So, that movie, CROSSROADS . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . .. . ..it's on right now on free TV so I thought I'd watch it because I thought it would be so horrible that it would be funny, but instead, it's just horrible. And who's that dude that tags along with them? Why is he in it? confused

LarryTheArch
this movie makes all other horrible chick flicks look like LOTR

silver_tears
sucks so bad it should have every copie burned at the stake yes
and even that is too easy a fate for it messed

xeous
Yeah...It does...

BunnyWolf
I never bothered buying it or watching it 'cos everyone I know who saw it said it sucked

Dirty Vader
Britney sucks!

Tired Hiker
Very good, so far, we are all on the same page.

silver_tears
well there is only one page so of course smart

Dirty Vader
WTF???

LarryTheArch
i agree

Tired Hiker
Macaroni! eek! big grin

Dirty Vader
WTF???
I am the burger king!!!

LarryTheArch
WITH CHEESE!

i wunder how TH gets away with making the most peversly off-topic and useless threads, and I get bashed for making ones that aren't half as useless as his

compliements on the ability to make useless threads at a rate of 30 per minute TH

Dirty Vader
Yeah same here and my threads are damn good!

Tired Hiker
Thanks, LTA! laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
ur welcum, but no one has answered my question

Tired Hiker
Okay, without sounding too cocky or egomaniacal, I will explain why I am allowed to post pointless threads. It's simple. I'm Tired Hiker!stick out tongue

Linkalicious
thx TH, i was going to stoop myself to the same level and watch that movie one day, just for the sake of watching it, but now i'll be sure to steer clear...you saved me 2 hours of my life

Raz
TH makes the best useless threads! thumb up

LTA makes the worst useless threads! thumb down

dave123
is that even a compliment confused

Raz
I.................don't........................know................ blink

yerssot
d'oh?

clavis9495
ur makin history here! wow the first time raz doesnt know the answer... confused cool big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!

a great legacy has been brokencoollaughing out loudroll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
lets assume it is smart

burlyman
no expression

xboy
i luv Britney in all but that movie wasent the best...but i wouldnt say its the worst..........i hope Door to Door will be better!

badkittykitty
wow when I first saw this thread I thought you were capping on the the movie 'the crossroads' with ralph macchio not the britney spears movie! lol! I was thinking how could TH crack on steve vai (guitar genius who's awesome sound is heard all through the crossroads) he must have had to much to drink!

Tired Hiker
OOoooo, that movie sounds better!

badkittykitty
you haven't seen it? it rocks..except the fact that the karate kids in it laughing out loud

silver_tears
messed uhhhh
and well with TH's odd taste in movies *cough the HULK cough* sick (it's green for effect embarrasment ) you never know what he will like next shifty

Linkalicious
Hey Ralph Macchio kicked ass in The Outsiders. Lets not hate on Daniel Son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.