Omg, Are You Guys Ready For This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I will tell you what very embarassing thing happened to me today if you feel ready. embarrasment

LarryTheArch
lemme gess... youaccidwentally exposedf the archbishop of Canetbury's behind to all of England?

lil bitchiness
Go on...tell me! Im going soon...i wanna hear this first! thumb up

AliasNeo15
no expression

LarryTheArch
i asked first, i hear first

Tired Hiker
I don't even know what half of that stuff is. confused

I won't tell the totally embarassing story until people VOTE that they are ready! As in, the yes votes have to be higher than the no votes. wink

lil bitchiness
Ok, i was the only one that voted for yes...lovely..sleepy

Tired Hiker
That smiley is classic!

AliasNeo15
i said no, but ok, im ready

lil bitchiness
Yeah...and it went well with my sentance because it explained my face right now...

LarryTheArch
What i meant was: lemme gess, you accidentally exposed the ass of the Arch-Bishop of Cantebury to all of England.

lil bitchiness
No, it says...i was thinking of hearing the story, but now i might just go and find the thread in the morning and read it...

DeNiro's Mom
BLAH BLAH BLAH, HIKER!!!!!!!!1!! I vote no!!! mad

LarryTheArch
god u make me angry...

lil bitchiness
Ok, in the words of Trinity:

''I dont have time for this shit''

Have a good night everyone. sleep

winkissTH

Tired Hiker
Actually, the story is kind of lame anyway. I regret even starting this thread. sad

Tired Hiker
No! Wait Mils!!!!

LarryTheArch
In the words of Trinity "Dodge this!"
*flies incredibly fast like a jet into a wall and falls asleep*

lil bitchiness
Yes TH...im here..for another 5 minutes more....sleepy

Tired Hiker
sleepingme too

Tired Hiker
I pm'd you the exclusive story, Lils!!! big grin

Tired Hiker
It's tied!

Tied Hiker
Perfect time for me to break the tie! I'm not 'Tied Hiker' for nothing.

Tired Hiker
Well, that's that! Here's the story . . .

Tired Hiker
My cell phone went off today in a place where cell phones are supposed to be shut off. It was embarassing. And no, it wasn't like, the movie theater. embarrasment

LarryTheArch
was it in the bathroom?
in curch?

in your sock account Tied Hiker>

Tired Hiker
No, but close!!

LarryTheArch
iot vibrated in your pants?

Tired Hiker
It happened at the Pebble Beach AT&T Celebrity Pro Golf Tournament where I was shooting news today. I forgot to turn off my cell phone and when it was pitch quiet and this guy, Davis Love or something, when he went to putt, I may have screwed him up. It sucked, cuz I had my big ol' Beta cam on my shoulder and I was tapping at my pocket with my fingers, trying to answer it while it was in my pocket, but it didn't work and a whole gallery of people gave me the look of death.

LarryTheArch
ouch... hey, you shudda put on vibrate, and but it near a motion snesing Claymore to see what would ahve happened

Tired Hiker
I'm standing there, hittng my leg repetitivly, and all these people are staring at me, and some guy goes, "Shame on you, KSBW8, shame on you!"

Then my reporter started chewing me out, sort of, and all I could say was, "You know what, I'm not gonna fret over this, because in a week this will be so funny." big grin

Tired Hiker
Well, now that is the thing. That is the reason why we should have walkie talkies, so when I need ideas like that, I can instantly contact you. smokin'

Linkalicious
u shoulda grabber ur crotch and said )screw golf, and screw you) because if it was a real sport...then that guy'd have to make the shot regardless of the conditions. You don't see a basketball player or a field goal kicker to shut the hell up when the games on the line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.