Gogo's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
Hey, I desperately need pics of Gogo's death ^^ with the blood comming out of her eyes, the bigger, the better. If anyone would be so kind, please post some big grin

thanks

badkittykitty
it's been very hard to find bloody kill bill pics..I think we are going to have to wait for the dvd sad

Captain REX
I didn't see the movie, but now I take that it would be quite gory!

badkittykitty
rexxy! you haven't seen it! omg it's so good! and yeah it's more than a bit gory! laughing out loud

amlap
why does everyone want the pics from the movie anyway?

Punker69
I havent seen the movie.So I want pics to see how gory it is.

Punker69

Punker69

badkittykitty
I want the pics for comp wall paper and cool sigs..I am just fasinated with the movie even in all it's gore! big grin

Punker69
im fascinated and I havent even seen it. smile

Vampiree
sad i want a wallpaper with those pics sadsadsad and a layout... DAMN i need them... so when's the dvd comming out?

Punker69
april 13

dragonpisces272
punker69>you haven't watched the movie yet? Hmm...so thats why you want the pictures...big grin...but its over the top - - - gory

Punker69
yeah u bet i cant wait to see it.I miised the theatre.I didnt know about it so I didnt go to see it.But now ive heard so many good things about it and it looks so cool i have to wait till april.

kalantiaw
there are wallpapers on the official website...

TrAnCeDuO
ive been to the website and ever since ive been hooked onto this movie like a crackhead on cocaine...

Punker69
yeah me to!

dragonpisces272
i know how you feel punker69...everyone talks about a movie and you haven't watched it yet, until you get so annoyed that you hook yourself onto the movie; until you finally watch it big grin happens to me many times

Punker69
yeah.I am so anxious.I keep thinking of how good the movie is gonna be.Ive heard so many good things about it.

Vampiree
could ye give me a link then?

badkittykitty
this the link to the official web site kill bill the wall papers are not gory though.

Vampiree
damn... sad thanks anyways bkk

Punker69
I geuss there are no bloodys pics of kill bill out there.Hey does anybody have pics of the cartoon parts of the movies?

badkittykitty
double no..I really really want those...we are just gonna have to wait till april sad

Punker69
f*ck!!

dragonpisces272
hmm...I think you should go onto altavista.com and type "Kill Bill". Its not a sure bet that there will be some gory pictures in there, but I think I saw some cartoons in there

Kurt2012
They won't let me post a link but go to the Chiaki Kuriyama fansite for some cool Gogo piccys (including her death scene). Just type Chiaki Kuriyama into google and I think it's the first link. They pics are a little small but cool anyway.

Vampiree
*cough* can anybody post some pics now? i ahven't got the dvd no

burlyman
wink

burlyman
winkwink

Vampiree
eek! thanks, burly

now.. i shall make myself a wallpaper

burlyman
happy You're welcome
I had one of the plank in her foot.. but I can't seem to find it blink

Vampiree
I was thinking about ones with her eyes bleeding and i got one happy now i only have to try and do something similar to a wallpaper confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.