which one of this would make a better-to-watch duel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
which duel would you like to see the most?

yerssot
Anakin vs Mace Windu

ToMacco
Yoda and Palpatine

Ushgarak
Ooh! What a nice poll.

Dooku vs. Maul, simply for the style clash.

ToMacco
Maul's a puss. Kenobi made short work of that wimp

Ushgarak
Someone is yerssot baiting...

Well, both are sabre experts with entirely different styles, which easily makes for a great fight.

ToMacco
How do you know? Have you seen Dooku fight? You must of read the book?

Gundark
Vader vs. Maul. I just love to see evil battling evil.

Ushgarak
No, To, but a fair amount of good info is known about Dooku.

yerssot
Anakin vs Mace (it's in the movie I hope)

and like Ush said: Maul vs Tyrannus for a battle that can't take place

(not going to answer to To's question!)

King Jedi
Palpatine v Yoda

justinday15
I would like to see Boba vs. Vader.

GordonSkywalker
Vader versus Windu.

Corran
Palpatine Vs Yoda, the epitome of Bad versus Evil in my mind.

GordonSkywalker
How about Vader against Dooku? I see that wasn't listed! Or how about Palpatine against Mace Windu?

Ushgarak
The thread rather predates AOTC, you see. He put in rumored names but they didn't get the widespread attention the well-known characters did.

GordonSkywalker
Uh...if you say so.

the_dodo
i would say vader vs. windu... they are both firmly implanted inot the power style of saber-fighting, which would make for a powerful duel, one that would, in my mind, perhaps eclipse the quick but brutal battle between maul and obi-wan (which is my current fave)

GordonSkywalker
I still like that one best.

cookies2006
Me vs Vader i think would be best. Although Obi killed me and vader killed obi. This would be different. We would both be fresh.

Ushgarak
Mace would annihilate Vader. His strokes weren't wild power strokes like Vader's; they were simply to the point.

Dexx
also dooku vs. maul.
But i would like dooku vs mace more.

cookies2006
Yeah that would be a great battle too. Mace definitely knows how to use a lightsaber. And dooku knows how to hit and run.

GordonSkywalker
Dooku knew he couldn't take Yoda so he took a coward's way out by running.

cookies2006
Exactly what im saying.

Ushgarak
Not at all. Dooku was holding off Yoda just fine. With completely different styles, each fighter was expertly countering every move made by his opponent. Dooku's priority, though, was escape- enemy forces were in pursuit. That duel would have otherwise gone on forever and Padme and co would have turned up and captured him.

cookies2006
Smart, but still a wimp!

GordonSkywalker
I still say he was a coward and that remains my steadfast opinion. Your opinions are obviously different and I respect that. I ask for the same in return.

cookies2006
We all want a little respect.

justinday15
If Dooku would have stayed and finished the fight, Yoda would have taken him apart.

GordonSkywalker
Of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.