Natural Disaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
have you ever experienced a natural disaster? i was once in school, fourth floor... i was in fourth grade... all of the sudden the building just started swaying... i almost sh!t my pants... it measured 7 something in the richter scale...

and when i was about 11 or 12 years old, i was in the middle of a volcanic eruption, Mt.Pinatubo, in the philippines. the mushroom cloud looks like a detonated nuke. it was around noon when the ash covered the sky. it was darker than sh!t. couldn't see anything. the sulfur smell was strong too. ash and sand was falling from the sky. it was like f*cking armageddon. then it started raining so the rain and ash fall created mud. it was dark for 3 days (or seemed like it). but as you can see, i survived Happy Dance

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in the dream world i have faced many natural disasters

real life not to many. just earthquakes.

BingaBonga
Oh wow, that's scary... I've never been in one, and hopefully never will. I would probably shit my pants too...

Dirty Vader
Natural Disasters arent scary, they're pretty cool. Especialy tornadoes.
I'd love to see cop cars fly off into the air with pigs inside them.
lol, that would make out a weeks exitement.

kalantiaw
i owuld assume from your enthusiasm that you've never been in one, maybe a couple of shakers...

Dirty Vader
No I've had experience with other disasters, like cops pissing me off.

Dogbert
.... the museum guards....?

BingaBonga
I love storms... I've never seen a tornado... but wish to. There's many things in life that I would like to witness...

Dirty Vader
And them too yes..... bastards!

LanceWindu
You don't want to see a tornado.

I've seen a few. They scare the hell out of me.

Kaleanae
An earthquake and two huricanes.

SlipknoT
I slept through an earthquake once. it was actually a pretty big one, some buildings fell over and it was on the news

SlipknoT
3 hurricanes

AliasNeo15
a couple earthquakesno expression

Dirty Vader
Cool! Did you see any cop cars fly off, slipnoT?

BarmyBrummie
hehe, we had an earthquake once in birmingham, i woke up at about 1 am and then the whole room started shaking but i was really tired and i didn't realise what was happening so i just went back to sleep while the house was still shaking. Then at school the next day everyone was talking about it and i felt like a right prat because i didn't realise i had one embarrasment

N.Tonks
I don't know if you remeber but all the way up in montreal, I live through Ice Storm '98

Shoukan
I have been through a flood in 1993...washed all the bridges and everything away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.