about suber man burning wolverine wont work wolverine bean uked and got up a less then a minut later and he also got his hole body incinacrated and he heal in 30 seconds this all happend in venom the run. oh and yes wolverine has punch sper man and sent him in awall be for so dotn give me that bull he cnat hurt him. it woudl eba greta fight either they would tie or wolverien would tkae it cuz him basicly imortal cuz his power so advanced.

You make a great post, but a lousy point. Why? Because:

1. The posters that use logic have made their decisions (in about 0.000342 seconds), so there's no need to convince them
2. The wolverine extremists will not be persuaded by any level, manner or quantity of logic.

spetznaz
You make a great post, but a lousy point. Why? Because:

1. The posters that use logic have made their decisions (in about 0.000342 seconds), so there's no need to convince them
2. The wolverine extremists will not be persuaded by any level, manner or quantity of logic.

Great point.

Most posters know that Juggernaut is beyond Wolverine, and thus need no convincing.
As for the Wolverine fanboys nothing can dissuade them from the inane belief that Wolverine has sufficient ability to win against foes such as Superman and the Juggernaut.

Thus you are correct .....a total waste of time.

The Ion
This thread delivers.

10/10

Dark Urizen
Great point.

Most posters know that Juggernaut is beyond Wolverine, and thus need no convincing.
As for the Wolverine fanboys nothing can dissuade them from the inane belief that Wolverine has sufficient ability to win against foes such as Superman and the Juggernaut.

Thus you are correct .....a total waste of time.

Lookin out for ya really stick out tongue

Melnorme

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4813/wolverin88888zp.jpg
(Courtesy of Long Pig) laughing

buckfutter
just one punch from jugg and wolverine is gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. juggy puches wolverine in the face he would knock his head off. is his head gonna fly back on just cause he has a healing ability? uh no. i know most of you are gonna disagree just cause wolverine is cooler and more popular. i like wolverine better. but lets be realistic here. somone that has a 100 class strenght vs wolverine cant beat him ? please !

scotsmn
Originally posted by buckfutter
just one punch from jugg and wolverine is gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. juggy puches wolverine in the face he would knock his head off. is his head gonna fly back on just cause he has a healing ability? uh no. i know most of you are gonna disagree just cause wolverine is cooler and more popular. i like wolverine better. but lets be realistic here. somone that has a 100 class strenght vs wolverine cant beat him ? please !

Knock his head off? Read the boards a little more before making those kinds of claims. His bones don't work that way.

buckfutter
Originally posted by scotsmn
Knock his head off? Read the boards a little more before making those kinds of claims. His bones don't work that way.

once again just cause he has a healing ability that doesnt mean that he cant get his ass kicked by somone thats a hell lot stronger than wolverine. i see by your pic. your a wolverine fan but use your head tell me what can wolverine do to beat jugg ?

wolverine8888
funny how that was my little brother. ya u need to get a little up dated on ur info my brother had this name for a very long time

buckfutter
funny how that was my little brother. ya u need to get a little up dated on ur info my brother had this name for a very long time and your name wolverine8888 yah your name wolverine is verry new. how did u come up with that ?

wolverine8888
Amazing.

Wolverine has neither.

again get ur info correct that was my little brother. as I have told countless people. for one i think superman would own wolevrine and second my brother a 11 cut him some slack that was from like 2 years ago

wolverine8888
and your name wolverine8888 yah your name wolverine is verry new. how did u come up with that ?

the name was orignally my brothers. well actauly it was mine but then i left after a month of beign on here and gave it to my brother and then took it back from him because he stopp using it and i decided I wanted to use it again. all those post were form my brother. we have ahd this fight befor me and othe rmember and seeing how I don't believe wolverine can stand a chance vs superman then that cleary show it aint me.

buckfutter
the name was orignally my brothers. well actauly it was mine but then i left after a month of beign on here and gave it to my brother and then took it back from him because he stopp using it and i decided I wanted to use it again. all those post were form my brother. we have ahd this fight befor me and othe rmember and seeing how I don't believe wolverine can stand a chance vs superman then that cleary show it aint me. whats your point there ?

wolverine8888
well I don't enjoy having people say shit wh en it was not me who posted it. also that picture is quite mean. but I dont care long pig a ****ing little nerd that i could breka like a twig.

Melnorme
well I don't enjoy having people say shit wh en it was not me who posted it.

Maybe you should have kept your screen name to yourself then?

buckfutter
well I don't enjoy having people say shit wh en it was not me who posted it. also that picture is quite mean. but I dont care long pig a ****ing little nerd that i could breka like a twig. if that pic. is mean then why did u put it up there in the 1st place grandpa ?

wolverine8888
if that pic. is mean then why did u put it up there in the 1st place grandpa ?
im not the one who put it up there that was long pig.

buckfutter
im not the one who put it up there that was long pig.

sure buddy laughing

Melnorme
sure buddy laughing

Wolberine wins?

buckfutter
Wolberine wins? was talking to him about his gay pic. he had he says he didnt put it so some hacker put that pic. on there then ? please.

wolverine8888
was talking to him about his gay pic. he had he says he didnt put it so some hacker put that pic. on there then ? please.

look on the dam thread I did not post a pic u ****ing idiot.

Melnorme
was talking to him about his gay pic. he had he says he didnt put it so some hacker put that pic. on there then ? please.

I know. Just f-ing with W8888 indirectly wink

Melnorme
look on the dam thread I did not post a pic u ****ing idiot.
laughing

wolverine8888
im not in the ****ign mood ****ign wish u ****ers lived near me I would beta the ****ign shit out of both of u I ****ing not in the mood as wholes have no idea how ****en bad my weaken was.

buckfutter
im not in the ****ign mood ****ign wish u ****ers lived near me I would beta the ****ign shit out of both of u I ****ing not in the mood as wholes have no idea how ****en bad my weaken was.

well phucker get used to it. everyone gets ditched on here every now and then. so dont cry . and if your not in the mood then get the phuck out

wolverine8888
um dude I been on this forum for over 2 years. don't tell me how this shit runs ur the new ****ing guy. ur annoying too. go talk to draco she love u ****ing btich hates my ass more then even spez and long pig. u guys should all start a little hate club it be funn

Melnorme

Does anyone ever act scared when you blowhard like that? I mean, really...

buckfutter
um dude I been on this forum for over 2 years. don't tell me how this shit runs ur the new ****ing guy. ur annoying too. go talk to draco she love u ****ing btich hates my ass more then even spez and long pig. u guys should all start a little hate club it be funn youve been here 2 years. wow good boy. can i have your autograph ? if im annoying then put me on your ignore list prick or why you keep answering back and crying like a phucking 5 yr old which you are im sure. say what ever the phuck u want it doesnt piss me off. actually your kinda fun. so dont leave your funny and entertaining in a way. laughing laughing laughing

wolverine8888
naw because I don't normally say any thing I just beat the living shit out of the kid and then he never says a word to me again. I aint big with threats im more about the kicking the other kids ass.

King_Mungi
All of you shut up and stop spamming, don't you have anything better to do? I would recomend a roaring game of Connect Four or possibly Clue

buckfutter
Does anyone ever act scared when you blowhard like that? I mean, really... big time. this dude has some serious problems when i get the money soon il pay for his damn therapy. laughing laughing

wolverine8888
youve been here 2 years. wow good boy. can i have your autograph ? if im annoying then put me on your ignore list prick or why you keep answering back and crying like a phucking 5 yr old which you are im sure. say what ever the phuck u want it doesnt piss me off. actually your kinda fun. so dont leave your funny and entertaining in a way. laughing laughing laughing

ur just a goofy. hmmm I kinda like that though. cuz u not actauly mena u just do it to piss people off i can respect that. hell haft the shit I say on the forum and the reason I spell so badly is to annoyiung people like long pig lol

buckfutter
Originally posted by King_Mungi
All of you shut up and stop spamming, don't you have anything better to do? I would recomend a roaring game of Connect Four or possibly Clue where all bestfriends and we enjoy having a nice conversation with one another here.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut will crush Wolverine. Logans claws would be good only if he wanted to trim Juggernauts toe nails.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandWolverine.jpg

wolverine8888
All of you shut up and stop spamming, don't you have anything better to do? I would recomend a roaring game of Connect Four or possibly Clue
hello king

buckfutter
ur just a goofy. hmmm I kinda like that though. cuz u not actauly mena u just do it to piss people off i can respect that. hell haft the shit I say on the forum and the reason I spell so badly is to annoyiung people like long pig lol goofy ? im just following behind you dude. and this joker here is the only one im pissing off today. so far lol. but he can go to hell for all i care. you can do what ever the hell u want with him.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut will crush Wolverine. Logans claws would be good only if he wanted to trim Juggernauts toe nails.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandWolverine.jpg

if this is current juggernaut then ur incorrect but classic juggernaut ur more or less correct.

wolverine8888
goofy ? im just following behind you dude. and this joker here is the only one im pissing off today. so far lol. but he can go to hell for all i care. you can do what ever the hell u want with him.

I did not fully understand what u said but ok

Melnorme

You got Monopoly?

buckfutter
I did not fully understand what u said but ok read again just like that other fool has a big ass problem doing that. somone needs to put there specs on.

buckfutter
You got Monopoly? i prefer playing uno

Melnorme
i prefer playing uno

Now that's a plan!

long pig
well I don't enjoy having people say shit wh en it was not me who posted it. also that picture is quite mean. but I dont care long pig a ****ing little nerd that i could breka like a twig.
What pic? That's clearly you from your special school. You were showing it to everyone, braggin about how you no longer have to wear a helmet 24/7.

buckfutter
What pic? That's clearly you from your special school. You were showing it to everyone, braggin about how you no longer have to wear a helmet 24/7. hahahaha good point there laughing laughing

spetznaz
again get ur info correct that was my little brother. as I have told countless people. for one i think superman would own wolevrine and second my brother a 11 cut him some slack that was from like 2 years ago

Oh, I am incorrect.
The moniker on that really ridiculous post was Wolverine 8888.
So for all intents and purposes you made the post.

Now, what probably happened is that you realized that, even for YOU, stating that Wolverine could beat Superman was just too ludicrous. Thus you had second thoughts about it, and like a punk blamed it on your little brother (if you even have one for that matter).
After all, this is an internet forum ....you could say Queen Elizabeth wrote the post for you.
And brother or not it still doesn't explain how you could say Wolverine could win against the Juggernaut by removing his helmet. He wouldn't. The sole purpose of the helmet is to protect Cain from telepathic attacks, NOT from PHYSICAL attacks.
Wolverine would slash to his heart's content and no damage would happen to Marko.

p.s: On the slight likelihood it is indeed your small brother, it does prove one thing. That the lunacy concerning Wolverine runs in your family.
Hopefully your brother (if he exists) has better spelling than you do.

p.p.s: I did not write this post .....the tooth fairy did. Honest.

spetznaz

LOL.
And what would you do if we lived near you? You said you would 'beta' us, but I am not sure I comprehend what that means.
Perhaps you meant 'beat' us.

You also called us 'as wholes.'
Again, might you have meant ....maybe .... '@$$ holes?'

Either way, I am pretty certain that the only way you could beat (or beta) anyone here is through the sheer inanity of your posts.

Cheers.

long pig
Wolverine fights Jug, attacks him and pops his helmet off. Wolverine goes into SUCH a berserker rage that it causes a psychic backlash and it k.o's Jugs.

wolverine8888 then proceeds to bust a giant one in his pants.

spetznaz
naw because I don't normally say any thing I just beat the living shit out of the kid and then he never says a word to me again. I aint big with threats im more about the kicking the other kids ass.

If you don't make threats then how come you have a long (and horribly mis-spelt) spiel saying how you would 'beta' us (beat us maybe) if we lived near you and how you had a bad 'weaken' (weekend????).

LOL.
You are quite entertaining.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Infact I'd pay money to see you angry.
laughing out loud

wolverine8888
What pic? That's clearly you from your special school. You were showing it to everyone, braggin about how you no longer have to wear a helmet 24/7.
funny I so wish this was not the internet and u said this shit to my face because first u be to big of a pussy to say it to my face and second if u did I would kick the living shit out of u.
cheers.
have fun with ur little pic of ur self

GODSCRIBE
I don't even think Wolverine can physically harm him.

soleran30
if this is current juggernaut then ur incorrect but classic juggernaut ur more or less correct.

Yeah right whatever.......drugs kill.

scotsmn
Damn guys relax, you're being pretty tough on W888. Let's all just settle down.

The Ion
laughing Poor wolvienumbers.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>