NHL All Star Weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Um, am I the only one watching this. the nhl all star weekend is today and tomorrow. I am so psyched. I think my fav all stars are Thornton and Sakic. I also like Staal. Just my one cent. Please tell me what you think.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
IMA A HUGE MOTHER ****ING HOCKEY FAN. lol your my new friend^ lol good to see another hockey fan. My favorite hockey player is Nick Lidstrom from Red Wings, cuz i also play defense. and favorite team is L.A kings cuz im from LA lol

ive always been with West

Tela<3sHaldir
I like all the teams, but the playrs vary. Mostly avs but i'm beginning to like Roenick

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Roenick is excellent hockey pro. I think a good player is Steve Yzerman..he's done great things for Red Wings..and Ziggy Pallfy i think he's one of most skilled players on the ice.

Extol
Marty Brodeur will steal the show, did you see him in the super skills??

Tela<3sHaldir
yep

Tela<3sHaldir
Ziggy, Yzerman, and brodeur are all kick @$$ but Ziggy was a fav of mine before the other two.

Tela<3sHaldir
Ah, I missed the last period. Could someone tell me who one?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i missed half the game sad

TrAnCeDuO
theres no need to watch....cuz i know the red wings are gonna win again! HAHAHAHAHA!!!ph33r our 1337 hockey skillz!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
?^ we not talkin about stanley cup...

TrAnCeDuO
i know but i felt like rubbing it in...

DaRk Jester
does anyone watch the Wings beside me & DaRk Lotus? all you are doing is talking about is the best teams on the west and east do any body have a team they like in this season I mean the Detroit RedWings&the Maple Lesves are about the same in the game this year smile
so like I said in the benning all you do is routing for the best team this year mad so THERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.