Milkshakes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Everyone loves them! Well, hopefully. My favorite Milkshake is Mint Chocolate at Steak n' Shake. It was supposed to be just a holiday special, but it was so popular they kept it... Yay! eek!

SlipknoT
I love chocolate milkshakes

Dirty Vader
Milkshakes sick

BingaBonga
I've never tried a Banana Milkshake... I'd imagine they would be nasty though.

SlipknoT
banana milkshakes are ok

Dirty Vader
Banana milkshake sick

SlipknoT
I want a milkshake now

BingaBonga
yum... Steak n Shake is open 24 hours a day...

SlipknoT
I have a steak excape near me, but no steak and shake sad

BingaBonga
lol... You know, why would you go to McDonalds and pay the same price for a milkshake, rather than go to Steak n' Shake and pay the same price in a glass and a lot bigger and better. The cookies and cream one has a smaller glass, but has a cookie!

Dirty Vader
cookies and cream! Oh no, cookies and cream milkshake sick

BingaBonga
This is really random, but I HATE the song Milkshake by Caleese, or however you spell her name...

My... milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
Daylight it's better than yours,
Damn right, it's better than yours,
I could teach you, but I have to charge.

Whatever.

SlipknoT
I had 3 cookies and cream, ice cream cones today smile

SlipknoT
O, No just mentioning that song gets it stuck in my head

BingaBonga
Admit it! They're awesome stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
Cookies and Cream Haagen Dazs! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! love

SlipknoT
I like ben and jerry's ice cream it so good

Dirty Vader
Haagen Dazs is better than Ben and Jerry's

BingaBonga
I know! Now, everytime someone says milkshake, I think... uh... but then Mint Chocolate Milkshakes come into my head... jump

SlipknoT
NOOOOOOOOOOO! mad

BingaBonga
What did i do?dontgetit

SlipknoT
nothing I was talking to dirty vader. evrything ok big grin

BingaBonga
Oh okay... good. I like steak n shake's idea of takhomasacks...hehe and takhomacard

Dirty Vader
Haagen Dazs!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

BingaBonga
I have actually never heard of "Haagen Dazs." It's an icecream place, right?

Dirty Vader
No its a swedish icecream brand

BingaBonga
oic... must be good. My favorite is Eddy's

Dirty Vader
Thats the thing, you have to try something out of the US Industry.
I bet you dont know what a Mars bar is.

BingaBonga
I've heard of that... but never tried it...

Dirty Vader
Jesus! Cant believe it!
Its the equivalent of a hershey's bar in popularity here in Europe.

BingaBonga
I wish I could visit England... sad

Dirty Vader
No you dont, trust me.
I've visited the US and ate the biggest sandwich of my life. LA's cool man, NY's okay.

BingaBonga
NY's awesome. I want to go to England... I want to live somewhere in Europe, or have a second house there.

Dirty Vader
In France then or Sweden, its a nice place and you can eat all the Haagen Dazs you want.

BingaBonga
Wahoo, I'm going. Well, right after I become rich..., then I'll travel the world *goes off into a dream land*

Storm
eek! banana milkshake Happy Dance

NyC-gUrL
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sorry, had to do that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
I agree...before i ever heard the song (i don't listen to rap much) this girl i was with called her friend and started singing it into the phone and then she tried making me sing into the phone...but i didn't for 2 reasons, 1 obviously i didn't know the words, 2 after hearing the words i decided they'd never come outta my mouth during this lifetime. I mean that girls a whore delux...just like that Monifa chick that sang "do you really wanna touch it?" that was an alright song, but once you saw her in the video you realized that you really DIDN'T wanna touch it.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

BingaBonga
It just seems to ruin milkshakes for me... no

SlipknoT
I'm drinking a milkshake right now!!!!!!!!

Shoukan
banana milkshakes drool

Tired Hiker
I wish I had chocolate milk shake right now. sad

BingaBonga
Mint Chocolate are the best... I want my milkshakeblowup

SlipknoT
just so happens that I have one now....mmmmmmmmmm its soooo good dont you wish you had a delicious chocolate milkshake th.. hu do ya(jk)

BingaBonga
STOP IT. grrrr This friday our volleyball team is going to steak n shake, and I'm not getting the little jr. milkshake. I'm getting the big one. wink

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Yeah, forget that little pinner milkshake and go for the big one. That sounds like a good plan. I hope when I have lunch with my mom today, they have shakes.

BingaBonga
oh that reminds me of my grandmas milkshake's... i don't know what she did... but they were great.

BingaBonga
I hate nesquick milkshakes... they're so cheap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.